What's new

My Journal

BeachBass

Veteran
UPdate November 2 37 ° 66 ° Flowering from seed

Hello to all friends grower , we are the Update , I found a bit of time to do two photos I hope as they should, I am continuing to fertilize with t max and Bloombastic , this is the last time for the t max and with the penultimate the Bloombastic , you are inflating the great but I hope they do even more especially would like you to join the tops a little more ...

Pheno # 1 The most resinous and more ahead, do not be fooled by the color of the pistils in all plants , they are still completely white , those are red because of the pyrethrum ! this is the most forward! It smells like lemon and mainly fuel, I think it's the most delicious as well as being certainly the most power .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Pheno # 2 The most productive and the most sativa of four, maybe my favorite if contends with the # 4, it smells of fuel and without lemon pepper, curious

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Pheno # 3 indica most of all, and with the super crop unwanted is the one that drew the development of the buds. Lemon and hashish, perhaps the second most good and the second as productivity

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Pheno # 4 The one with 4 peaks of 60cm, the most backward of all, and I hope stop marveling at how productivity all, I have not much time, but the babysitter is ready for when I leave .. the pictures do not do the same ignorance .. Lemon and fuel with fuel prevalence mmmm yum

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
11-05-2013 09:10 AM
babelfish
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
this is a kick ass garden u have here but I gotta say to me it looks like u were getting a bigger yields with the led lights over the HPS light and shorter plants too.
I suppose that's because LED's DON'T suck!
11-05-2013 05:34 AM
#1cheesebuds this is a kick ass garden u have here but I gotta say to me it looks like u were getting a bigger yields with the led lights over the HPS light and shorter plants too.

sorry for my bad english, but i dont understand if you like my grow or not :cry:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I do like ur garden a lot but I like my plants shorter just cuz I have all ways had a small size space to garden in. Im more of a scrog kinda dude.

Ur flowers r more than likely gunna grow big and extra frosty. :)

BeachBass

Veteran
i have updated my grow with other 6845 lumens, in add to 89090 lumens of the hid dimmerate to Super lumens (+30%)

i hope you like

picture.php
picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Update Macro 9 November 44° Bloom

The buds are swelling out of proportion, yesterday received the last dose of Bloombastic full dose, from now on only water. I hope you like

:thank you:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Update 14 November 49° blooming

Hi all my ganja friends, yesterday i practice the flush to all plants in grow with ph 6,2. Im very satisfied in this moment, but i hope more big nugs in the last two weeks

weed vibes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
67° of Blooming

Chopping DAY

I'm very satisfied for proportions, density, yield and aroma/smell.
Flushing for 10 days at 5.8ph

I have a 10 days Dry Bud and is very very sweety, fruity with a nice lemons predominance, only one phenotype, the #4 is diesel smell..

All plants have burned the nutriments for a Clean Top smoke... thanks Dinachem

Dinafem-Seeds-Dinachem-Sour-Diesel-Seeds.png

Last edited:

BeachBass

Veteran
Final Result:

Pheno #1 65,1gr
Pheno #2 80,3 gr
Pheno #3 60gr
Pheno #4 76,5gr

Total 281,9 gr in 2"x2"

I'm very very satisfied