What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Melkor fridge

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Looking like they are loving that light, nice work, love the color of those CMH bulbs.
I wouldn't fuss with the Co2 it really doesn't work unless it's controlled perfectly 1200-1500ppm and canopy temps in the mid to high 80's.
I have tried it in smaller doses and cooler temps and it's doesn't really help.

Huggie bear

Looking like they are loving that light, nice work, love the color of those CMH bulbs.
I wouldn't fuss with the Co2 it really doesn't work unless it's controlled perfectly 1200-1500ppm and canopy temps in the mid to high 80's.
I have tried it in smaller doses and cooler temps and it's doesn't really help.

OK well scratch that because I was just going to use a soda bottle DIY set up with an airhose for more even coverage.

Not sure why it would need to be perfect though as the current level of C02 must fluctuate with people talking to their plants an such.
I do not, they do not really need it rite now so I will skip it.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
That's the old toking tent :) It cost me $50aud secondhand. They're really great - very quick setup and pulldown, but not so great for light leaks. I keep it in a dark room with a curtain in front, if I'm flowering in there.

daddy fingaz

Now cross your fingers for females!

lol yep the biggest problem with growing from standard seed with a small grow, i think really growing from clone/ fem seed is necessary to maximise such small grow spaces! Fingaz crossed for you HB!

out of interest are u planning on taking cuttings, sorry if u already mentioned!!?!

otherwise keep up the good work!!:joint:

Huggie bear

I was originally but decided against it for now.
I am planning on camping out some of the new rez releases so for now I will reveg these and take clones to start over with if I can not score some of Rezdogs future batch.
Thats when I will get my perpetual in full swing.

Huggie bear

I am excited to announce they are all girls!
She has lifted her skirt and shown me hairs on all three they are stretching like wildfire so I am having to readjust my LST work every other day.
Just tonight I took the tray out and they are now sitting on the bottom of the fridge.
So far my Skunkmans OT x SK#1 is under control I have tied her over and began corkscrewing the main.

my strawberry cough is a runt compared to the Sativa dominant other two.

I will do photoshoot in a few days but so far I am digging the 11-13 light schedule they seem to have shown sex much faster then my last grow.

Huggie bear

OK time for a bit of a pic update. I am having a bit of an issue with yellowing but I always seem to.
I need to get a more reliable PH down then the fish one I am currently using.
Here are some group shots and a couple of close ups.

Attachments

• group1.jpg
    group1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Closeup strawberry cough.jpg
    Closeup strawberry cough.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 7
  • close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 10
  • birthday
    birthday
    1.3 KB · Views: 21

Huggie bear

Check the bend I have put in the thai haze skunk #1.
Talk about a stretcher!
Follow it from the pot up and she could use another adjustment.

Attachments

• Thaihaze-skunk1 bend.jpg
    Thaihaze-skunk1 bend.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 8

Huggie bear

And the rest of the pics from just now..

Attachments

• close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Kalichakra.jpg
    Kalichakra.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Kali-closeup.jpg
    Kali-closeup.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 9
  • kali-closeup 2.jpg
    kali-closeup 2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8

Huggie bear

really starting to put on some weight and frost up nicely, I will pop some pics tomorrow.
I was really worried about yield at first but now that they are starting to chunk up I believe I should have more then enough to bridge the gap between reveg and taking clones.
Currently just over 6 week of flowering and figuring on a 9 weeks for everything but the haze/skunk #1 as the normally take 12.

Huggie bear

OK photo update time.
Dont mind the yellowing as those fell off after I took the photos anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Kali4.jpg
    Kali4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
  • flower22 019
    flower22 019
    59.9 KB · Views: 24
  • kali1.jpg
    kali1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 8

Huggie bear

And some more.
I will start off with my strawberry cough as I noticed that it is purple and completely different then the two I grew before!
I am very much looking forward to that one.

Attachments

• IMG_2139.JPG
    IMG_2139.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2138.JPG
    IMG_2138.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2136.JPG
    IMG_2136.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 7

Huggie bear

And some more I took.

We are currently in on day 45 and I figure everything except for the Thai haze X Skunk #1 from skunkman will be done in a few mores weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2146.JPG
    IMG_2146.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2151.JPG
    IMG_2151.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG