What's new

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
what a roller coaster ride this is! fingers crossed over here Blaze! safety and security FIRST potna

peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah a roller coaster ride for sure.

Im seriously thinking of tearing down one last time moving and getting things going all over again as im tired of this bullshit! This has been an on going issue for well over a year now i have lost or had mediocre crops 5 times over this shit.

I have never got the full potential out of the system seeing everytime i either have to tear down half of it or stuff everything into the flower room its lead me to miss out on many lbs and its getting very old very fast!

G

SHIT!! Blaze, what ya do m8, walk under a ladder, kill a black cat.
Sorry to hear about the problems, sure ya will sort it for one big monster show eventually.

Stay Safe. Peace.

somoz

Veteran
bummer dood

bummer dood

hey blaze: sorry to hear about the bad times ya have fallen on bro. that really really sucks but maybe now is the time if ya can afford to buy something yourself...... maybe a small little single family or something where ya can control the situation so to speak......best of luck sorting it out matey....

somoz

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah i been looking at a nice home, I think i may just do that as this stuff gets old fast and i have lost enough over the past year to know its time for a change.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

BabyHughie

BLAZE!!! this is the last thing I expected to see. :badday:

security issues are a bum deal man. Im sure you will get it all worked out.

I can relate to the 'lbs missed out on'. I have not had what I would call a 'full' grow, EVER. So much wasted light and space its sickening.

Take care bro, better safe than sorry ALWAYS!

G

DAMN BLAZE!

There are a shit load of people(myself included) that have learned sooo much from your work.

Well this just sucks. keep your head up man.

G

keep ya head up man,

sure sucks when ya get suprise inspections etc..

hope you can get your own joint or back up and running soon enough

:fsu:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey guys i know its been a while, And may seem blaze disappeared. But honestly things will come back together soon im relocating and setting back up again. when i do i will be back to pick up where i left off!

Until next time be safe and take care!

somoz

Veteran
dido: hope ya sort everything out hommie and i look forward to a safe, secure, kick ass dwc run bro...........take care

moz

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys started on the new room should be comepleted shortly!Got some pics of wha has been done so far until next time be safe and take care!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Good to see ya back!! glad you're ok ....looks like this will be another masterpiece :)

:lurk:
peace

-VT-

ButterNBacoN

Well blaze im new here and this is one of the best bucket threads ive ever read. I read everything, digest, and post on the rare occasion, but you deserve all the coodo's you can get!Hope the new room works out for you,looking forward to seeing your new room being set up as im building my room now, new lumatek box's waiting for juice. this sun farmer is looking forward to learning under lights. Building controler tomarrow,just got my timer and float switches,yeeha, redneck reggae botonist!

reachtdk

sup blaze,
i finally found your ass. i was insanenappy on oG. hows it goin man? i got my op started and i can say its almost identical to urs. thanks for the inspiration. ill see u sometime when things free up. we'll blaze soon man.

sorry to hear about the security issues. stay safe.

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts