What's new

My Journal

vukman

Veteran
heheheh..yeah..doc has a damn good handle on that stuff......just don't get too ambitious and take off too much!!

Good Luck

BeachBass

Veteran
today update:
After pruning and irrigation with Tmax and Ataroots
it seems have appreciate the cleansing
picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
update 37° day
picture.php

three leaves on four plants have two or three spots of rust, now I'll try to irrigate and fertilize, I buried garlic and dried pot to combat mosquitoes, I would not get to pyrethrum.

vukman

Veteran
Pyrethrum is organic my friend.. It is made from Chrysanthemum flowers, you can use it but if you have another way that you are happy with, then no problem....

Your girls look healthy but I think I see some 'cupping' going on there on the tops there. That is caused by a couple of things. The humidity is too low and the plants are trying to save moisture. Also, if the light is too intense as well, the plant is trying to protect itself which could be the issue but usually not with LEDs. Also, if the fans are blowing right on the new growth, that will happen as well from 'wind burn'.

No matter what the reason, if it is 'cupping', you should see what is causing it and fix it.. It will really decrease the yield in the long run and after all, isn't the yield what it is all about?? hehhehe

Merry Christmas.....

BeachBass

Veteran
ehehehe thanks vuk but the umidity is 60%... for the two vents over the buds is right, i change direction? for me is simply silks… are from monday that I do not water

vukman

Veteran
ehehehe thanks vuk but the umidity is 60%... for the two vents over the buds is right, i change direction? for me is simply silks… are from monday that I do not water

Like I said my friend, I do not know if they are cupping or not,, it just looks like it in the picture.

The plants do look great though.. A-1 job you're doing brother... A1!! :D

Merry Christmas

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
looking good there beachbass

been watching in the shadows as I have been busy as hell BUT looks like you are growin along just fine brother.

BeachBass

Veteran
thanks med, I am sincere ... not exactly my first cycle .... and everyway I have always cultivated with my grandfather farmer (no cannabis ihihihi) .. I know at least ten commandments to grow a plant .. and I think it's already something, most have you here on the forum, you are a great help to me in both technical and psychological .. if I have a defect just love them too much, I want to live inside the grow.
Today I gave all 4 about 1.250 ml:
2ml/lt Tmax
0.250 ml / lt Bloombastic
2 ml / lt Atazyme

BeachBass

Veteran
Hi bro, today update 25 Dicember 40° from germination 2° week of flo
The plants are very silks, today i have look a little def N and i ferti with:
Tmax max dosage 5ml /lt
Ataroot 2 ml/l
Bloombatsic 0,5ml/l

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
update today 27 Dic with no led... i think to continue with tmax (max dosage 5ml lt) and bloombastic (min dosage 0,5ml lt), i see def of N, confirm? good holidays

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
today I watered a think tank that had the dry .. I'm around I replaced the molasses with the lowest dose of Bloombastic being the th1nk back again towards sw33t, a little cleaning in the undergrowth and some tying
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
Update today 16° Bloom days 46° germination
Irrigate with medium dosage of tmax and i have added black molasses for all

picture.php

picture.php

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
looking solid brother!

really good growth and loving how you are keeping them tied down and even canopy.