What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Mummy's Dead :( selling seeds for survival...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings everyone,

Title says it all, I'm in a dire situation (probably homeless before end of August), resorting to charities for eating and mendicity to get money to feed my cats. I have to wait until September to get welfare money, but until then it's survival mode...
I recently made some repros of Shirin Gol, Waipi'o Hapa, or Master Thai Green Dragon (Yeah I know, the guy as an uneven reputation, but this strain rocks!), and I got some pretty nice F1s too. If anyone wants to receive the list of things available just send me a PM.

Irie!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Gretings everyone,

flylowgethigh, I am in France. I usually get my payments via Paypal, but those idiots have put my account in the negative by paying some ebay fees, even though account was empty by then. I need first to make a 80€/100$ sale; be it seed or stones, to put it back on positive. Until then I can only take bank wiring. I just can't afford to make, say a 50 buck sale paid on paypal and tell the buyer that he/she has to wait before I can ship, not serious. I might register on Payoneer if necessary.

troutman

yep, that sucks big time...

Take care everyone,

Irie!

moose eater

Sorry to read that you've fallen on dire times, mriko. I hope things turn your way for the better soon.

Cuddles

I 'm really hard up too so I totally empathize with you. I didn't get my money for august...

Can you talk to your landlord etc and explain the situation?

Hope you can get some cash for your seeds :petting:
Can you sell some of your smokables too?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings everyone,

moose eater :) glad to read you, we sure hope for the same thing!

Cuddles, to talk to the landlord is gonna be the tricky thing. I first need to wait for his return from his long vacations, then try to find some arrangement, which gonna require some genuine miracle as the guy is far from being nice.

I should have some smokables at my disposal for this type of emergency, but this year so far has not been good growing-wise. Last session was a catastrophe, plants jsut didn't grow. I don't know why, or rather maybe because of to high temps, but I got 30-40cm tall plants, which can be ok as long as the trunk thicken enough, which it didn't, at all. I got twigs for trunks and plants yeilding not even 5gr each, and most of it ruined during the "drying" as becuase of incessant rain, the drying took ages; and even dry the buds don't feel so. Which happedn with the session before. PLants grew nicely, produced nice volume of flowers, ut for the quickest flowering plants (most of the plants...), again, rain and rain and rain. The atmosphere was saturated with humidity for weeks, right when I needed to dry my harvest, and it totally ruined the end product. Weird texture, flavours gone for the most part, effects far fom being as strong as they should have been. I was really pissed. Thanks God I had a few of longer flowering plants which I could harvest during a drier spell, but it's all gone now :p

UPDATE ON PAYMENTS : I made a couple sales on ebay, at last, so I have some spare money for mailing, meaning I can now take payments on Paypal and ship the order even though money will be gobbled until I compensate the minus 78euros. And yes, if anyone is interested, or knows someone who fancy these things, I have an ebay shop where I sell minerals for collectors. Name of business is Gemmystan Minéraux (gemmystan2015 is member name on ebay). If you bypass ebay when placing order, I give you free shipping by tracked letter, or 50% discount on Colissimo shipping).

I'm nearly done typing the list, just have to evaluate how many packs I can do for each entries, that will be completed tomorrow so I can send it to those of you peope who have requested to see it :)

Take care everyone,

Irie!

moose eater

Greetings everyone,

moose eater :) glad to read you, we sure hope for the same thing!

Cuddles, to talk to the landlord is gonna be the tricky thing. I first need to wait for his return from his long vacations, then try to find some arrangement, which gonna require some genuine miracle as the guy is far from being nice.

I should have some smokables at my disposal for this type of emergency, but this year so far has not been good growing-wise. Last session was a catastrophe, plants jsut didn't grow. I don't know why, or rather maybe because of to high temps, but I got 30-40cm tall plants, which can be ok as long as the trunk thicken enough, which it didn't, at all. I got twigs for trunks and plants yeilding not even 5gr each, and most of it ruined during the "drying" as becuase of incessant rain, the drying took ages; and even dry the buds don't feel so. Which happedn with the session before. PLants grew nicely, produced nice volume of flowers, ut for the quickest flowering plants (most of the plants...), again, rain and rain and rain. The atmosphere was saturated with humidity for weeks, right when I needed to dry my harvest, and it totally ruined the end product. Weird texture, flavours gone for the most part, effects far fom being as strong as they should have been. I was really pissed. Thanks God I had a few of longer flowering plants which I could harvest during a drier spell, but it's all gone now :p

UPDATE ON PAYMENTS : I made a couple sales on ebay, at last, so I have some spare money for mailing, meaning I can now take payments on Paypal and ship the order even though money will be gobbled until I compensate the minus 78euros. And yes, if anyone is interested, or knows someone who fancy these things, I have an ebay shop where I sell minerals for collectors. Name of business is Gemmystan Minéraux (gemmystan2015 is member name on ebay). If you bypass ebay when placing order, I give you free shipping by tracked letter, or 50% discount on Colissimo shipping).

I'm nearly done typing the list, just have to evaluate how many packs I can do for each entries, that will be completed tomorrow so I can send it to those of you peope who have requested to see it :)

Take care everyone,

Irie!

You used to have some delectable strains from travels to Central Asia, if I recall correctly. I'm battling with my own health issues these days, mriko, and have a variety of noteworthy seeds here that I haven't cracked yet; some of them 2 years old now, and some of them older than that, though I'm sure they're still quite viable.

That said, I've recalled some of the Central Asia items we talked about years ago, and have considered the possibility. especially something that sits compactly, not too big, preferably bushy, resinous, and anything similar to that description from the Northern Indian/Nepali/Pakistani regions. Hindu Kush in general. Nostalgia, if nothing else..

I could also try to pop a couple bucks in the mail, just because, and no expectations re. return of anything.

Thinking back on the days, over a decade ago ago here, with Naga_Sadu, POMH, Pas Verdes Radical, and other kindred spirits. Your posts have frequently brought that period of time back for me..

Take care, and I'm glad you have at least some good news.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings moose eater,

Ah, yes, the early 2000s were a nice time for sure, I miss those conversations too!

ABout your request, I think about Shirin Gol from Tajikistan and I also have some Yarkhun x (Yarkhun Blue x Laspur Gold), both I have made new seeds recently. The Pakistani took a few generations to grow nicely indoor, probably needs some further work though.
Bro, 2 years old seeds are nothing old at all and sure must still be viable. I have seeds that are about 10 years old, which sprout as if they were from last year so you don't really need to worry, especially if you keep them in the fridge.

I have at last finished setting up the seed list, that took longer than expected...

Take care everyone,

Irie!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I guess it might make things easier if I post the list here

TAke care everyone,

Irie! :)

Liste de graines disponibles à la vente

- Yarkhun x (Yarkhun Blue x Laspur Gold) - Repro 2020 - 4packs - 12s each - 35$US

- Mazar e Sharif - needs germination test - 10 packs - 20 s. each - 25$US

- Hunza valley - needs germination test - 20 packs - 20s. each - 25$US

- Malana Jungli Selection - French Outdoor Repro 2006, needs germination test - 3 packs 12s. each - 30$us each

- Master Thaï's Green Dragon BX7 - Repro 2021 - 5 packs - 15s. each (3 seeds from each of the 5 phenos) 45$US

- Green'Guana (Green Dragon x Herijuana) - A special heri pheno with a long apex bud and a light citrus-y flavour was used in this cross. Not tested but very promising! 5packs - 12s. each - 40$US
- Waipi'o Hapa - Hawaïan Heirloom strain from Waipi'o valley, short-sized, quick flowering sativa dom. strain- repro 2021 - 10 packs - 12s. each - 30$US
- Waipi'o Hapa "Big Red" - Mother was a large sized, long flowering (about 13 weeks), "red dot" pheno - 5packs - 12s. each - 30$US

- **Waipi'o Hapa "Big Red" x Xanadu (Bubba Kush x Bandaid Haze#7 from Katsu seeds) - 4packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- **Waipi'o Hapa "Big Red" x Praline - Praline is an F1 made from Rez' Strawberry Diesel x Eskobar's Cheeseberry, the pheno used in this F1 was "cup worthy", with a superb, intense "praliné" flavour and very high quality "full melt" resin. Strong high with ears/eyes-warming rushes, eventually settling for a happy head on a deeply relaxed body, great for the evenning movie :p - 4packs - 10s. each - 25$US

** For these two crosses, I first thought that the pollen came from male flowers produced in the last weeks of flowering by the Hawaiian Bg Red pheno. But the sole viable seeds this plant has produced came from the flowers I pollinated myself. All the seeds I harvested from other areas, especially that one where the sources of pollen were located, only produced aborts. Which makes me wonder about the actual origin of the pollen for these two entries. Could it be that they too (or just one) produced and released some pollen at some point ? So maybe Xanadu x Praline ? or vice versa ? Selfed Xanadu or Selfed Praline ?

- Shirin Gol - Repro 2020 - 5packs - 16s. each (2 to 5 s. per pheno) - 30$US

- Shirin Gol X The Hound (Sour Diesel/DawgPoo x Casey Jones) - Casey Jones "Truecannabilss cut" received pollen from both a Sour Diesel "Riri cut" and a male DawgPoo. Should flower quite fast, 8-9weeks, with probably some 7 weeks pheno. Female "The Hound" took less than 8 weeks. 4packs. 10s. each - 40$US

- Shirin Gol X (Sour Diesel x Poison OG) - SD is also Riri Cut, very fast flowering like the cros above.4packs - 10s. each - 40$US

- Shirin Gol X Cosmic Dream (Sour Diesel X Rukkum Larry) - Again Riri Cut involved. Remarquable female, sativa dom with high quality resin and superb complex flavours. Strong, creeper high which floats you away, flowering under 10 weeks. Should be shorter withi SHiring Gol, with increased prod. 5packs - 10s. each - 40$US

- Rukkum Larry - OG Lemon Larry x Nepal Rukkum - I have grown a couple of these, got Nepalese-like, sativa dom plant, with very little of OG larry showing. Probably very rewarding when crossed with well chosen strain. 3packs - 10s. each - 30$US

- Deep Cheese 99 x Kali Mist selfed - The female seeds are from was not for the fain-hearted or novice. Extremely strong high, heart-racing, sweaty with strong face/head rush, spacey, psychedelic, to be used in a quite & safe environment. Deep Cheese 99 is (Deep Chunk x Cheese) X (Deep Chunk x C99). Kali Mist is from 2000 if I remember well. 7packs - 12s. each - 30$US

- Lemon Aid F2 - Lemon Aid is a cross by Master Thaï, made of Santa Marta Colombian Gold 1974 x (Oackland Indica x Victor Baarn). VEry nice cross with good production and old school flavours. 1 pack - 10 seeds - 25$US

- Lemon Aid x Cheeseberry - Tested once, just a female, but the buds actually were strongly reminiscent of blonde ale flavour-wise, yup, beer-flavoured weed ! 5packs - 12s. each - 25$US
- Lemon Aid x G13/Skunk - 5packs - 12s. each - 20$US

- Free Kush (StarKush x K.O. Kush) - F2 from a cross by Sannie - 3packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- Free Kush x NLX - 3packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- Free Kush x Mango - Mango is from Positronics. 2packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- Ancient OG - F2 - 5packs - 10s. each - 50$US

- Ancient OG x Goji OG - 5packs - 10s. each - 50$US

- Ancient OG x Poison OG - 2packs - 10s. each - 50$US

- Z7 - Selfed - 5packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- Z7/DeepCheese99 x Lady Cane (Eskobar) - Pollen came from 2 plants - 3packs - 12s. each - 25$US

