What's new

my new waterfall rdwc system (credit to bigtoke and blazeoneup borrowed many ideas)

eL artist

here is some of the root mold

this is just a rdm bud but they just never filled up, new there was issue but just thought it was wrong thing

eL artist

on the good side of things got the redesign done and full scale run throughs done, everything is working perfect.
here is the set up in room everything is connected by 1 1/4" pvc pipes and i am using 18 gallon roughneck totes with 6" net cups in lid

here is water level in totes

with net cup

so room is split in half for flow with 6 totes on each line.

flow originally returns to this bucket which then flows to...

eL artist

to these pvc

which cause this

i then use this big fuckin 2160gph water pump which i hope to make inline eventually when i get hoses for it

the pumps pump into the lid of another trash can

and cause this

i am very pleased with this setup, hopefully a shit ton of do and no issues with mold or rot, also we are going to start runnning a dead res

this will probably be one of the last updates on this thread as my new setup is going to be in my other room 7x9 and is going be vert so will be going into vert froums to post run through of new system and to hopefully get help with issues w/ goin bare bulb

cravin morehead

Veteran
sorry about your root problems. live and learn... good job on getting these girls to make it all the way through!! you've put in alot of work, and i'm sure you've learned alot. looking forward to your next run/system. maybe post a link here so we don't miss it...

good luck,

cm