What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpharmer

Thx Canadinol ya I had a problem with the plants b4 I put them in the tables so I wanted to veg abit longer I guess it wasn't needed just more pruning lol I can't edit to get the rockstars going to it's my fav strain I'll be updating with pics I took last night a bit later it's even more crazy now lol

Buddler

Veteran
Nice job on those tables ,makes a guy want to try them out , looks like your gonna have a great harvest keep pics coming ..Bud

phatpharmer

Hi guys just a bit of an update Im at day 14 of flower in these pics day 25 in the tables. The plants are looking really healthy huge stalks and really nice growth everyone iv shown the plants to cant believe there only 25 days old the have stalks like 3month old plants!

Iv done the medman method of shock pruning iv added b4 and after pics and the pile of stuff I chopped off the 1st 2 pics are before pics 3,4,5 are of after pruning and the 6th is the pile I removed.
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 3.JPG

phatpharmer

Hi guy's iv been crazy busy lately but time for an update on my medman tables and some new news. I must of got some of my DNA kush dreams cuts mixed up with my LBOG cause I have 4 Kush Dreams in my tables I thought were Lady Bug Og's lol

Other than that things are looking great the Mosca Negra C99 are crazy yielders and these tables are going to make them even better:biggrin: The LBOG is looking really nice as well just high quality not as much yield as the C99 but still should be nice. One thing iv noticed is the increased resin production there covered already even the leaves not sure if its the tables or the Dutch Pro Nutes Along with the Green Planet Terpenator either way its impressive:dance013: Im adding a few pics of my progress the first 4 pics are the Mosca C99 2 table pics 2 bud pics trying to show the resin production on these beauties, The 5th&6th pics are the LBOG and KD table the 7th is the LBOG and the 8th&9th are the DNA KD let me no what you guys think:tiphat:
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 4 (1).JPG

woolybear

Veteran
your medman table installation is looking sweet! clean and stinky at the same time I'm thinking.... thanks for the update!@

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phats

awesome dude, they look great

if i was going to mention how to improve yield and quality more, creating a 5x5 foot print with the trellis and spreading the plants out will get yuou more even light over all, more air flow and bigger chunks over all. just a observation

med-man

S

shuswap

yeah what he said,looks like lots of spots for shade to hide,layer flat across the screen and watch them bitches swell

DrFever

Veteran
hmm shows his last activity on the 12th 10 days after your post Wondering if his plants died on em ?? i am curious these were 4x8 tables wonder what kind of yields people have got ??? also curious on how many plants you can put on it doesn't seem much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.