- Z7/DeepCheese99 x Afghan Mango (Herbaria) - Pollen came from 2 plants - 3packs - 12s. each - 25$US

- G13/HP88 x Monkey Balls - Should be really nice :p - 3packs - 10s. each - 30$US

- Bodhi's Medicine Buddha x Santa Maria - 5packs - 10s. each 25$US

- Bodhi's Medicine Buddha x Santa Maria Purple ph. - 4packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- Bodhi's Medicine Buddha x 3 Blue Kings - 1pack - 10s - 30$US

- Rez Strawberry DIesel x Green Dragon BX7 - Exceptionnal Str.D. male meets an exceptionnal GD female "Moloch pheno". Untested yet, but result should be cup-worthy. - 1packs - 10s. - 40$US

- Rez Strawberry Diesel x Amnesia Haze - This one should be wicked, with gigantic production - 1pack - 10s. - 40$US

OUTDOOR WORKS
- Early Island Indica x Mighty Mite - needs germination test - 5packs - 15s. each - 25$US

- (Early Lesotho x Danish Gold) x KC33 - Untested yet, the male (from Esben in Denmark) was particularly beautiful with a long spear of flowers, should be done in the second half of Sept. at 45°N - 3packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- (Early Lesotho x Danish Gold) x Mexican Sativa - Same as above, the Mexican female is from Sensi Seed Bank - 3packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- Isara/P.Mex x SSSDH. Untested yet. Isara and P.Mex are personnal creations for outdoors at 45°N. Isara is based on Esben's Arne HP (hence contains some Amnesia Haze), crossed with RDx (Royal Dane x [Deep Chunk x Mapple Leaf]). Female are done by the 3rd week of September. P.Mex. is Sensi Seed Bank Mexican Sativa crossed with RDx; with female ready second half of September at 45°N. Pollen from both strains was used on some Rez SSSDH, with the goal to acclimate this particular strain to my latitude, so as to have it ready at the very latest by mid-October. The ideal would have been to use some pollen from a RDx male of course, but hey, you do with what tou have at hand ;) Both Isara & P.Mex. are very nice creations which have kept their original identity might I say. P. Mex. got its flowering time reduced thanks to Royal Dane, increased bud density from Mapple leaf and better resin from Deep Chunk; but it has kept the sativa flavours and effect intact. - 2packs - 10s. each - 25$US

- Isara x SSSDH - Isara is RDx x Arne HashPlant - made for outdoor at 45°N. Harvest by the 3rd week of September. Medium sized plant, sour & flowery, good for the day, leaves you clear-minded and functionning. - 1pack - 10s. 25$US

NOTE : The Hound (Sour Diesel/Dawgpoo x Casey Jones), Cosmic Dream (Sour Diesel x Nepal Rukkum), Sour Poison (Sour Diesel x Poison OG), are all from works done with "Elite cuts", Casey Jones is True Cannabliss cut, Sour Diesel is Riri cut, POison OG is, well, Poison OG ;p
Those three crosses, plus Green'Guana (Green Dragon x Herijuana) and Isara and works in progress from as yet to exist The Koï Eats Seeds Company. You are free to use the seeds you buy the way you like, if you included them into your own projects, please be cool and give credits where it is deserved :)
Dawg Poo is Chemdawg DD x Apollo 13BX F2, from Green Beanz Seeds
Thanks for your help in any case.

Cuddles

my GOD that' a LOT of seeds and crosses you got there .

I' m sure some people will be interested :) I' d consider trying them myself but as I mentioned earlier ... I got no dosh either.

Hope you get a decent price for them. have you come up with a price list yet? are you gonna put them up for auction here as well?

... oh sorry just saw that you actually included the prices. guess I didn't look closely enough hehe sorry :)

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings everyone :)

Cuddles, yeah, I tried to keep it reasonnable (I hope not too reassonable though, that can put people off...), it's not crisis time for eveyrone, but the world is getting harsher for many people...

Some relatively good news though, landlord is back from vacation and I am not mercilessly kicked out of the house, but I owe them about 4000euros, and by the time I live the place (should be October 1st hopefully), I'll owe nearly 5000euros. Well, some of it should be paid by then, but still... Gonna have to sell lost of stones and seeds!

Take care everyone,

kro-magnon

Veteran
Greetings everyone :)

Cuddles, yeah, I tried to keep it reasonnable (I hope not too reassonable though, that can put people off...), it's not crisis time for eveyrone, but the world is getting harsher for many people...

Some relatively good news though, landlord is back from vacation and I am not mercilessly kicked out of the house, but I owe them about 4000euros, and by the time I live the place (should be October 1st hopefully), I'll owe nearly 5000euros. Well, some of it should be paid by then, but still... Gonna have to sell lost of stones and seeds!

Take care everyone,

Hi man sorry for the hard times you're gong through, I'm from France also, and it's not easy money wise for many of us here. Do you still have some Ancient OG F2 seeds, I'd be interested to get some of these but only at the beiginnig of September when i have some cash to spend.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

I apologise for the lack of presence, been so busy at emptying the house, when came the Eveline I was just too tired to do anything else than eating then falling asleep in front of some movie...

I'll take some time in the coming days to answer all messages and New poste when I stop by some friend.
Yup, not possible anymore from home, for it is not home anymore... Got violently kicked out of the house this morning by the landlord Who went totally berzek, that was some réal insane moment. At first hé didn't want to let me in so I could grav some of my things, blocking the door, but window was wide open, so I jumped through, darted toward the kitchen, the Guy tried to stop me, we struggle for à moment, no kicking or beating though, just pudding. At some point with bits loose balance when slipping on some magazines that had fallen on the floor, he falls, and i make my way toward the fridge. On the table beside it was à box with dozens of crystals. Spinels, Chrome Tourmalines, Tanzanite & Diamonds for the most part, à very valable box indeed!
So I grab the door handle, open the fridge door and Quickly put all the boxes and zip bags full of seeds in my backpack !!! Not à single thought for the crystals, seeds first and foremost!

Tonight I sleep in a tent with my cats... Damn, that sucks!

Take care everyone, and enjoy & be thankful for whatever good things come to you, especially those you might think are grandet, they're not...

Irie!

mack 10

Veteran
Well that sucks bro. Hope you find a good place soon.
at least you have your cats.

moose eater

Greetings & Love everyone!

I apologise for the lack of presence, been so busy at emptying the house, when came the Eveline I was just too tired to do anything else than eating then falling asleep in front of some movie...

I'll take some time in the coming days to answer all messages and New poste when I stop by some friend.
Yup, not possible anymore from home, for it is not home anymore... Got violently kicked out of the house this morning by the landlord Who went totally berzek, that was some réal insane moment. At first hé didn't want to let me in so I could grav some of my things, blocking the door, but window was wide open, so I jumped through, darted toward the kitchen, the Guy tried to stop me, we struggle for à moment, no kicking or beating though, just pudding. At some point with bits loose balance when slipping on some magazines that had fallen on the floor, he falls, and i make my way toward the fridge. On the table beside it was à box with dozens of crystals. Spinels, Chrome Tourmalines, Tanzanite & Diamonds for the most part, à very valable box indeed!
So I grab the door handle, open the fridge door and Quickly put all the boxes and zip bags full of seeds in my backpack !!! Not à single thought for the crystals, seeds first and foremost!

Tonight I sleep in a tent with my cats... Damn, that sucks!

Take care everyone, and enjoy & be thankful for whatever good things come to you, especially those you might think are grandet, they're not...

Irie!

Hey mriko.

Sounds like a shit-storm, for sure. Hopefully you're able to get more of your things from there in the future, or that you got enough in the events described above.

A tent is better than no structure at all. Hope you have a decent place to pitch it, and others leave you and your gear alone, too.

We're getting too old to have to contend with these kinds of hurdles.

Take care, be well, try to stay hopeful, and hang on; fortunes and luck can change, given some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts