What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new basement

wisco61

get a spin pro!about 350 on ebay

I'm gonna get something. I may try and tough it out until I can afford one of those $1500 ones, Trim Reaper I think.

Ichabod Crane said:
You need more friends man. I have some guys who are going to help me trim in a week to week and a half just to see what my doughnut will yield.

I subscribe to the Ron Swanson theory of "Friends: one to two is sufficient." But seriously, I always trim by myself. I can't see going through 3 months of work, stress, and possible legal tomfoolery only to give a portion away during the last 1% of the process. I also would probably end up yelling at everyone, nobody does shit the way I want and that just pisses me off.

Besides, as much as I hate trimming, I think I hate most people more. Not you guys though, you are alright!

OrganicOzarks said:
I just read through this whole thread, and it has been great. I am going to keep following this.

Glad to hear it. Really all the previous stuff is kind of the prologue to the coming show. But now we stand in the shadow of Baelor's Sept, and the really story can begin.

Winter is Coming.
:laughing:

picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

'I think I hate most people more.'
'I always trim by myself. I can't see going through 3 months of work, stress, and possible legal tomfoolery only to give a portion away during the last 1% of the process. I also would probably end up yelling at everyone, nobody does shit the way I want and that just pisses me off.'

All very very true!! LOL Hahahaha!!
This is exactly what I feel n think!! Hilarious!!
Hate people!! hahahaha

:laughing: :laughing:

420ish

i use the spin pro one from ebay.it does speed up the trimming.if you are really good and fast trimming and have no small buds,you dont need it.if you like a decent trim and uniformity for alot less work,buy one.the quality of the trim is about the same as the more expensive ones.you are doing the crank work instead of a motor.if you have alot of larf,buds you would have been using for hash can be thrown in there and come out ok.

wisco61

I am almost done trimming this last round, but it has a while to dry. So damn warm and wet for mid Nov, its taking awhile.

Checked out the roots on one of the hempys. It was a nice solid mass of roots all the way through the bucket.
picture.php

Popped in the next round for room 1. These are all C99 #3 and tomorrow will be day 1 of 12/12.

picture.php

That freed up the veg tent, so I transplanted the next round into the smart pots. All of my plants are hooked up to Blumats now, 42 of them drip, drip, dripping away. :jump:

picture.php

Here is room 2. Its hard to get a good picture, but they are doing OK. Day 37 for these, couple more weeks than another harvest.

picture.php

No weights yet on the previous round, but soon I hope.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Are you going to do Hempies with the blumats? Seems like a waste if they are dialed in and there is no worry about them not getting a watering.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I can't wait to see the roots I have in my one gallon pots. Some of the plants are over 40 inches high. When I stuck some bigger bamboo in the pot I could see the whole top sink down because the roots were so dense. I will be getting some blumats soon I hope because I have to water twice a day in the one gallon pots.

wisco61

Took some pics of some drying buds. Its been too warm to run my furnace and rainy so the shit is still drying.

C99 #3
picture.php

Kushage
picture.php

Darkstar
picture.php

Deadhead OG #6
picture.php

K

Krshna

damn scrilla villa down in the basement! looks like you are immersed in weed. i hate people too, i dont even like my wife trim because i would rather just do it myself. and for reals on this humid weather! wtf, theres been crazy condensation on my windows, glad im only twenty somethin days into flower or i would be in trouble.

wisco61

Past time for an update, been busy these last few weeks.

For the previous harvest, I ended up getting 22 oz or so. Not great, but not terrible either.

Since then I have taken down another tent and just finished trimming that up. 12 of the 14 were C99, and initial weighing seems to be about 2 lbs.

picture.php

Tent #1 is at day 26 days flower, except for 2 of them. I lost a plant to some kind of stem rot/mold and a second one was starting so I culled those 2 and replaced them with some smaller plants I had sitting around. So the 2 plants in the middle of the bottom row are a week behind and a smaller size. Other than that, they have been doing pretty good. I trimmed any larfy looking stuff today, they are good to go until harvest.

picture.php

Tent #2 is on day 4 of flower so just starting. These are C99 on the upper shelf, and Deadhead OG on the floor.

picture.php

The Medicine Man and Blockhead seedlings are doing good. I topped all of them and took a clone of each a couple days ago. Those clones are in cups of water in the flowering rooms, hopefully they will show sex soon so I can start taking some more clones to flower.

picture.php

I hope to have some ready to replace tent #2 in 60 days, but I won't have any in time for #1 so I took clones of C99 and DHOG. 40 of them because I needed some extras.

picture.php

Thats about it. Business as usual for the most part and just moving along. I need to get a couple harvests down to pay some debt off, then it will be time to start expanding again.

Latest posts

Latest posts