nycd

ecsd

blueberry

lambs bread

G

HEY HEY HEY

HEY HEY HEY

WATTS UP ERRYONE. LOL,
hey guys i had to take the plants in flower out the room and put them back outside ,, to many problems ,, but there doing great outside ,, anyway i got alot more going on inside ,, so come on in and have a look ,, everything is doing great im going to flower these beforee the 10th of october ,, so christmas will be great .. lol

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NIce setup

NIce setup

Great looking setup SS . Looks like your ready to pack them in there :) Ill bet that room looks like a jungle inside of a month. Great work!

G

hey friends

hey friends

lol yea guys im going to see how many i can get in there ,,lol here is the room before flower im turning the lights for 24 hours and then it is 12 and 12 all the way ,, here are a few shots before the flower ,, i have around 98 keepers.. just hate to go over 100 plants ,, :bat:

G

Impressive grow sir...Have you anything to say on the growing traits/smoke of the white rhino or strawberry cough clone?

Im gonna hang out in this thread till the great Christmas present comes...harvest. :D

G

hey hey hey

hey hey hey

hey everyone come one in and hit this joint on strawberry cough im holding in the pics ,, here the grow and all is well ,, im feeding about every 8 days or so, i just went into flower and im over the streach and now im going to full flower feed ,, so here is a update at flower day 12 . :wave:

bubblegum

billygoats nycd

my strain ( rockbubble ) or rocky!!

dsdv2

strawberry cough

ecsd

bubblegum

dsdv2

G

more pics

more pics

blueberry

some plants
just rooted jacks cleaner cola (just in soil ) flower cola style

G

hey hey hey

hey hey hey

hey everyone ,, i went threw the streach already ,, thank god ,, some of these are tall ladies ,, basketball players lol.. anyway everything is good so far ,, now i guess i can see the buds start to form,,i love this time of growing ,, streach is over and the flower comes alive ,, the grand show ,, :woohoo: , it's times like these us growers just sit and smile, so heres to flowering everyone ,, and i'll get some pics up in a few days when i get some nice bud sites ,, later guys and gals

G

oh well i got a few shots anyway

oh well i got a few shots anyway

hey guys im at day 16 flowering here are some shots!

ecsd

dsdv2 x blueberry

dsdv2xbb

ecsd