What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
also I started a cool new lil dwc plant. it on its 2ed set of leafs. I so wish I had a place to buy me some clones in my city. But I dont know any other gardener who would have clones for me. nore is there any dispensaries in my city eather.
and I might start 3 more seeds my lil dwc.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so the hydro seedling is not looking the best. but on a good note 2 of my 6 harvested ladies r reveging good for now. hope fuly Ill get to have some nice clones by mid feb.
pix of them soon.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so the dwc plant was growing too tall so I had to tie it down. so for now what Im doing is still working. also 2 days ago I toped it too.
also the plants I reveging are growing nicely now. 1 of em already has 5 fingers. gunna feed em agen in the next week hopen I can get them really bushy so that when I flower them they'll grow lots of flowers. ;)

pix in a few days. I been busy with college n stuff.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so here is how the reveging lady is looking. ill get a pic of the DWC tomorrow or the next day.
also I have to clean out my ladies room cuz its getting dirty.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 734x935 and weights 106KB.
picture.php

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 979x734 and weights 96KB.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so I just switched the lights to 12-12. heres how they r looking as of yesterday. ya cant see the 2ed plant as good but she is looking good to.
the first one is the hydro DWC one. the 2ed plant is the reveging ladie. I just hope the DWC one is a female because its been hell getting it big.

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I know it dosnt look its healthiest but im doing all I can to keep it this green. maybe Im not feeding it enough N.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wish i could help you mate but hydro's not my thing

they dont look bad though ~seen worse finish out alright 4 sure

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well I got some sad news. the DWC plant ended up a male. waa boo hoo.
but on the plus side my other real female the one that's been reveging is looking kinda good atm.
I cant wate till she starts to bloom. Hoping I can get more flowers than last time. I should because there are 2 x tops than last run. but even still I need her to grow big flowers to make it worth it. also Im thinking of taking a clone or 2 from my outdoor ladie.
pluss Im starting an herb garden in the garden room. pluss some herbs help repell bugs too.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah but I have ocean of beens I need to use first. I put this one outdoors in a lil home made green house to collect pollan. then once fully ripend I plan on using the leaft to cook with. and to have with a bowl of salid. yumm. nothing gose to fully wast at my place.

till next time...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Im wondering if i should re pot my lady. I have seen plunty of people on this site that have flowered in a 20 liter bottle all the way in to harvest. I I was thinking I could do the same.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so the lady that is left is 2 weeks 12-12. I can see little baby flowers starting to grow.
this lady is a regrown plant from this bud.
so wish me luck on getting nice big fat buds this time around. :) also I added cal-mag 3 days ago when I watered her.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so she is 3 weeks flower so the next time I have to water her I plan on starting the bloom ferts. :)
I have been feeding vegetative growth formula and CAL-MAG up to end of 2 weeks of flowering. but the problem is that her leafs r getting a little yellow anyway.
I need to know how keep her flowering all the way to ripeness with out leafs yellowing too soon.
picture.php