What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

G

Damnit man.......blaze, that is one TOP notch setup you're building there! I'll be over here with my :lurk:

Gotta watch in case I ever have enough room to do the same.....drool! :jawdrop:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well its a hidden room cant hardly put the ballast outside the room,Though about making a ballast wall to put them behind but that just makes it complicated ot get to them and take up more space when the ac and chiller wall is already taking up enough space.

Thanks for stopping by!

G

dont be a hater lol. A/C will take care of them anyway eh!
keep me comming

hunterwoundedft

i have always kept my ballasts in my rooms. i keep a fan blowing on em too. the heat issues come from the bulbs more then anything by far. my dehuy and a/c keep my temps and humidity at bay.

V

vhGhost

i love how you have everything nicely together! .. your rooms have always been very well organized. great job!

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
....blaze... nice chatting with you last night!.. and love the rooms...
man O man... Your threads kickass...
I'm watching you:lurk:
:wink:

ms.G

Budweiser13

Thanks Blaze for the detailed pictures you really know your stuff man. Another awsome grow room in the making.............. :woohoo:

cadillachydro

Blaze, your room is just gorgeous. Id love to be a home owner, just to be able to put my heart, time and money into something as nice as this, something i could truely call my own. I have a dedicated bedroom, i guess im a bit lucky as well, some are forced to grow in closets and cabinets. But what you have there, so stealth and proper, done careful and right, im sure itll be hassle free and give peace of mind. That in itself is worth its weight in gold. Id be very proud if i were you. If ever there is a contest for room of the year, you have definitly earned my vote. Great job man, top fucking notch.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nope i dont mind i was checking the one site out the other day,The first link posted pretty cool hidden doors they have!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys going to finish the room up tonight and get some update pictures of how it turned out.Anyways back later tonight with updates...

Im thinking about starting a new thread for the show not sure yet....

V

vhGhost

sweet new thread ... i always like new beginings :D

EDIT !!! ... oooh and pics .. i'm drooling just thinking of what it will look like ....

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
ahhh looks like i might be up for some modifications....... i like the over flow line..... i gotta read through this.....

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok got a little more done today and took some new pics should be up and running in a short while...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts