What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hey BP wsup thanks for stoping by bro. I have 346 watts of cfl lights.

and I have some new pix comming in just a bit.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r a few more pix. also these pix r as is. I didn't edit any of these pix at all.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Also the pic with the painting in the background is one I painted just the other day.
Also the plant in the last 3 pix she dosn't stretch at all. so that kick ass.

basspirate

frosty. frosty. frosty. thanks for the answer, too! I'm workin on a new flower box and am tryin to get ideas in my head as far as wattage. how big a space you workin with??

Che

Veteran
Nice shots cheesebuds, won't be long before you got some fat stinky colas now :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so the 1 in the last 3 pix. I cut an inch off the bottom of the pot and put that pot in a half way filled pot of soil because the roots were growing through the bottom of the pot.

And it went great. now is the wate to see how much this'll help.
Also I did some modifications to the closet.

and the plants/clones in the veggie area r looking ok/good.
but it'll be a while befor I can move them into the bloom closet.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hmm they look like they been rolled in sugar, nice work as usual cheeser. Keep it up.

Peace an Gardening for us all.

TexMex McDirt

Wow. Great pix. Lookin' F-F-F-Frosty! I wish mine were that pretty. I am going to run a couple more bagseed and then I gots to get me some good genetics.

Great grow. Mahalo.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I guess its time for a new update.
my plants r doing ok.
first up is a group shot.
picture.php

next is the plant the indica.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
All of the hairs on this plants buds have these lil heads on em???

next is the one that was in frount of that painting.
the thing is that when I went to replant her I did the dubble potting thing. but I accidentally used some hot soil. so she got a little burnt so I had to flush her out really good to save her. I really really hope that she will continue to flower because her bud last time was grade A++.
this is the I reveged one btw so that why I want her to live on.
picture.php

and here r some of her flowers close up.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and last is the big sativas buds. Im thing they have slowed way way down in there growth. but Im gunna take her all the way to week 15-19 maybe.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok thats it for now. now IM off to sleepy land.:biggrin:zzzzzZZZZZ

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
That is weird with those things on the hair tips. All your plants look so yummy. Nice training too :joint:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey! Those plants are sweeeet!!!!!!Good job on the training too!!I can and will learn from this
Good jod #1Cheesebuds!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts