What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

cabanetforester

Hey BOU,

Hey BOU,

Very nice work there, bet you can't wait to let the girls get to it in there.

I like what you did with the DH, excellent idea. Mine makes alot of heat, but it says to give it 12" free and clear on 3 sides.

I think I might try doing what you did with the DH if I partition off another area for my meds. I will just have to make it open in the back like you did and maybe have a fan back there.

Man is that one sweet setup...maybe someday.. But for now, :lurk: :wave: CF

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Behind that wall there is a crawl space with a window opening which is where the ac is installed its all open back there and the dh has lots of space on all 3 sides atleast 10"....

G

Yep!! It's official. Blaze is back with a sweet vengeance. 544 posts and count'n.LOL
How many buckets m8. I presume by the res in the room that it is still DWC all the way.
I really mean this, when I wish you all the best of all things with this grow old m8.
Look'n forward to this as all are.

Stay Safe. Peace.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
blazeoneup said:
Im thinking about starting a new thread for the show not sure yet....

I think you should bro....this is a new start and you're on yet another level now... :2cents:

Awesome work and setup!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
for sure... step by step.... get us started at least leave the co2 for last... awesome fucking set up.... exactly what im aiming for.... wonderful job bro! im extremly impressed

gettogro

Veteran
excelent show as usual, I have been out of the mix for a while. I am looking to start again in nov. Bummer, I lost all of my pics and threads in the og. Guess Ill start over here.. Glad I found this site. Keep up the good work
g

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Dam this thread is still alive lol....
Of course i like them and seen a difference or i wouldnt still use them lol...

peterpiper

gettogro

Is that you from OG?

You had some of the sickest grows man on OG I used to ask you alot of questions, hackalex was my nick.

Check out my 4.4k Krusty grow, quite similar to yours you used to run.

Cant wait to see some of your latest threads.

Last edited:
D

dankiestog

Looks like good work..Blazeoneup..dude...nice setup looking smooth...yeah

mrparanoid

Awesome thread blazeoneup. Been watching over your stuff since OG. You and so quick are my heroes. :joint: Will be getting something going soon, will keep you posted on my progress. :)

Yeah...

See, these are the types of grow diaries I really don't need to see, because they get me thinking, "I could do that"!

Wow, that's a lot of electricity and a lot of weed. I think I would end up killing myself from smoking it all. In fact, I would subconsciously challenge myself to smoke it all and that couldn't possibly be good.

Great job on the setup! I hope to be half as skilled as you are, Sir.

drr2m2007

Hey B1UP, if you have an a/c unit installed plus dehumidifier plus co2, will u still need intake/exhaust fans installed? Thanks

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
No DRR if you have an ac, dehumdifier, and co2 you will not need fresh air. Its best to run a 100% sealed room when running co2 and proper environmental settings. Though it isnt bad to have a in/out ventialtion system in place incase of ac failure or something.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts