What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
man some hot stuff there high country :D sorry if i've missed you having already stated this recently but how many weeks in are you? 6-7? close to the chop?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
man some hot stuff there high country :D sorry if i've missed you having already stated this recently but how many weeks in are you? 6-7? close to the chop?

About 7 1/2 weeks, I can chop these right now but I'll give them another week.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
sexy SOG bro, that indica is a real gem, i love the fact that you have that strain for some years, that really makes one to know the plant, and the reactions to all that we do to them!!

High Country

Veteran
SOME OF THE MUMS JUST STARTED THEIR SUMMER HOLIDAY

SOME OF THE MUMS JUST STARTED THEIR SUMMER HOLIDAY

After yesterdays mission on the motorbike it was time to get the 4WD out for some gardening activities in the bush.

HANG ON, THIS WASN'T HERE YESTERDAY, CAN'T BE STUFFED GETTING THE CHAINSAW OUT, I KNOW ANOTHER WAY IN

picture.php

ON SITE AND 8 OF THE MUMS ARE IN THE GROUND

picture.php

AMONG A STAND OF BLACK WATTLE

picture.php

THE SOIL IS MOIST AND RICH

picture.php

PLENTY OF SUN WILL GET TO THESE GIRLS

picture.php

JUST HOPE THE KANGAROOS DON'T EAT THEM ALL, GIVE ME A HOME AMONG THE GUM TREES

picture.php

Planting out among Black Wattle, Acacia sp., should be good for them. The Acacia species is known for it's ability to fix nitrogen into the soil. I didn't add anything to the soil, it looked good enough to eat. The alternate route was a bit of a goat track and was in low range 1st gear most of the way but I made it and didn't get bogged.

I've got some more mums to go in but these can wait for another day and a different location. I'll return to this site at some time in the future and check on the progress. These mums had been heavily cloned and will produce multiple branches so it should be interesting to see what they do.

High Country

Veteran
sexy SOG bro, that indica is a real gem, i love the fact that you have that strain for some years, that really makes one to know the plant, and the reactions to all that we do to them!!

It is a very reliable plant indeed this indica. It never hermies no matter how much abuse you give it. It clones quite easily and consistantly. In the 8 years I have run it there has been no deviation in any of the plants characteristics. It is perfect for single cola SOG'S. Despite spider mite attacks I have managed to keep it going. A friend crossed it with a sativa strain of his. The offspring reverted back to the indica traits and displayed very little sativa characteristics. This is a rock solid, very stable strain.

And above all, it's not a bad smoke, very little is needed for the desired effect. It will be interesting to see what it does with a full season under the sun. My main mum's, the big ones, will be going out soon. I'm giving them a good feed and a blast under 430W for another week then out they go.

New clones are on the go for new mums and the SOG comes down next week. Happy times.

The trouble is, around here we have a lot of fuel reduction burns in the bush to reduce the risk of bushfire or wildfire to some. This will start soon, hopefully not in my spots. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

The risk of bushfire will start in a couple of months and we are also being warned of plague locusts too, hope they don't find my plants and if they do, shit happens, luck of the draw, doesn't really worry me, life goes on.

High Country

Veteran
IT HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY DAY IN THE HIGH COUNTRY

IT HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY DAY IN THE HIGH COUNTRY

The clone run.

DAY 14, 70 CLONES IN SPHAGNUM MOSS

picture.php

I'M STARTING TO SEE WHAT I WANT TO SEE

picture.php

PURPLE STEMS, THE CLONES VASCULAR SYSTEM ARE WORKING

picture.php

THEY HAVE ROOTS AND ARE TAKING UP NUTRIENTS

picture.php

Looks like it will be a high strike rate. Clones are now on veg nutes at 1.0 EC under 430W HPS, 18/6.

A new generation of mothers are born.

High Country

Veteran
woop woop :D got started on the guerrilla grow good stuff high country :D hope they become giants

These are the 5 main mums. They have been cloned so heavily each plant now has about 20-30 cola sites, many multiple branches. These are the ones I want to survive.

NEARLY TIME FOR A SUN TAN

picture.php

PACK THE BAGS MUMS YOUR GOING FOR A HOLIDAY IN THE SUN, NOT TO THE BEACH, YOUR GOING TO THE HIGH COUNTRY

picture.php

Got a few more after that lot too.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
lol man, if you flowered those mum's now they'd just be one HUGE cohesive cola each haha the width of your thigh. if you put them out and they get to veg for another 5 months... they'll just be epic bush i'm sure with 20-30 stems all ready to start going crazy :D

High Country

Veteran
lol man, if you flowered those mum's now they'd just be one HUGE cohesive cola each haha the width of your thigh. if you put them out and they get to veg for another 5 months... they'll just be epic bush i'm sure with 20-30 stems all ready to start going crazy :D

Yep, these are my main babies and are going to a special location, until a freaking kangaroo or wombat eats them.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
just piss near your plants man... that'll work at least until it rains next. in which time you can sort out fencing if needs be.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lol @ having kangeroos as main concern, this grow is just SO Aussie ....

nice ... very nice :D

High Country

Veteran
lol @ having kangeroos as main concern, this grow is just SO Aussie ....

nice ... very nice :D

Eastern Grey kangaroos everywhere around here. I usually hit about 3-5 every year in my 4WD going to work. The bull bar on the front of the car stops the panel damage but kills the roos. Nothing you can do about it, they just jump out in front of you. There is no shortage of them, I have no fences on my property and regularly have them outside my back and front doors. They usually show up at my place after a heavy Spring rain when growth is lush so this should be soon. Then the heat of summer hits and the snakes come out to play. They are my biggest concern. I just hope the roos don't eat the plants, we shall see what happens.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The clone run.

DAY 14, 70 CLONES IN SPHAGNUM MOSS

picture.php

I'M STARTING TO SEE WHAT I WANT TO SEE

picture.php

PURPLE STEMS, THE CLONES VASCULAR SYSTEM ARE WORKING

picture.php

THEY HAVE ROOTS AND ARE TAKING UP NUTRIENTS

picture.php

Looks like it will be a high strike rate. Clones are now on veg nutes at 1.0 EC under 430W HPS, 18/6.

A new generation of mothers are born.

Whats in the bottom of your cloner?

High Country

Veteran
Whats in the bottom of your cloner?

That funny looking stuff that looks like vomit is actually SPHAGNUM MOSS. See my thread, works well, very high strike rates so far. Organic material and very good moisture retaining ability. It works.

High Country

Veteran

I am now feeding them with veg nutes at 2.0 EC under a 430W HPS. In 6 days they become part of the bush, close to a river somewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts