What's new

My Journal

BeachBass

Veteran
ok, 2 hour after the start, the ph is ever correct and the effect is in this plant only
picture.php

vukman

Veteran
hmmm.....if it is only the one plant, then whatever strain it is has needs than the other ones. The colour looked okay when looking at the 'regular' photos and it appears tp ne an over watering problem but you might want to post this into the infirmary section to see what others have to say about it and/or wait for others to answer as well.

I can tell you that I do not know what the issue could be. I really hope you get it all worked out....I know it sucks when first starting out and something seems wrong. You feel helpless but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Just do not start treating all kinds of different things please. If someone has some advice, try it.......or not, up to you but give it a chance to work before you try something else.

A big mistake people make is that they get 5 different pieces of advice and they try them all at the same time and then wonder why it's not working..... Slow and steady.....You;ll get the hang of it..!!

Good Luck

BeachBass

Veteran
YYEEEAAHHHH
yesterday i have watered the plants, for the TD with leavs down only water and regolated ph, the other TD, last fertilization with Tleaves and atazyme
The two SC with Atazyme and Tmax..
slurp slurp
picture.php

vukman

Veteran
hehhe........nice and great to hear that you figured it out that with different strains you sometimes have to water and treat them all as individuals..

It may be difficult or confusing at times but in the long run, it's a much better outcome..

Great Work!!

P.S. see..........don't sweat the small stuff..:D. Yes, they are our babies but realistically, they are weeds and will grow as such....

vukman

Veteran
very nice there BB.... I don't know what your plan is but it looks like they will outgrow their area very soon at this pace especially if you are already starting to train them....

What is the next step in relation to transplanting? Just curious..

:yes:

BeachBass

Veteran
really ... I do not know ehehehehe I hope for a great sea of ​​green, the wire is ready and scissors are sharp ahahha

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would add ~ 10-15w of CW or Bright White screw bulb leds. Buy 2~ 2 bulb bathroom vanity fixtures + a couple Y adapters (allows 2 bulbs per socket), put them on each side of the main led. Put 1 or 2 small screw bulbs (3-7w)

View attachment 197835

Kindest

Glad I found this thread, love to compare these LED runs. Looks like you and I have very similar grows going right now.

How much vertical space do you have? Are you considering scrogging these?

BeachBass

Veteran
I have 140 high and I made the lst, I do not think putting the net for scrog, but to continue so

BeachBass

Veteran
as recommended by Dr fever and following Elprincipe I did a good cleaning of the forest, hoping to improve ventilation and evaporation and ensure that the nutrients are concentrated on the tops now brought to the same height as the previous lst bending more and more

picture.php

picture.php