What's new

My new basement

wisco61

Well here we are already at day 28 of flowering. Half way there! :jump:

I upped the P & K for these plants a bit. I also gave the 2 C99s in the hempys some support and will probably figure something out for a few of the other plants pretty quick here. I'm thinking something involving bamboo stakes is in order.

Here are some pics of the C99 I didn't top.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is the C99 I did top.

picture.php

Darkstar

picture.php

Kushage

picture.php

Here is tent 2 at day 7 of flower. I am going to install some trellis netting once they finish stretching. Also, if they have any headroom left after stretch, I will raise the shelves. I'm hoping I can raise it by a cinder block, but that is probably wishful thinking.

16 more with 7 days under the 600w MH.

And finally the newest round of clones.

That's it for now. Stay safe everyone!

wisco61

I put some trellis netting up in room 2 today. What a pain in the ass that was!

This is like day 12, gonna be a greasy whore show in there.

picture.php

picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

Holy S%@T wisco61 your a busy person!!!
It seems as though u have it all in perfect order!!
Great Job bro

wisco61

Holy S%@T wisco61 your a busy person!!!
It seems as though u have it all in perfect order!!
Great Job bro

Not so busy, maybe an hour down there a day. Its nice not having any mother plants to worry about, they always screw up the rotation. As it is now, I take clones when I trim and then just move the plants from one tent to another as they go through life. Once I get blumats for both flower rooms and the veg, its gonna be super easy. Of course by then it will be time to start expanding upstairs and looking for a second grow spot.

I still have a lot of work to do as far as getting everything in order. My clones are getting too tall before they get transplanted and the vegging plants are growing too fast. I think I need to start taking clones 10 days into flower instead of at the flip. I'm also thinking about a switch from the 600w MH to a couple 4 foot T5s. The tent also needs to be bigger, I am now thinking 5x5 with a 4x4 light footprint. I could add another step into the whole deal and have the T5s and MH. Though, I am considering going up to 4 flower rooms down there so I want to save space.

In theory I could solve my problems with some topping or lst, but I feel a naturally growing plant is so much more healthy and vigorous. I am going to have to top the next round as some are already 18" tall and they have another 2 weeks veg, so I guess I will see if my feelings are correct.

P.S. 3 of the 21 clones of C99 showed roots this morning, 5 days. This actually isn't awesome as they are now going to have 25 days to veg in 9 oz cups.

ExoSteve

Hi!!

Nice setup man!!

Do you need fertilizer at the end of your grow or your mix them all they need thru the end?

How many blumat for a 25 liters pot?

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
I really have to get moving on my C99BX's from mosca...I;ve been sitting on them for a month....

Why am I retarded?

Almost forgot to give you props on the grow! Looking well thought out and efficient. Clean too!

Basements rule, and is all I have been thinking about for a while. All in due time...right?

wisco61

man they look good, nice work, curious as are you feeding through the blue mats

Thanks joesy! The blumats can handle any nutes that will dissolve completely. When people start adding molasses and other goopy stuff is when problems occur. I think it also helps that I have my res pretty high. More pressure seems to help out on clogs. I think maybe you meant to ask what I am feeding through the blumats, if so this is what they are getting for veg and the first 3 weeks of flower. Cost is about 3 cents a gallon.

picture.php

ThePizzaMan said:
I really have to get moving on my C99BX's from mosca...I;ve been sitting on them for a month....

Why am I retarded?

Almost forgot to give you props on the grow! Looking well thought out and efficient. Clean too!

Basements rule, and is all I have been thinking about for a while. All in due time...right?

It all takes time. I have been thinking about starting some Medicine Man and Blockhead seeds for about 2 months.

Thanks for the props and yes, all in due time. Planning is half the fun anyway!

ExoSteve said:
Nice setup man!!

Do you need fertilizer at the end of your grow or your mix them all they need thru the end?

How many blumat for a 25 liters pot?

These are in a coco mix and are getting hydro nutes. No organics for me atm. Maybe next summer.

2 blumats would probably be good for a 25 liter pot.

Hundred Gram Oz said:
Great progress my man. That C'99 is one big girl, that's for sure!

HGO

Thanks HGO. I hope she keeps packing on weight, but i dunno. The 2 in the hempys are pheno #3, I think #6 is going to be a bigger yielder, so it could have been better.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
What is the nitrogen number for the Jack's calnit you are running. I am going to run the 5-12-26 also and have Yara 15.5 cal nit.

wisco61

What is the nitrogen number for the Jack's calnit you are running. I am going to run the 5-12-26 also and have Yara 15.5 cal nit.

The Jacks is 18 Ca, while the Yara is 19, the N values are the same. I should have got the Yara, but eh, its all cheap. I ran hydrobuddy with the Yara and came up with

AgSil 16H K2SiO3 0.857
Epsom Salt MgSO4.7H2O 1.637
Jacks Pro Hydro 5-11-26 2.153
Yara CalciNit: Ca Nitrate 2.401

ExoSteve said:
Do you leave the blumat all the time in there?
Yes

wisco61

I decided the plants I had vegging were going to be too large, so I gave that round away. Since I had a few days of down time, I tore down the old veg tent and made a new 5'x5' tent out of pvc and reflectix.

I also got a great deal on a couple more sets of the blumats, so I stuck those in with the newly transplanted clones of C99. 28 blumats dripping away atm, will be 42 once room 1 is harvested and reloaded.

My back is killing me, but another upgrade is finished.

picture.php

I'll post an update of everything tomorrow, must go rest now.

wisco61

I got them at Superior Growers Supply. The first location I went to didn't have them, but I had the dude check the computer for inventory at the other stores and found some. They are having a 25% off everything sale for the month of Oct.

wisco61

Pics!

Room #1 @ day 41 of flower.

Untopped C99

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Topped C99

picture.php

One of the Deadhead OG. I smoked a little bud of this, and it was freaking strong for day 41. Can't wait for a few more weeks.

picture.php

Room #2 @ day 20 of flower. We're gonna need a bigger drying rack.

picture.php

picture.php

The clones to refill room #1. These are all C99 #3 and will go into a stadium like room #2 is. I am going to use individual 5 gallon buckets to prop up the second row rather than shelves. I'll get the trellis in there right away for these ones also.

picture.php

And finally the clones to refill room #2. These are a mix of C99 and Deadhead OG.

picture.php

I need to put the old veg tent back together up in the attic to start some seeds. I am going to do 5 Blockhead F2s and 5 Medicine Man around a vert 400w CMH. I'll get around to that early next week I hope.

wisco61

With all the Trailer Park Boys love in this sub forum I figured I'd post one of my most favorite songs.

"Liquor and Whores" by Bubbles and the Shitrockers.

[YOUTUBEIF]QO92VGKOYy4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Oh and I guess a little JRoc and the Rock Pile "Trailer Park Life." Hard as fuck!

[YOUTUBEIF]T_mJmO7d6FI[/YOUTUBEIF]

And in the park when opportunity knocks
Open up - it's the cops!
(Get the fuck down!)

Lemme tell ya cuz it's dam hard to thrive yo
When everywhere you turn
You're confronted by the Five Oh
Denied though
The right to be a saint
Don't ask me if I'm with that shit
Cuz I ain't
They found ten grams