What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
some one is going to be a DADDY :) I am seeing all the signs it had worked mate :) I just pollinated my auto NYLD so looks like we will be sharing the joys of seed birth together :) nice work mate I am truly happy that you pulled it off so well :)

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
some one is going to be a DADDY :) I am seeing all the signs it had worked mate :) I just pollinated my auto NYLD so looks like we will be sharing the joys of seed birth together :) nice work mate I am truly happy that you pulled it off so well :)

G'day Shroomy, it looks like a success, if there's one seed there has to be more. I began the manual pollination about 2 weeks ago so I reckon my Xmas present will be feminized beans. They should be ready then. Hope your NYLD gives you healthy babies.

I'm going to get rid of the she/males today and will collect more bananas off them and give the mums another dose of pollen. The she/males have totally reversed sex, not a sign of female flowers on them. They are looking pretty fucked now and are at the end of their life. They have done there job.

High Country

Veteran
HC those seeds will be a nice Xmas present for you. Love your thread. Cheers

Thanks 2stoge, I'm hoping for 100's of seeds. There has to be more seed in the main colas, they are starting to get top heavy and flopping over, may have to stake them up soon. The main colas are the typical baseball bat size this strain produces although it's way better in hydro.

Don't know how the outdoor mob are doing up in the bush. There's a bit of a rabbit plague around here at the moment. The little shits have been digging holes right next to my house. The calicivirus doesn't seem to be doing much around here. If I was able to I would just shoot them but might get into trouble for using a .308 with a few houses around. I use it for shooting Sambar deer around here. Might be overkill on a rascally rabbit. It's legal, I have a licence but letting it go close to other properties is a no no..

So the outdoor mob have to contend with rabbits, roos and deer and just look after themselves. I'm not worried, if they live or die so be it.

The weather up here is like the tropics at the moment, hot, humid and afternoon thunderstorms. The veggie patch is loving it.

benjuanman

Veteran
haha HC a 308 would just about vaporise a bunny. u got any pics of sum sambar stags u've killed. i like to do a bit of bowhunting when i get a chance.

High Country

Veteran
haha HC a 308 would just about vaporise a bunny. u got any pics of sum sambar stags u've killed. i like to do a bit of bowhunting when i get a chance.

Yep, kind of overkill for a bunny but not for this.

SAMBAR DEER, .308 RIFLE, A NICE BIG STAG

picture.php

It was to far away for a headshot.

High Country

Veteran
Wow thats a big stag, but I vote that you take out the bunnies with the .308 also. :)

I got an old rabbit trap off a friend, I can only use the .308 in certain areas around here. If I let it loose at home I would be in a world of shit. Unfortunately a lot of the deer are in the national park and I can't touch them although some pro shooters are allowed to keep the numbers down.

I only use this rifle for feral animals, deer, wild dog (not dingoes), cats, which I really hate and pigs up north. I've got the scope targeted at 250 meters so it's good for long shots. I have never shot a roo or any other native animals in my life.

But feral animals, as far as I'm concerned it's open season. I like to stalk them and am prepared to wait, all I want is one shot. The army taught me well, the .308 is basically a standard NATO 7.62 mm round which I used while in the defense forces so I know what it can do. It kills, I'm paranoid about safety though, I want to know exactly what is in the reticules of the scope before I pull the trigger.

High Country

Veteran
It's getting a little bit wet up here again. Floods, pissing down rain. The outdoor girls must be getting hammered. I'll give the feminized seeds about 2 weeks. See yah.

High Country

Veteran
Hey HC. How are the seeds coming?

G'day 2stoge, here's another one.

IT LOOKS LIKE A SEED, IT FEELS LIKE A SEED, WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE? AN IMMATURE FEMINIZED SEED

picture.php

I can't think of anything else it could be. Two weeks to go.

High Country

Veteran
Wow thats a big stag, but I vote that you take out the bunnies with the .308 also. :)

Forgot to tell you 2stoge, I had a go of a mates rifle on the weekend. It's calibre is .300 Weatherby Magnum. It's got a little bit more kick than the .308 even though it's lower calibre. Shit, I've got the wrong rifle. The round has a muzzle velocity of 3,250 ft/sec compared to 2, 825 ft/sec for the .308. At 500 metres it's still doing 2355 ft/sec about 500 more than my .308. That's a very quick bullet with lots of stopping power and because it is quick it has a very flat trajectory making it excellent for long shots. I want one.

BoomBoom

You freaking did it man, amazing job. Before this thread I had never even known of CS of reversing a female.

Let me know when your taking orders :D

High Country

Veteran
You freaking did it man, amazing job. Before this thread I had never even known of CS of reversing a female.

Let me know when your taking orders :D

G'day BoomBoom, just a couple of immature seeds so far but hopefully a lot more in a week or so when they should be close to maturity.

Have a read of this thread

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Lot's of people claim to have reversed sex with colloidal silver. It definitely does reverse and I was very skeptical initially. I hope to get a lot of viable feminized seed.

High Country

Veteran
END OF DAYS, BIRTH

END OF DAYS, BIRTH

I was having a look at one of the small lower colas and noticed seed about to drop, a couple already had. It's been about 6 weeks since open pollination commenced and 4 weeks since I began manual pollination. The seed is a bit pale straight out of the plant but firm.

BIRTH, FEMINIZED SEED

picture.php

They will probably darken a bit as they dry out. I will keep my eye on the main colas. I don't want seed dropping all over the place.

High Country

Veteran
Nice work HC

Great job HC

stupid thing wont let me rep you twice on the same post LOL

K++

This method does not appear to produce as much seed as a normal male/female relationship. It will be interesting to see what the main colas put out. I'll give them a week or so and that will probably be it. The mums are dying, they are using up a lot of energy, presumably on seed production.

The mums have just about done their job, these good old girls of mine. They have been through hard times but shit it's a reliable strain and I don't intend to lose it. Thus the idea of feminized seed was born. I've got 4 original mums left after the mite attack.

THE SURVIVING MUMS, SLOWLY COMING BACK TO HEALTH

picture.php

I'll get clones off these soon for new mum's and see how much feminized seed we can get off the main colas of the experiment. Is the seed viable?.....I don't know, time will tell.

Latest posts

Latest posts