What's new

My pseudo-organic scrog

hey Mad, looks like you got some WICKED luck with that bag seed! you should re-vegg those puppies and take a mother out of there, cause that looks like some nice weed ya got growin thar! did i mention i love the scrog? its lookin great, cant wait to see how much you get outa there!

christoph

mad librettist

Veteran
good advice!

these clones came from the same reveg mother. You betcha I'm keeping it! I first planted the seed in march or april.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Is that two weeks in? What's the guess on the strain? Looks healthy, a touch crowded maybe/maybe not. Okay..I saw that,16 days,Blue Burmese.

mad librettist

Veteran
blue burmese bagseed.

It's crowded I know. I just can't cull! So I plan on ripening the top buds then the bottom. I have plenty of light from all angles, and also plenty of ventilation, so I hope I don't have problems. I'm not looking for big buds, just good totals.

I'll take another pic soon. They are just roaring along. Should be done on the 6 week mark (first tier anyway)

V

vonforne

NICE WORK BROTHER!!!!

I love that deep blueish green color. Supreme health there!

Keep us posted.:lurk::smoweed:

mad librettist

Veteran
thanks guys. don't be fooled by the color. I think it's just the camera I barely know how to use. It comes out all kinds of shades. They are pretty healthy though.

here's a little wanna be artsy shot:

DSCF0011-5.jpg

day 20

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0021-2.jpg

DSCF0022-1.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks nice - watch out for that green wire strangling the stems as they get bigger ;)

V.

mad librettist

Veteran
canna, that is a prop hand I got from the mortuary. I keep it alive with a bubble cloner.

V, good point. But I don't think it will be a problem. The screen is quite far from the stem, so I am using a very long length of wire. There's a very long loop from screen to stem. Actually, my problem is that some stems are busting out of their bonds. The pressure untwists the wire. I've started twisting then folding to counteract it. I might have to use stronger wire.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet madlib but i second that green wire stuff(tomato wire as its sold here), make sure its loose! i have had it decapitate branches before because i forgot to take it off or made it too tight.

mad librettist

Veteran
it's loose, it's loose! Like a 1 inch or more opening! It's just hard to tell from the pics because pressure from the branches stretches the loop out.

ty though.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just saying beware, i prefer thin rubber bands now when tying small plants up. it stretches and eventually breaks, by then the branch is strong enough to hold itself.

mad librettist

Veteran
Ok I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the rubber band tip. Great way to recycle those.

I have to keep an eye out, because the plant keeps busting out of these things lol.

If you think of a large ring instead of a tight tie, that's what I have. The branch can do whatever, it just has to stay in the ring, which stretches on average about 5 inches.

LMAO HAhaha I love how you put the topical cream and pencil lead in those pics hilarious objects for perspective. Those nuggies look dank well done.

mad librettist

Veteran
Heh. They were the closest objects so I just figured why not. I was hoping we could see haze x skunk next, but it's looking like it will be more of the same. I had only one, and it showed it was male today. Hoping fro some sativa dom smoke, I just soaked my last pacific mix seed and a few menage a trois.

Here are some random pics from today, day 29
DSCF0013-3.jpg

DSCF0003-4.jpg

DSCF0009-3.jpg

DSCF0011-6.jpg

DSCF0019-2.jpg