What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

basspirate

hey cheese, looking nice.

tell me, are these bagseeds coming from mid-grade or from some beasters or some heady nuggets?

if these buds are coming off of shwag or middies: a) I can't believe how badly abused that shit must be during it's lifecycle to look the way it does when I buy some brick weed from a dealer and b) I am in for a great fuckin ride with my own bagseed.

Inspiring.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
sativas sometimes wont flower till they get to a certain age so it may well be worth cloning it and flowering the clone.

looks nice though

V.

That's some sound advice, might be the way to go cheese.

Peace.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well 2 weeks ago I did take 2 clones and one of em has rooted and is now in a mini dwc.
hope she starts reveging soon.
The other one is now starting to get roots.

and here is the other plants I have going. all of em r headies bagseed plants and 1 1/2 of the plants that has more indica in em.
and there all female. some of em have some yellowing going on. I did just feed em some veg nuts and water at 5.8...

also Im gunna move the big one into the bloom area in around a few days or so.

group shot.
picture.php

plant that I brought back to life.
picture.php

picture.php

pic of the biggest one.
picture.php

This is a nother pic of the one in the 3ed pic.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Its up date time. This is the RE-veged plant. weeeee hooooo
also I tied her down a little bit more to give more light to the lower buds. and tomorrow will be the end of week 1 of 12-12 for her.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks fo stopen by bro.

Ok so th put the vegging plant into the bloom closet.

so now I have 3 females in flowering. 2 indica plants amd 1 sativa.
so now the bloom closet is full of all my ladies. weeee hooo.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very healthy and strong looking plants cheese can't wait to see you crank out the buds on these 3.
Peace an Gardening All.

microgram

It looks like the Ganja God had a very sexual explosion in your plants. They look so good, im starting to debate on changing my underwear.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new update on my plants. Well so far I have all females.:biggrin::dance013:
3 indicas and 1 sativa.
also in the veg cab I have 2 female clones rooted now vegging.
and 3 other females. but the sad thing is that they donty look really healthy.

and here r some pix in the flower closet.

first up is indica #3 she just showed sex a day or 2 ago. also she is in DWC bucket that is half coco and half DWC.
picture.php

picture.php

This is indica #2.
picture.php

and here is indica #1.this pic is from a day or 2 ago.
picture.php

and lastly is a pic of 1 of the sativa's buds. taken lastnight.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so this is just so I can rember when I water my plants.
I gave the sativa some water/nut mix tonight.
and I gave the indica#1 water/nut mix yesterday afternoon.

all of em r looking great. and the sativa seems like she might still be growing.

so if her bud hairs r still white then I would thing shed still be growing right.

basspirate

still lookin great cheese!! i might have glazed over it before, but do you have your light specs and whatnot anywhere. definitely admire your DIY green thumbin!