What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
hehe crazy times mate, looks like you've got the day off :D

Yep, day off, surrounded by water, roads blocked, kick back, light the fire and watch the footy. I've being thinking I might shut down the SOG after this run is finished. I am going to have enough to keep me going for quite a while. The mums can go out, I'll cut a few more clones and get some more mums going and maintain the strain, they can tick along under the cloning fluoros.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Yep, day off, surrounded by water, roads blocked, kick back, light the fire and watch the footy. I've being thinking I might shut down the SOG after this run is finished. I am going to have enough to keep me going for quite a while. The mums can go out, I'll cut a few more clones and get some more mums going and maintain the strain, they can tick along under the cloning fluoros.

hehe what you going to do with all your spare growing time though mate? :D

High Country

Veteran
Trying new techniques are the only way to improve yeilds at the risk of a few grams, a new technique may improve yeilds until the day you cannot lift a clone :p, experiment with a few(best looking) from a grow and you may be rewarded. (not directly at you high country just those reluctant to try new things).

nice thread btw loved every page

Don't worry ashash1212 I am following the Defoliation Hi Yield Technique thread with interest. Not sure if it will work for a single cola style SOG. I get enough as it is and in the interest of gaining a few grams or so I don't know if I could be bothered. I'll keep watching though. I find cloning more interesting and like experimenting with different methods, eg sphagnum moss as the cloning medium. These days I have no trouble cloning so I am always thinking of new ways to do it. Regards.

High Country

Veteran
I'M SURROUNDED BY FLOODS, CAN'T GO TO WORK, CAN'T GO ANYWHERE

I'M SURROUNDED BY FLOODS, CAN'T GO TO WORK, CAN'T GO ANYWHERE

So I'm half baked and might as well get some bud pics up.

36 SINGLE COLAS LOOKING THIS, 5 WEEKS INTO 12/12, PISTILS BROWNING ALREADY, TYPICAL OF THIS FAST FINISHING STRAIN

picture.php

TRICHOMES NOW RAPIDLY DEVELOPING

picture.php

IT'S JUST BUSINESS AS USUAL WITH THESE PLANTS

picture.php

FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS THIS STRAIN HAS PERFORMED EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, EVERY SINGLE GROW

picture.php

Not sure how long I will let this lot go for. Hope everyone in this area is safe from the floods, I am but others are not so fortunate..........especially my poor little clones beside a river somewhere.

Kangativa

Veteran
So I'm half baked and might as well get some bud pics up.

36 SINGLE COLAS LOOKING THIS, 5 WEEKS INTO 12/12, PISTILS BROWNING ALREADY, TYPICAL OF THIS FAST FINISHING STRAIN

picture.php

TRICHOMES NOW RAPIDLY DEVELOPING

picture.php

IT'S JUST BUSINESS AS USUAL WITH THESE PLANTS

picture.php

FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS THIS STRAIN HAS PERFORMED EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, EVERY SINGLE GROW

picture.php

Not sure how long I will let this lot go for. Hope everyone in this area is safe from the floods, I am but others are not so fortunate..........especially my poor little clones beside a river somewhere.

Looking nice there mate....Seems as if you are not the only one not going anywhere, the forums are busy today.
Hope all goes well down there, not just for you, but all Vic's.
Guess its time to get fully baked:dance013:

High Country

Veteran
OK, I AM NOW FULLY BAKED AND MY NEIGHBOUR ON A FARM DOWN THE ROAD DROPS IN

OK, I AM NOW FULLY BAKED AND MY NEIGHBOUR ON A FARM DOWN THE ROAD DROPS IN

He says, let's go and look at my clones and his little plot, I say sure, why not, not much else going on. So his 4WD was packed with the necessary supplies, beer and bud and we set off.

LET'S GO THIS WAY, MAYBE NOT. THERE'S ONE MORE WAY TO GET IN, 60 KILOMETERS TO GO

picture.php

I GUESS NOT, ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET UP IN THOSE HILLS, NOT TODAY

picture.php

LET'S CHECK ON DAISY, I FEEL A STEAK COMING ON, LET'S HAVE A BBQ THEN

picture.php

MAYBE NOT

picture.php

I love this shit, so it's back to the farm and the plants will have to wait.

High Country

Veteran
That is a insane amount of water mate!! I hope your plants are ok.

I think they are fucked, oh well, I've got plenty more to go in. Shit happens, I like it when it all goes out of control and nature dictate the circumstances.

Kangativa

Veteran
Yep definetly some water there !!

hey mate you know the good things to come out of this 1 is the creeks get a good flush out and some nice new deposits up on the banks....just what plants like.

2 The big murry cod will come up the streams and as the water settles they stay in a few big holes.....Might still get to use that BBQ yet:)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I don't ever wanna hear you say you got water shortages HC ;)

whip out the canoe and rod and make a day of it mate :D

High Country

Veteran
Yep definetly some water there !!

hey mate you know the good things to come out of this 1 is the creeks get a good flush out and some nice new deposits up on the banks....just what plants like.

2 The big murry cod will come up the streams and as the water settles they stay in a few big holes.....Might still get to use that BBQ yet:)

I just hope the European Carp get washed away.

High Country

Veteran
I don't ever wanna hear you say you got water shortages HC ;)

whip out the canoe and rod and make a day of it mate :D

Water will be abundant in the high country this year but once the snow melts, it is always, indica paradise. I am not sure how I would grow a big sativa up here, one day.

High Country

Veteran
Here's one Kangativa, I know a bloke around here who has used gelignite for fishing, my neighbour, I just use a G-Loomis 5 weight fly rod but I'm not going wading out there.

picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Here's one Kangativa, I know a bloke around here who has used gelignite for fishing, my neighbour, I just use a G-Loomis 5 weight fly rod but I'm not going wading out there.

picture.php

Hey mate nice to know you are into fly fishing, definetly the best way to go.
I have heard a few tales of some of the older generation around those areas using geli.
In New Guinea alot of the locals use to find old bombs that hadnt gone off, pull them apart and use that, wasnt uncommon to see a few of them missing body parts. Trouble is they have destroyed so much of the reef its sad.
So mate how are you fairing today ??? I hear you are some of the worst hit area.....hope all is still ok.

High Country

Veteran
Hey mate nice to know you are into fly fishing, definetly the best way to go.
I have heard a few tales of some of the older generation around those areas using geli.
In New Guinea alot of the locals use to find old bombs that hadnt gone off, pull them apart and use that, wasnt uncommon to see a few of them missing body parts. Trouble is they have destroyed so much of the reef its sad.
So mate how are you fairing today ??? I hear you are some of the worst hit area.....hope all is still ok.

G'day Kanga, I'm alright, I live on a hill. People in lowland downstream areas are going to wear the brunt of it. They are getting flooded right now. Haven't been able to get to work for two days because of landslides but made it today.

I think my clones have probably gone swimming in the bush, I don't know, all tracks leading to the area are closed. I'll check in a month or so. So in the next few days I'll get some clones on the go for new mums and move the poor old girls outside. They deserve a break having being massacred for clones for some time. Just one more time ladies. I could probably get a 100 or so clones off them at the moment but will spare them the agony of that many. As we approach 12/12 daylight hours it's time for the mums to have a holiday.

I'm going to put another SOG grow on hold for a while. I don't really need it and will have enough when this SOG run is finished. Time for a break, other things to do with summer coming on. Time to get the fly rod out soon and maybe have a go at a few cod with the trusty old bait caster.

Don't think I will put these old mums close to a river somewhere though, not after this weekends weather event. It was pretty spectacular though, reminded me of Tully, FNQ, wet season mode, without the crocodiles.

High Country

Veteran
Well I've just hydrated and fed the mums for their final clone run. Not sure how many I will do but will stick with the usual reliable cloning method. Rolled one and now sit in front of this PC screen contemplating, why do we worry so much about this stupid fucking plant?

I've got friends down the road about to lose their homes to floods, crops, no human loss yet but cattle, sheep and native wildlife are drowning right now as I sit here. Makes me wonder sometimes. Their are definitely higher priorities in life than worrying about cannabis sativa/indica.

Personally this is my biggest fear around here

BUSHFIRE

picture.php

OUT OF CONTROL BUSHFIRE

picture.php

The seasons change, from one to another, fire and flood.

picture.php