What's new

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Hey High Country,

Off and on today I've been going through your discussion in this thread. It really has a wealth of great information. If folks have the time it is quite worth the read. I filtered for your posts as it allows enhanced continuity; you have documented your efforts very well.

Just an honest thanks for a job well done! Your Indica strain has treated you very well, and you have returned the same for it.
:tiphat:

Regards GrowItOut, the little indica strain is a beauty. This thread is not finished yet.....a dirt SOG is to come.

marmarb

Hey HC just ran thru your threads I have a few questions as I'm getting ready to start a dog of my own first time full hydro going with ebb n flow tables
1. What was final yield from 1k lamp over 3x3
2. If you switched the table to 4x4 and ran 4 per sqft do you think the per clone average would suffer
3. Since your clones ended at around 18 inches do you think if left to veg till 1ft and flowered staying under 3 ft when finished would increase yield a lot or very little
4.if flowered at a ft would 600 watt per 3x3 give enough penertration or would 1k over 4x4 penertrate best but with the added clones due to more space.
Thanks in advance

High Country

Veteran
Hey HC just ran thru your threads I have a few questions as I'm getting ready to start a dog of my own first time full hydro going with ebb n flow tables
1. What was final yield from 1k lamp over 3x3
2. If you switched the table to 4x4 and ran 4 per sqft do you think the per clone average would suffer
3. Since your clones ended at around 18 inches do you think if left to veg till 1ft and flowered staying under 3 ft when finished would increase yield a lot or very little
4.if flowered at a ft would 600 watt per 3x3 give enough penertration or would 1k over 4x4 penertrate best but with the added clones due to more space.
Thanks in advance

G'day marmarb

1. Just over 1g/w.
2. 1000W should be good for a 4x4.
3. Veg time is a waste of time, I want top to bottom bud, not 1/2 dead shit at the bottom cos the light can't get to it.
4. I've done a 600W grow but just found the 1000W more productive.

Yep a SOG is the way to go I reckon, not a "dog" like you said.

You will like ebb/flow, pretty user friendly and great results.

Get a thread going and tell us about your SOG.

Cheers.

marmarb

typo deff ment sog lol im gonna start a thread in a few weeks once i see what ive got going on just dropped 10 nl 10 wonder woman 10 hashberry and 20 sourpurps my cross between sour 60 and purple gems autos for that early and in between harvest got sprouts gonna let them go for about a week in rapid rooters than into rockwool that will in turn be placed inside of hydroton pots

High Country

Veteran
A NEW START...SECURITY ISSUES OVER

A NEW START...SECURITY ISSUES OVER

As some may be aware I had a security issue some time ago and ditched all plants, mums included...total shutdown. But now it's time to get the SOG fired up again.

I have no plants. WTF! OK...let's use High Country Indica feminized seed and just for the hell of it 5 seeds of a purple Thai sativa strain given by a mate...these are a bit old but we'll see what happens.

HC INDICA FEMINIZED ON THE RIGHT, THAI SHIT ON THE LEFT...NOTE THE COLOUR DIFFERENCE

picture.php

So the plan is get new mums on the go of HC Indica. Clone the fuck out of them. Hopefully the Thai germinates and with any luck a male will be in the mix.

First up do a SOG of the indica...in dirt...and then play with the Thai. Lot's of options.

Here we go again...keep safe friends.

High Country

Veteran
Good deal, High Country. Taking a break is a bummer but necessary at times.

Agree rasputin, a break from this clears the head and gets one focused on the more important aspects of life. But now it's time to grow.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
:woohoo: back in the saddle...

the HC Indica seeds are quite different...

they really don't look mature, but i am sure they are...

KUSHEATER1

I had to take a break also and will be back in tha saddle in Jan. ready to fire the 600 back up have fun guys and always be safe

High Country

Veteran
GERMINATION, BACK ON TRACK

GERMINATION, BACK ON TRACK

The Thai sativas have started to germinate, surprisingly quickly considering their age. The High Country Indica fem seeds are yet to start but last time it took 4-5 days.

THAI SATIVA ON THE RIGHT, FEM SEED ON THE LEFT

picture.php

They are all in dirt now...can't let them dry out in paper towels with hot weather coming for the next few days.

Give it a week or so. Cheers.

High Country

Veteran
good luck for this grow mate... eagerly waiting too see how those fem seeds run.....

G'day Joeski, got about 60% of the fem seeds to germinate last time so will see what happens. I am more surprised with the sativas, the seeds are at least 10 years old...3-4 days and they've germinated...I was not expecting any of them to fire up.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya HC :wave: nice to see you back in action mate
Really looking forward to seeing the Thai perform for you ;)
:plant grow:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
YAY, Howdy HC,

Glad to see you back in the saddle, hope all is safe and well for you now brotha,
Im looking forward to this thai :O:O never new you had a secret stash hehe,:tiphat:

Always keeping a close eye on your grows,

Peace.
AS

High Country

Veteran
The home made feminised seed did look rather pale and week but it's finally starting to germinate.

HIGH COUNTRY INDICA-FEMINISED, BACK IN ACTION

picture.php

AND A FEW MORE

picture.php

So the feminised indica seed is germinating and the old favourite is not lost. A couple of the sativas have germinated and these so far will be enough to get me back on track.

Cheers.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
look good HC :)

started getting worried when you dropped off for a bit...

is it hunting season for you yet ?

High Country

Veteran
look good HC :)

started getting worried when you dropped off for a bit...

is it hunting season for you yet ?

G'day shroomy, just having a break. I'm glad the fem seed still germinates.

Summer is not the best time for hunting deer around here, they are not very active during the heat of the day and are hard to find. Plus you make too much noise crunching through dry undergrowth...and then there are snakes to deal with. If I can get out at 4.00am I might spot one or two...but come the winter months it's Sambar deer time, the third biggest deer in the world.

THEN IT IS GAME ON

picture.php