What's new

my new grow lab !!!

G

hey guys me and my partner has finished the new and improved grow room .. i been trying to see witch is better mylar or the white with black plastic in the grow shops so here we go .. i'll get some more pic tomorrow how ya like it so far ?

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
SunSimluator what ya got growing in that new room what size light is that
good luck (as if ya need it ) looks good so far growem green an girlie

G

hey chucky

hey chucky

hey bro right now i only got 17 plants in such a large room .... but you know me .. i'll have them packed in like pulp wood soon ,, im cloning like crazy now ..
in the room growing
ECSD
NYCD
DSDV2
WHITE RHINO
STRAWBERRY COUGH
LAMBS BREAD
BLACK DOMINA
HUMBOLT HAZE
BLUEBERRY
BEFORE LONG I WILL FILL ER UP ,, THE ROOM IS 11 X 11 I HAVE 2 1000 WATT HPS IN THERE , AND A 600W HPS FOR BACK UP IF I NEED IT .THE PLANTS GOT A LIL TALL FOR ME , BUT I Had them outside and wanted them inside ,, so thats why my lights are so high .. tall plants ,, it's something for me to smoke while i get the next grow ready .. im cloning , and flowering asap to grow some of these

when i am ready im going to fill the floor full of cloas.. and bring the light down ,, thanks for stopping by ..

shopvac

lookn sexy there sun....lol got some nice strains goin in there too, wouldnt mind bein able to find some black dom, lambs bread, or strawberry cough somtime, lol been searchin for those for a bit.

much luck to ya :)

Sleepy

Veteran
nice...

nice...

nice room!!

i just got some black domina seeds...

how far along are yours??

keep the door locked this time, ok?

lol...

G

NO PROBLEM

NO PROBLEM

Maddlights said:
I'm jealous I want that much room. I hope you don't mind me hanging around and watching this to the end.

HEY BRO THANKS FOR STOPPING BY . HANG OUT AS MUCH AS YA WANT ! :joint: :lurk:

G

LOL

LOL

Sleepy said:
nice room!!

i just got some black domina seeds...

how far along are yours??

keep the door locked this time, ok?

lol...
:yoinks: YEA NO DOUGHT I GOT GOOD LOCKS ..LOL :bat:
THE BLACK DOMINA IS ABOUT 26 DAYS OLD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT .. I TRY NOT TO COUNT DAYS BUT COUNT THE AMBER IN THE TRICHOMES..LOL

G

dj's blueberry

dj's blueberry

here is a nice blueberry it is a sativa dom .. pheno .. and is a pretty lady

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
hiya SS :wave: I just had to bust in and give you props on the new stable... very tasty br0. grow plenty and grow safe... peAce

Maddlights

Exxxcellenttt!! There is nothing like Blueberry with my morning oatmeal. He says wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth

G

hey guys

hey guys

:wave: thanks for stopping buy .. i just got about 15 strawberry cough clones started in the dome with some oasis cubes .. and i got about 20 cuttings in the clonning machine .. and got some babies comming up .. im trying to bounce back and fill this nice room i had the pleasure of using ..
i hope to get alot more in there , i only have 17 plants for now .. but thats only for now . have a great day everyone ..

nycd

Guvnor

:wave: SunSim

Thats a greaT garden you got there with a cracking line up as-well- should keep you busy buddy.
Can't wait to see that garden full on massive colas-looks like you got the green fingers, so shouldn't be too long ey :)

All the best to you Sun

Guv'nor