What's new

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
hey, glad you are back High Country. Really enjoyed this thread, all the pics, and especially the Colloidal silver project (which you documented very well i might add).

Anyways, how is the HC Indica x Thai cross going?

I'll put a few pics up tomorrow...they're going quite well.

High Country

Veteran
HC Indica X Thai

THE LEAF STRUCTURE HAS CERTAINLY CHANGED

picture.php

THESE LITTLE BABIES NEED A NEW HOME

picture.php

No trouble germinating the seed. These are going outdoors somewhere to risk their life with the bugs and kangaroos.

Penguin59

Great to see you back on here HC. Welcome back after your travels!

Some of those seeds looked amazing. Just sleek, dark brown shells. I know those won't have any issues germing haha.

High Country

Veteran
Great to see you back on here HC. Welcome back after your travels!

Some of those seeds looked amazing. Just sleek, dark brown shells. I know those won't have any issues germing haha.

Still travelling....times have changed....got a different perspective on life.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day HC

Been following this for a cpl of yrs .
I`m wondering ? How much money it takes to make a man change his lifestyle ?

EB .

High Country

Veteran
G`day HC

Been following this for a cpl of yrs .
I`m wondering ? How much money it takes to make a man change his lifestyle ?

EB .

About $3,500 for a Haul Truck licence but I had lots of other tickets as well. Need at least an HR truck licence and must be prepared to put up with knockback after knockback and be drug and alcohol free. The days of walking into a mine and getting a job are long gone.

was an awesome thread read through over a couple of days, learned alot as i will be seeding out a favorite strain ive had from clone thanks high country :)

Hello everybody. This is my first post. I wanted to place it here in your thread. I have been lurking on this forum for just over three years. I have learnt so much. This was one of the first threads I read. I have been smoking a plant for over 20 years, with breaks in between. Now, I feel its time to join and commit to this community. It has been a fantastic resourse for me. To understand the growing aspect has really opened up a whole new world for me. i have developed a hobby that I very highly regard, and protect. So gratefull, I felt it was time to take the risk and join. Thankyou, Peace brothers.

I placed my first post here for a couple of reasons.
Your thread helped me a lot with info for my first set up.
This thread and other threads of yours helped me a lot with cloning, One of the seeds I started going 3 years ago is still alive and kicking in various guises thanks to your cloning info.
I am an Aussie, probably 8- 12 hours drive north of you.
Again, thankyou, and Ihope you dont mind me starting off here.

S

Sat X RB

g'day High Country ...

yes I know how life and priorities can change ... but Pilbara get too hot for you? temperature-wise, that is ...

cheers ...

High Country

Veteran
I placed my first post here for a couple of reasons.
Your thread helped me a lot with info for my first set up.
This thread and other threads of yours helped me a lot with cloning, One of the seeds I started going 3 years ago is still alive and kicking in various guises thanks to your cloning info.
I am an Aussie, probably 8- 12 hours drive north of you.
Again, thankyou, and Ihope you dont mind me starting off here.

No worries man...take it easy.

g'day High Country ...

yes I know how life and priorities can change ... but Pilbara get too hot for you? temperature-wise, that is ...

cheers ...

The machines are pressurised to stop dust getting in and the air conditioning is very effective, don't even feel the heat.

I'll be back....this job does my head in.

Latest posts

Latest posts