What's new

My organic collection of nuggetry

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
picture.php

Beautiful plant! Do you know offhand what she yielded?

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Lookin fire in here man! How u like the killin fields? I did some outside last year, nice taste, high wasnt all the way there tho.
Thanks for the love GET MO! I really enjoyed the killing fields, I think i'm going to try for another pheno though, like you said the high isnt all there, but the flavor and scent are outer worldly imo. I just recieved some feminised beans of the killing fields, we'll see how those go! Thanks for stoppin in bro! SL

Beautiful plant! Do you know offhand what she yielded?
Yah man... that sexy lady was in a 3 gal pot, and gave me clost to 5oz's. I didnt think she would come anywere near that, but the nugs on her were just rock hard, the flavor and smoke are already delicious not even cured! Unfortunate my clones of her didnt make it, and once again I forgot to re-veg while I chopped her... good think i've got 7 more fem'd beans!

Loving the monsterous Sativas, Stagger!! Great show.

That SAGE looks crazy, love the huge calyxes!

Thanks buddy! That's really what I enjoy growing are the big sativa hybrids. Casey Jones is one of my all time fav's, as well as the Durban Poison, but I think the SSSDH is about to be in my vault for a while as well ;) Really wish my clones survived of that SAGE though....

much love friends! Thanks for the kind words, SL:thank you:

redwood-roots

Just finished reading the entire thread and I've really enjoyed it. Like someone said a few pages back..great buds and attitude. I'm locked in and that old time bubba looks cakey :tiphat:
2x Cindy 99
2x Annunaki (2phenos)
4x SSSDH (2phenos)
2x Casey Jones
2x Old Time bubba Kush
1x Durban Poison
2x Diesel Wreck
1x Casey's Dream
2x Sweet Tooth #4IBL
1x KIlling Fields F3

I'm assuming you've smoked all of these strains at this point..so can you list them in order of your preference 1-10.. [ such as which jar you reach for the most -least]:thank you:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the love redwood roots! The only one of those strains i havent smoked yet is the Casey's Dream. As for the rest of them there's not really a jar I dont go for! ;) So far though, I would have to say the SSSDH calls my name allot. Given her a 9. Also, i've really been going through my jar of Old Time bubba Kush. She'd get an 8. Then theres the cindy 99, wich is super stony! I'd give her a 7 or so. As for the rest, the Casey Jones will always be in my top 10 favorites to grow and smoke. I cant really say that I dont go for any of them, as I pretty consistently molest each jar daily. :joint:

Here's some dried and curing Old Time Bubba Kush for ya! Much love and thanks for the kind words, SL

( i'll also post up new photo's of the improvements i've made in my flower room.)

nickman

Veteran
hey Steagger...

Very lovely photos...

The Sage is a beutiful...
Ive got a Sage n Sour going and it kinda resembles ur Sage bud shots...

Just sayin' i hope mine finish up half as good as urs and i'll be happy ...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
YO STAGGER AWESOME buds, i remenber my bubba kushwas very tasty...you have old time bubba kush and wich difference you notice with the classic bubba kush??

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
hey Steagger...

Very lovely photos...

The Sage is a beutiful...
Ive got a Sage n Sour going and it kinda resembles ur Sage bud shots...

Just sayin' i hope mine finish up half as good as urs and i'll be happy ...

That Sage n' Sour is another one i'd like to give a shot to sometime! I did notice that my SAGE lady really enjoyed some nutes, I dumped 1-13-1 peruvian guano on her 5 times and she did nothin but swell and put on some DENSE nuggets. I'm keeping 2oz's of it to mself ;) The rest is going to the patients, it's some serious medicine for pain relief. Much love and good luck bro!

YO STAGGER AWESOME buds, i remenber my bubba kushwas very tasty...you have old time bubba kush and wich difference you notice with the classic bubba kush??

This lady actually tastes pretty similar to the original bubba, but this OT definately has more of a fruity musky flavor, rather than the rich coffee flavor of the original, though it is still in there, it's just faint ;) Much love, and th anks for comin by fellas! Got some photo's here of the improvements I made in the room, and a new test grow for House of Love Seed Co. with there Casey's Dream (Casey Jones x Blue Dream)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=885024

I finally put water in my room, gone are the old days of filling up buckets out side... what a pain in the ass! Also a new entrance, with na accordian sliding door,in wich Iput the intake on the side.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Casey's Dream test for HOL

Casey's Dream test for HOL

All ladies in veg including this one are gettin the flip to 12/12 tonight!! :woohoo: time to start another round, and they're some big ladies goin in this time... :tree:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
^^^ Thanks for the kind words Art!! I' mlookin into getting a new camera with a better macro lens, after having this one for over a year i've realised my limitations. Much love, and thanks for the positivity!! SL

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Yah man... that sexy lady was in a 3 gal pot, and gave me clost to 5oz's. I didnt think she would come anywere near that, but the nugs on her were just rock hard, the flavor and smoke are already delicious not even cured! Unfortunate my clones of her didnt make it, and once again I forgot to re-veg while I chopped her... good think i've got 7 more fem'd beans!

Thanks, I figured it was a few ounces. She's lovely. I hope your other beans from her express a pretty similar outcome!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks, I figured it was a few ounces. She's lovely. I hope your other beans from her express a pretty similar outcome!

I know man, the other pheno of her was nothing to really shake a stick at... stretched 3x never really filled out, and just has a typical haze smell to her, dont get me wrong it's delicious, it's just not what I was searching for at all in the SAGE beans. So... hoping for another similar pheno next time I pop em ;)

On another note! Heres some of the new beans I just popped for next round...

3x Blue Magoo Bx1 (Dynasty Seeds)
1x Killing Fields nr7 x Killing Fields nr7 (******s Seeds, fem)
2x Drizella (Dynasty Seeds) <--- going to be epic!
1x Nightmare Kush (Cheesey Seeds, fem)

Anyone interested in a seed company that has some amazing west coast genetics should check out Dynasty Seeds. Here's a link, this fella is legit... much love friends! Sl

Last edited:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always wondered about those(dynasty) over there, everything I've got from them has been top notch so it doesn't surprise me you say thier dank! That Carmel looks special too, can't wait to see what the blue Magoo does as well. Thx Stagger for sharing :)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Always wondered about those(dynasty) over there, everything I've got from them has been top notch so it doesn't surprise me you say thier dank! That Carmel looks special too, can't wait to see what the blue Magoo does as well. Thx Stagger for sharing :)

Yah buddy ;) Good folks for sure! I got lucky and got that pack of Blue Magoo Bx1, it was only released here in the Oregon scene, should be some special, high potency smoke! The Drizella though... damn, lookin to get some superior yields out of those! Hopefully 1 out of the 2 beans I popped will be a sexy lady :tree: Much love friends, SL

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stagger, was curious if you ever see any real deal Oregon Purple Thai around these days?

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Casey's Dream, day 5 12/12 and all pruned up

Casey's Dream, day 5 12/12 and all pruned up

HOL's Casey's Dream (Casey Jones x Blue Dream):thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts