What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Mummy's Dead :( selling seeds for survival...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hey :)

Thanks for your support bros :)

I don't owe many things, my mom left no inheritance (except debts, LOL!) so i have no real patrimony that I can show. Damn, to think that she actually subscribed to some insurance 8n case she would become too much dépendent on somebody (me for the most part...). Not just one, she actually subscribed to two of these awfull rip offs! I'm talking about around 80 000 euros gone to trash... 80 freaking 000 euros !! That's insane...
Anyway, yes, all I have is my collection of gemstone and minerals, which is worth Maybe up to 12000 -14000 euros, retail, but my seeds, they are beyond monetary value, well of course I can make money by selling them or growing them, but beyond the money factor is the Dreams, projects and life that comes along these. Yup, to create and build some New life i can with them, that's one of the reasons why I am ready to défend them with by body and soul.

Take care everyone,

Irie!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hey :)

Seriously, who got the idea to introduce this automatic translation thing, this is very unpleasant, really.

Anyway, sad news, the bastard didn't let me back in so I could get important papers and other things, he told me he would call me when to come and get the things he would put aside for me. Like he's gonna decide what of my life I can keep and what he throw away or keep and re-sell. Humongous mofo really. No other solution than going to the police and file a complain. Four times, 4 times I had to go there, for each and every time them to refuse to hear my complain ! Eventuallly it is going directly to the procuror. Totally fucked up story, I'm most probably bound to loose 90% of what I would call my material life, furniture, clothes, books, music, journeys souvenirs, family heirlooms, photos, things from early childhood to nowadays, probably some minerals too. A total rape of my life, bloody evil bastards !

I hope I can get a new place soon, I prefer to wait until I have a roof over my head to do the shipping, I hope you guys understand,

Take care,

Irie! :)

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I really hope you get a roof over your head soon mate as its getting fucking cold. Just look after yourself and try not to let this get you to down. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks bro :) It's not too cold so far here, last night it was about 4-5°C outside, I remember sleeping by muchc colder nights in the forest when I was a scout, and I have 4 cats with me so it's ok for now :) If it gets really cold I have a big wollen blanket still in my bagpack.

For update last Monday I could retrieve part of my things, but only part, so many things left of which I have no idea if I'll be able to get back, lots of family things especially, probably more than . Onr years of family hisory on my dad's side... One big loss, well, at least one that really pisses me off, is my +30yo bottle of Stimuphytol which I used for seed germination and is a great help for seeds that are older than 10 years. That sucks, been using it since my very first grows, I'll miss that essential oil perfume...

I got a couple of orders in the shop, so even though I'm still on camping mode, I'm shipping again. It just takes a couple more days than usual for shipping and I'm gonna try to visit the storage room about twice a week from next week, so I can also process seeds order if any.

Take care everyone,

Irie! :)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
take care of yourself and be safe friend! i hope thing get better
were you able to recover your collection of stones? those could be worth some money that would help you get back on you feet
stay safe and best wishes towards a better tomorrow

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks for your kind words pop_rocks. Yes, I have managed to retrieve the vast majority of my minerals stock and collection. SOmeday they'll certainly be use indeed, if not to get back on my feet to invest for a new future. THinking more and more about leaving town and settle some other place. We have great hash at great prices available here, but too much dope going around as well and I hardly see myself starting a real new life in the same settings, habits and other stimuli I've had to deal with these past 15 years or so. Maybe even to leave France who knows, that would be a good reason to sell my personnal collection indeed!
Take care everyone,

Irie!

shithawk420

Veteran
Sorry to hear about this mriko.i dont understand why he wont let you get your stuff.its just more time and money for him to get rid of your stuff instead of just letting you get it.guy sounds like a fucking wierdo.best of luck to you.going through tough times myself

moose eater

Thanks for your kind words pop_rocks. Yes, I have managed to retrieve the vast majority of my minerals stock and collection. SOmeday they'll certainly be use indeed, if not to get back on my feet to invest for a new future. THinking more and more about leaving town and settle some other place. We have great hash at great prices available here, but too much dope going around as well and I hardly see myself starting a real new life in the same settings, habits and other stimuli I've had to deal with these past 15 years or so. Maybe even to leave France who knows, that would be a good reason to sell my personnal collection indeed!
Take care everyone,

Irie!

Where ever we go, our grief, habits, etc., follows us, mriko, but sometimes there are other offerings elsewhere that are real, too.

Thanks for your note, and best of luck in what ever you decide to do.

I've given up on believing in Cosmic justice or karma for now; too little evidence of it, and it's over-due in many cases. But I wish karma on your former landlord, nonetheless, and positive blessings your way, too...

Keep waking up, stroking and striving, and making efforts to get into what ever situation you need to get in to. Keep the wind in your sails and don't let anyone rob you of it. None of us has any solid idea of what tomorrow holds until we get there.

Been meaning to break out some of my hash and have a toke or three; this seems like as good a time as any.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings and Love everyone 🙂

Thanks for your messages bros

It's been à while, sorry about that, and first of all, since it's still january, I wish everyone à happy New year 2022, with good health and bountiful harvests, because good harvests make a good year, eh ? ;)

Unfortunately I can't say the year is starting-blocks ideally as, after almost 3 months sheltering in a cellar, I am getting kicked out once again, most certainly because of some inhabitant in the building complaining about my presence. That sucks... I need to find a tent tomorrow, otherwise my cats and I will have to spend the next nights under the great sky. I can't say I really fancy the idea, given the circumstances, ugh...

But this time I will not remain idle and contacted some local newspaper this afternoon. The reporter I talked to was dumbfounded by what I told her and she seems to really be willing to tell my story so we are meeting tomorrow afternoon. Let's see how things play out then...

Take care everyone,

Irie!

moose eater

Greetings and Love everyone 🙂

Thanks for your messages bros

It's been à while, sorry about that, and first of all, since it's still january, I wish everyone à happy New year 2022, with good health and bountiful harvests, because good harvests make a good year, eh ? ;)

Unfortunately I can't say the year is starting-blocks ideally as, after almost 3 months sheltering in a cellar, I am getting kicked out once again, most certainly because of some inhabitant in the building complaining about my presence. That sucks... I need to find a tent tomorrow, otherwise my cats and I will have to spend the next nights under the great sky. I can't say I really fancy the idea, given the circumstances, ugh...

But this time I will not remain idle and contacted some local newspaper this afternoon. The reporter I talked to was dumbfounded by what I told her and she seems to really be willing to tell my story so we are meeting tomorrow afternoon. Let's see how things play out then...

Take care everyone,

Irie!

I hope the reporter tells your story to the public, mriko. And that there's pressure sufficient brought to bear on the former landlord that someone causes the former landlord to try and make something right out of all of this.

I tried to think of whether or not I have an older, extra, warm sleeping bag, maybe of an expedition variety or something, but I can only think of 1 poorly made economy extreme bag that's good to (I think) -35 f. The sleeping bag I'm thinking of weighs about 10-12 lbs. Not sure what it might cost to send to your Country.

We also have some tents (a 'habit' of mine for years, collecting tents). I have an extra pup tent that's a cheapo that is apt to be way too small, but there are others, mostly 6 and 8 person-size, though there's a really old (but in good shape except for the zippers needing lubricated) Eureka Tetragon 3-person, 7 feet by 7 feet in base dimensions.

Your winters there aren't nearly what ours are, but they are winters, nonetheless. Please stay warm, and fed.

In the midst of heartache and uncertainty, my dogs have been my safe source of comfort. I imagine your cats are that for you, as well.

Seems like it's been a year or 2 of struggles for many of us. Best of luck with the outcomes and battle in yours.

Take care.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings everyone,

Well, since no one seems really interested I guess I'll just cancel the offer, thanks anyway to those Who have written for the words of support.
Take care everyone,
Bye

Irie!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Greetings everyone,

Well, since no one seems really interested I guess I'll just cancel the offer, thanks anyway to those Who have written for the words of support.
Take care everyone,
Bye

Irie!
Seems there was one bug expressing interest in helping back in October.
I sent the 50 Euro note to Holland last week. I do not mind waiting for you to get settled. If it will help you now I will send you money and you can send seeds if/when the time is right. Is it OK to send a $50 US and a 5 Euro note together to you? I hope all goes well for you. Good luck in your search for a place to live.

moose eater

Up ! Received my seeds perfectly packed from Mriko, please if you re interested, he still is in need....
I think there ma7 have been a glitch in communications via PM at the time of the initial requests. I've known mriko many years on these boards, off and on (maybe going on 15+?), and I had sent a message inquiring, and possibly willing to send just money (rather than buying seeds, as international shipping from persons whose tech I'm not familiar with worries me a lot of the time), and I never received a response.

It's possible that this was during one of the several shifts in the forum and the PM was not familiar to mriko at that time, or perhaps a technical glitch occurred?

Cuddles

His current situation isn't much better then a few months ago unfortunately, so any help will be appreciated I am sure.
However there is some good news as he should be getting a housing soon.,..
oh, I had assumed ie hoped that he had found a place to live by now ! :(
Good to hear that things are looking up though :)

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

Thanks for the feedback Titoon, and sorry everyone for my lack of communication.
After staying about 3 months in a cellar I got kicked out once again in early February, and was Lucky to be given à tent right the Day before. So it"s back to camping mode since then. Cats were just overjoyed when they realized we were back in a tent, and I must say that I too prefer this option, much healthier than à dark and dusty cellar. Here I get awaken by singing birds, and at night I watch the hedgehogs fighting right in front of me (they might look cute but they truly are some mean little fighters, wow!).

Otherwise, About getting à réal home soon, I most probably will have been no less than à whole year on the street before that happen. Who knows, maybe within à year from today i still will be in this situation.
I had an appointment à couple weeks ago with the city social services Who were supposed to find me à place, only to be told that i shouldn't expert anything from them in that field. Turns out that some High-sitting pig in this administration, Who has befriended the landlord Who kicked me out, has made sure my request for à flat would leader to nowhere. Ain't that fucked up??
The number of corrupt People holding à position of power through their work I have come accross since last septembre is just staggering, if not frightening...

Thanks everyone for the support, be it à kind word or through seeds, I'll do my Best to log in every couplé of days or so from now on.
Take care everyone,

Irie!

Status
Not open for further replies.