What's new

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

G

Interested to see how the kfb bucket is goin' blaze. Nice salvage BTW.

Stay Safe.Peace.

G

Family allways should come first!

Family allways should come first!

Its understandable man, life is alot more important then growing a phew (or alot :pointlaug ) of dope.

glad you remember me all the same, i miss OG, its community and its vault of knowledge. maybe i missed somthing along this thread, though could you elaborate on your Co2 ,like do you use a climate controller with sensor? or timed vent times etc. im now going back for a re-read though if you beat me too it with a reply it would be appreciated (there alot of pages). :eek::

just been doing some more research on these sealed rooms, and since my grow room doesnt get too hot(if anything a bit too cold,which im not used too), im seriously considering it ATM my c02 runs on hourly cycles, means im using alot of c02 and im pretty sure im wasting ALOT. i allways thought you still had to exhaust out the "stale" co2 for some reason, every "hydro guy" ive spoken too tells me this, maybe cause they want to sell me fans etc or somthing,im hunting around for a meter to help me diagnosis this better in terms of wastage and correct ppms. anyways :rant:.

Im seriously considering buying harvest master pro controller though they aint cheap,just weighing up my options.....

anyway why did you ditch the overflow lines??? i pinched that idea from your last OG thread,also moved my air pump to outside (thank you). :bow:.
(dont look at all the dirt) :bigeye:

well sorry to hijack though i hate PM'ing :) and the advice might help others :listen2:.

keep it green

PS aussie stix, love the avvy mate!

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Never a highjack Eulogy i'll get back to your question asap. Gotta run for now bbl today...

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Hey, Eulogy! Long time no see man! Glad all is well.

Sup Blaze, just used your gift again last night, with my own stuff with it - twas wonderful! Had to stop by and say "THanks" again :D

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Once again nitetiger you are more than welcome.

Surely more gifts to come in the future!Always good company!I plan to send more and better gifts!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys a quick update surely nothing worthy of posting but not going to let it stop me from sharing it lol..

Ok well flower is going slow buds are taking there times what it comes down to the root systems are just to small to produce much. That and the plants are tiny good combo for no yeilds. Oh well the new run is vegging and starting to take off soon it will be out with the old and in with the new....

Talk to you guys soon!

V

vhGhost

blaze i feel your pain man, i'm having trouble with some of mine... i think its summer, the plants want to be outside :D .. just buggin....the vegin plants bring hope of great things to come.....

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
potluck Blaze, hold your head up! you made a nice recovery on those plants and taught us all some things, thanks bro!

hey the new run is lookin good, do you mind breakin it down for a pothead? let me ask once your new clones have roots showing, how long was it before you started vegging and under what light size and cycle(18/6 24) do you veg for what period(2wks mo.)? sorry if it was stated earlier. keep it green!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lookin good bro....I'm glad you switched to 3/4" drain lines. After my run I'm gonna add some shut off valves....I knew I should have....I usually have installed them....I like the dishwasher hose but that stuff is too hard to maneuver...gonna add some vinyl also....but just as an extension....keeping the sturdy hose for the connections to buckets and the rez/controller....

I forgot what strains you got goin'....lookin forward to seeing what you do/did with the GDP

Looking forward to more updates

Late

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
NZjay said:
sup blaze. :)

Whats up NZjay hope all is well, Glad you started posting looking forward to some pics of the crops lol...

vhGhost said:
blaze i feel your pain man, i'm having trouble with some of mine... i think its summer, the plants want to be outside .. just buggin....the vegin plants bring hope of great things to come.....

Yeah i had to better prepair for the summer to bad i did not do it before i seen problems. Either way all is well next run is sure to be a knockout....

TheDopest said:
potluck Blaze, hold your head up! you made a nice recovery on those plants and taught us all some things, thanks bro!

hey the new run is lookin good, do you mind breakin it down for a pothead? let me ask once your new clones have roots showing, how long was it before you started vegging and under what light size and cycle(18/6 24) do you veg for what period(2wks mo.)? sorry if it was stated earlier. keep it green!

I throw the rooted clones in soon as all clones are rooted,Sometimes i'll have 6 of em rooted and waiting for the other 6 but soon as all clones are rooted i throw em right into veg. I veg under 18/6 and normally 2 weeks would be a good veg but i have this flower room flowering so i will be vegging around 40 days total this run going to bush em out.

-VT- said:
Lookin good bro....I'm glad you switched to 3/4" drain lines. After my run I'm gonna add some shut off valves....I knew I should have....I usually have installed them....I like the dishwasher hose but that stuff is too hard to maneuver...gonna add some vinyl also....but just as an extension....keeping the sturdy hose for the connections to buckets and the rez/controller....

I forgot what strains you got goin'....lookin forward to seeing what you do/did with the GDP

Looking forward to more updates

Late

Yeah the shutoff valves are nice addition i need to add the break away valves so i can remove buckets without problems.I could buy extra 12 buckets and have clean ones ready to switch out.

The gdp is in veg i have 7 of them vegging next run look for em...

Until next time be safe and take care everyone!

G

YO BOU! *taps foot*

im still waiting for them answers man lol. :spank:

ive got alot of time (since my grow was axed):violin: so im hungry for information while i wait for my new beans to arrive.

looks like they recovered well mate.

keep em green!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Eulogy said:
Its understandable man, life is alot more important then growing a phew (or alot :pointlaug ) of dope.

glad you remember me all the same, i miss OG, its community and its vault of knowledge. maybe i missed somthing along this thread, though could you elaborate on your Co2 ,like do you use a climate controller with sensor? or timed vent times etc. im now going back for a re-read though if you beat me too it with a reply it would be appreciated (there alot of pages). :eek::

just been doing some more research on these sealed rooms, and since my grow room doesnt get too hot(if anything a bit too cold,which im not used too), im seriously considering it ATM my c02 runs on hourly cycles, means im using alot of c02 and im pretty sure im wasting ALOT. i allways thought you still had to exhaust out the "stale" co2 for some reason, every "hydro guy" ive spoken too tells me this, maybe cause they want to sell me fans etc or somthing,im hunting around for a meter to help me diagnosis this better in terms of wastage and correct ppms. anyways :rant:.

Im seriously considering buying harvest master pro controller though they aint cheap,just weighing up my options.....

anyway why did you ditch the overflow lines??? i pinched that idea from your last OG thread,also moved my air pump to outside (thank you). :bow:.
(dont look at all the dirt) :bigeye:

well sorry to hijack though i hate PM'ing :) and the advice might help others :listen2:.

keep it green

PS aussie stix, love the avvy mate!

Ok well i have been using the timed method. I plug my timer into my controller and set it to come on for 2 minutes at 15cfh every 3 hrs. This has worked for me many times over. Though i purchasing me a monitor next trip to the hydro shop. Cause steady stable is best and even though im close to i still waste some. You dont have to have a fresh air intake or exhaust if you run ac and co2. Though i still like to vent out the space 1-2 times a day just for gp. And it helps with the humdity levels preventing the de-humidifier from running steady.

I did not add the overflow to this system, Reason is i dont think i will have an overflow accur with the 3/4" tubing if i do believe i will quickly add it into the system. Though i should have for gp this time around.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well guys i changed it up.

I started realizing no matter what i done unless i vegged the previous crop longer to rebuild them properly i was not going to get any real yeilds out of it.

So i said fuck it and tossed it out as it was not going to yeild enough to be worht hte cost to run the grow. Just call it a loss to get me some free space. I took some pics of the babies i have going now room is full....

G

:wave: hello Blaze .

good move bro,sometimes its just best to go down that path, after you sum up running costs vs yeild etc etc. and realistically fully rooted clones wont be that far behind them other struggling recovery ladies :2cents:

looks like me and you have both been busy cleaning etc :tongue:
thanks for answering my Q's too man, appreciate it though whats .gp?
found/bought a co2 controller yet?
im looking into one right now, think i might just bite the bullet and crack open the wallet :rolleyes: just for comparision,at your feeding/release schedule, how long was a bottle lasting you? mine (on hourly cycles) was only lasting just over a month.

well looking great matey and ill be watching.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Good call...lookin good...that looks like the purple....

I wish I'd cut my losses on some plants I just chopped...I have a couple jars curing of perfectly dried , blueberry smelling .....................popcorn...fuck! Lesson learned...

Ok man...glad we're rollin' again...let's see some purps :)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Mine last me around 2 weeks once i get it cranking in the early flower all the way through the 6th week it last 13-15 days.

But generally i can get 30 days out of it during veg when i run lower ppm levels..

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys been a little while since i updated having security issue's so i have to tear down veg room temp and possibly the flower as well.

I do have some plants growing and they are thriving but im not sure whether or not i will have to chop them yet or not will know soon!