What's new

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

igrowone

Veteran
hermie consolation - sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you
i occasionally consider trying out Dutch Master Reverse, or something like it for my next eventual hermie, not sure if that's been mentioned, i see mixed results with it

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah me too. ppl on here give mixed results. some like it some dont. Id rather just keep only straight females.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
K so I harvested the lil one cuz it wasn't growing good enough for me to want to keep it. and as for the other ones they r growing but slower than Id like. pix.

picture.php
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
ok so now the 2 big ones r female yea. also i tied down the bigger female in hopes that her lower leafs branches out. now im still hoping the other younger 3 turn out female.

cant add any more to the indoor garden because these have to be done by end of july. At that time in early april Ill be taking a road trip with family. to the california costline.

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi cheesbud! Very interesting thread! I read almost all pages..You did a very good job with the microgrowing art! You're a master :tiphat:! I'm sorry for the hermies! I laso have one plants that does 10-15 hermies and I think it's caused by stress of lst. I'll follow your works! Bye! :wave:

:smoweed:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here is an over do update. there is 4 out of 5 plants that r full female not hermie. but Im deff not gunna count my chickens befor they hatch. Ill have to look up and get back to yall on how many days flowering they r.
also I took a clone from my outdoor garden and she is in a lil dwc bubbler till she gets roots then Ill plant her in beer cup wit soil or if she ends up doing goot in there Ill just keep her in the lil dwc.

I just wish I could have had more time to veg these ladies out to get em bigger in busher.
now if from jan till april the plants I was growing didnt turn out male or turn out hermmie then Id be sitting on a tunage of good bud.

here they r.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so Im back with another micro grow.
this time I plan to VEG my seeds and clones for around 2 months or so befor i flower them.
So far I have 3 lil clones and 1 seedling. to night I planted around 32new seeds and they r from my 2011 seeds.
the lights Im using for veg is led light bulbs.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
so they all seem to be growing a little bit bigger. it will be the longest I have ever vegged some plants.

plus 3 out of my 64 seeds sprouted. I added another 32 seeds to the mix.
I dont think all 64 will end up female but it will give me a better chance to have more females once the males show there selfs.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so they r still growing but slower that I was hoping. I plan on vegetating them till oct 31 depending on how big they get. anyway here is some new pix. they r 13 days of veg as of now.
that plant in the last pic does have a little bit of a nut burn so I flushed this one.
and my seedlings r still alive and also growing slowly. but they r growing short which I like.

So ill update every 13 days or so.
picture.php

new growth...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
small up date. in the first pic the 3 clones r on the right side and on the lift side is good quality reggie plants. I have been saving seeds from high quality reggies over the last 12 years. they seem to be growing more like an indica than the mexi sativa.

also the 3 clones r from my outdoor ladie that has purple hairs. :)
Ill up date agen oct 24 or so.

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so like my little ones are growing up nice. also I moved some of them around and tied some taller ones down a bit...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix this friday. I been busy with hard college classes.
but they seem to be comming along nicely. I repotted one of the big sativas. and I rearranged all of them better

also I have been gradually adding every 2 days 12 more minuts of lights off untill they end up on 12-12 down the road.
and by oct 31st they should be on full 12-12 light cycle.

I was told by my family thats a lot better than going to 12-12 right away because there is less of a chance of them going hermie. and that it will be more like what they do in the fall outdoors. so will just have to see how well this works out.

ok g2g and study for a big test for tomorrow. laters.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I put them on 12-12 cycle 3 days ago. a little bit yellowing in some of the leafs but still growing ok. (KNOCK ON WOOD). anyway here they r. sorry for the shitty pic ill get a better one once they r 2 weeks into flower. wish me luck because only half of my outdoor flowers from this summer grew dank. but Im still happy anyway.
I think there is about 11 plants, 3 of them are clones the rest are from seeds out of good reggies.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK well I had no internet for a while but now its back on. yea. anyway my garden is all ladies. but one of my clones turnd a little hermie so out back she went cuz its still nice weather out round here.:( the rest of them r flowering ok for now. there 2 weeks 3 days of 12-12 now. so theres around 6-7 weeks of flowering left.
the most interesting thing I like about them is that there all gunna grow different size, shape, and smell flowers. new pix in a few days.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r a few new pix. ill get better ones to morrow with the better camera.
first one is from seed of this really dank bud I got a while back. the next oone is from some dank reggie buds I been getting.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so college was kicking my ass thats why I haven't been on here lately. but now its over untill next semester.
new pix to come in a few days. as of now there is 7 ladies in there. the problem is they arn't growing good BUT they r still all flowering there are 3-4 of them that i need to give a good flush to their root system. befor I harvest em.

I am for sure that the problem is that I used the wrong kind of soil. I hate MG soil it is the worst soil I ever used.
I got lazy and didn't go to my local garden nursery where they have some of the most kick ass soil in my whole city. its dark with absolutely no bark, multch, fertalizers, or any additives what so ever. so as long as i live in this city I will for sure getting this soil from now on. I have used this soil a bunch of times outdoors with kickass results.

so MY advice to all of you new gardeners out there make sure u can get a good rich medum to grow ur plants in so u dont make the same mistake that I made.... or even better try to grow in any of the many types of hydro systems. my favorit 2 are DWC and the old hydrofarm buckets.....

cheese...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so heres ware Im at now with the garden. I harvested all the ladies. most of the buds r nice lil rocks with sugar on em. :D
I do wish they had grown bigger. Im trying to reveg some of them now and its going slowly. but it is working. Iv revegged befor but not in a while.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts