What's new

my (potential) grow cab

lolraymond

Mannn, you're almost ready to harvest! Hella rad, man. As for the transplanting during flowering, I just think it might slow down the growth, you know? Maybe stress it out a bit? Don't take my word for it though. :D

Stay up, homie!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
I'd guess to transplant (gently) if it needs it. Probably not going to help much at this stage though. Not everyone agrees but I look at molasses as something you use mainly during the grow. If you add it at flush, I would give it with molasses the first week, then pure water the next. The ultimate goal is to leech the soil and that doesn't happen by adding nutrients to the flush water - molasses has all kinds of nutrients. Best of luck.

I'd guess to transplant (gently) if it needs it. Probably not going to help much at this stage though. Not everyone agrees but I look at molasses as something you use mainly during the grow. If you add it at flush, I would give it with molasses the first week, then pure water the next. The ultimate goal is to leech the soil and that doesn't happen by adding nutrients to the flush water - molasses has all kinds of nutrients. Best of luck.

im not transplanting this one that i've been posting pictures of. i plan on transplanting the big one that is probably 1/3 of the way through flowering. it's a beast and to make it all the way through flowering to produce juicy nugs, i think i'll need more root room and it is also going to need a bit of a tie-down to get it out of the lights; i just don't have the room to do it right now. i'll have to check next time it dries out.

thanks for the molasses advice, i hadn't really looked into it, i was just kind of curious.

lolraymond

I'm not positive, but I don't know that roots grow that much in flower. You might be able to skip the transplant, but maybe not? I don't know. Hahahah. Plants are lookin' good though, man!

I'm not positive, but I don't know that roots grow that much in flower. You might be able to skip the transplant, but maybe not? I don't know. Hahahah. Plants are lookin' good though, man!

hey good point i had actually forgotten about this. however, if it's already rootbound, then we have a problem! :D thanks for the good wishes guys, esp raymond, Scrub, GS...ya'll are the only people consistently commenting and giving advice!:jump:

lolraymond

Thank Scrubs! I learn mostly everything from a a post or thread of his! Hahaha.

Stoked to see your harvest. Lookin' good.

i can't resist posting pictures as we get closer and closer...day 64

enjoy gentlemen...probably around 80%-90% cloudy trichs in most places...some places are VERY cloudy, some not so much...probably around a week left? that's what i would think going by flush time and how cloudy it's all getting. depends on how quickly it goes amber.

Green Smoke

i can't resist posting pictures as we get closer and closer....

As well you should.

Patience mang. Don't forget that the No. 1 killer of cannabis is not insects, bacteria, wildlife or fungi,.. it's man. I kill so many plants because I fuck with them. :bashhead: I know I'm being stupid and then I do it anyway. Don't be that way. Rise above the urge to to do things like transplant it this far in. I still think you should flush one and feed one. Flush one now, and maybe start another one flushing at the first sign of amber. Whatever you do, try your best not to mess with them. I can't find it, but there's an excellent thread all about leaving your plants alone around here some where.

Oh yea, btw the pics look awesome. You grow boy!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Yeah there was a thread on late repotting recently. One thing I didn't take into account is the new soil could be loaded with nitrogen, which would mess things right up.

Green Smoke

Those plants look pretty happy right now. They don't appear to be asking for anything, I suggest that you,.....do nothing. If it ain't broke,...

the only reason i was going to repot was because i don't want it to not be able to produce fat juicy nugs! i haven't been posting pictures of the big one because it's still in the early stages of flowering...still feeding one, flushing the other. im not messin with em! :D just waiting on one to finish and one to start, really. patience is a virtue!

W

Warpainted

For me, patience is the hardest thing about growing anything. I have a bad habit of wanting to harvest early. So what I do is take the day I think they're done and ready for harvest, this is the day I say yeah it's done for sure - then I add a week to it. I always see more sticky growth, and it always comes out just right.

lolraymond

Lol, I'm hoping I choose the right time to harvest too. I don't really know when to. Not sure when this strain is supposed be ready, but I'm so excited for it to be done I wanna take a nug off and smoke it now! hahahah. Just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll keep getting what you got. Hahah. Heard that on a celebrity rehab show. Makes sense though. Hhahaha.

Green Smoke

I've read on these forums that the best way to tell when they are done is to check the trichomes regularly and when half have turned amber then they are done.

Lol, I'm hoping I choose the right time to harvest too. I don't really know when to. Not sure when this strain is supposed be ready, but I'm so excited for it to be done I wanna take a nug off and smoke it now! hahahah. Just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll keep getting what you got. Hahah. Heard that on a celebrity rehab show. Makes sense though. Hhahaha.
hey man, i suggest searching for a microscope. i have a 45x one that cost <$10 shipped from China, it's workin decent at least. you'll probably need it.

lolraymond

Yeah, I've been looking at loupes online. I'll find one when I get the money. I really wanna see the trichs up close :)

alright so here we are at day 69. im thinking about harvesting soon because im going out of town this weekend (friday-saturday-back late sunday) and i don't want it to be too late. i have been using my microscope and have found numerous amber trichs, but probably around only 1% if that. if i will be harvesting before i leave, it will be tomorrow or thursday. would it be bad to leave it a few extra days? i don't really want to stress so hard right before leaving, traveling is stressful enough in and of itself for me.

also, how should i be watering as the magic day approaches? should i let it dry out the last few days after one more flush? should i keep watering as normal? how about the 48 hours of light thing...necessary or not? i don't really have anywhere that i can put it and have it be totally dark.

Latest posts

Latest posts