My Journal

BeachBass

Veteran
Is officially started!
picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Update 8 September 9° Vege

I add ataroot at ph 6,2 for only two times, the coco sub is very impressive for the fast roots making, i have the same pheno in all 4 plants?

weed vibe bro

picture.php

Neekz

I have ordered a new disc of a lens cover for the ledlamp, having them to 120° I have opted for the 60° that greater penetration will guarantee me, task, what you say to it?

I think the 60° will help fill in that GPW gap. Good luck! :lurk:

BeachBass

Veteran
UPdate 16 Sept 18 th day of vegetative.

I begin to be astonished by the coconut .. I wonder why do not they use it all I point, or helps the gene of the plant, but unfortunately I have no evidence .. I had to crop, lest, put the sub in the jar .. drink drink drink ..

I stopped to fert, I see them react differently too .. we'll see ..

have a very very strong smell of pine ... balsamic

particular plants, stem huge disproportionate, many many young bud .. at this point I'm afraid of making a mistake not to spoil this genetic disorder that begins to amaze me.

certainly adore the coconut, I already LOVE
hello to all

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Update Sunday, 22 September, 23 ° Vegetative

Good Sunday to all and I hope not to bore you with my update, but I'm excited, happy, sometimes impressed. Both the strain chosen, who is climbing my rankings day day, of course everything will depend on the result obtained, but so far, so in vegetative, are astonished, speed, the arrogance of how this Dinachem assisted with coconut leaves and throw jets from each internode.

I had to scrog and sew mesh with jets, almost uncontrollable. I defoliated very little, maximum two leaves close to the ground, not to increase traspiration, and love the humidifier. I have cropped just about everything, but I honestly do not give anything.

Good weed end

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
update
7 october 11° of bloom 39° from seed

fuck off the net! tomorrow or the day after it comes up the new box, 50cm more, defoliated, half dose of terra leaves, and turned up to the maximum lamp .. we are already in the flowering stage, although they were stressed with bending and supercrop (thankfully) .. that wonderful strain

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
I am praying because the postman sounds to me with the new box higher than 50cm, it will be enough to me?

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
update 15 October 19° of bloom 48° from seed

Hi ganja friends, the plants run run run, good choise change the grow box with the new dr60 v2,5 60x60x170, i have change also the lamp into 400w SL and new rvk 500m3, in this day the cool tube come for a complete super lumen box!

Is the first time for the plants drink only water, is the last week of tmax before bloombastic..

Namastè

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Update October 19 23 ° 52 ° flowering seed

The peaks are settling growth and beginning construction, the resin is growing every day, waiting for a few upgrades the grow (yet?! But how much it cost me?! Ahhh the amoreee) and finally to shoot 440w ..
This is the last week of terra max, although today Have only given with enzymes and decreased the pH to 5.9. At the beginning of the fourth week will only hand Bloombastic until the sixth after which water up to the end

I did some photos I hope it is appreciated

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
this is a kick ass garden u have here but I gotta say to me it looks like u were getting a bigger yields with the led lights over the HPS light and shorter plants too.