What's new

My Icmag Friends, Please Help Me Pick A Vaporizer

My Icmag Friends, Please Help Me Pick A Vaporizer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fukndenny

volcano = overpriced and not very portable.

if you want the option of hooking up your vape to your water device there's the vriptech vape wand which is pretty nice.

i cant stand volcanos personally. or bag systems.

N

NachoConQueso

Extreme Q. It has a remote dude. It is the single greatest thing in the world. The Q has the bag thing too, but seriously it gets old after 2 uses. The Volcano is fine, but why limit yourself? There's more options for less money at the exact same quality with the Q or with any other brand for that matter.

My favorite is doing an elbow pack with the Q and putting it on full blast. What a face fucker.

supermanlives

Veteran
aeromed. mine was soo good someone stole it. now i got this tiny bong with a bowl the size of a bic lighter so atlest the aint using it fuckers

LeeROI

Based on the OP, the Extreme Q. Bag or wand and wand to a bong is no prob.
For a portable, MFLB.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think alot of people vote for volcano because it is the brand most are familair with. I have not smoked out of the volcano or extreme Q, but from my reading of people who own both they opt for the extreme Q.

Hempyfan

You should take out the Zephyr as they are not functioning as company due to shutting down.

The Da Buddha Vaporizer is worth a mention. Little bro to the SSV which you have listed.

Also the Purple Days Vaporizer and Myrtlezap Vaporizer are not listed. These are known for being economical with small amounts.

I dont recommend vapir products due to inconsistency in quality and typically reported intial plastic taste that may or may not fade over time.

Instead of running a poll, ask yourself what do you need and want in a vaporizer and see what vaporizers will fit into your style. Otherwise you may be buying a rarely used toy.

AGBeer

Damn, I cant believe everyone is leaning towards the Cano! Dont get me wrong, the Cano is a SOLID vape for what it does. BUT (IMO) Its a one trick pony. (When was the last time you saw someone take a bag through a nice bong)

If you want the versatility of BAGS and WHIP I would suggest the EQ or even the Herbalaire. I have an SSV so of course my vote goes to it (hands down) :)

I will warn you though - One vape is never enough. I have had so damned many vapes, and I am finally down to 4. (Even though I plan to get more eventually)

ANOTHER option (if you can wait a little) is the VapeXhaleCloud.
Regardless of which vape you ultimately choose - (Please) visit fuckcombustion (or at least vaporpedia) and learn a bit more about your ultimate choice.

Good luck and happy vaping!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Extreme Q!
Costs one third of a Volcano, and unbeatable customer support.
Remote control is awesome. I leave that thing on my night table, hit the remote while watching the tube and the bag fills up and I am good to go without taking my eyes off what I'm watching.
Chicks dig it too.

THC123

Veteran
if you like bags dont go with the extreme q if you prefer whips go with the Q

it is sooo slow at filling bags but i heard it does great with the whip

whodare

Veteran
ok i just got my new Q yesterday...

i slept most of the day after i ran a few bags and whips lol....

this thing kills a cano in my eyes, it takes three seconds to have it hooked to your bong
how cool it that?

plus the bag DOES NOT take forever to fill actually takes just as long as a cano i timed it, less almost exactly 2 minutes. just keep the screens clean.

the whip is awesome, like i said take the bag whip put it on the 3' whip and BAM your tied into your bong...

oh and it heats up in about 2-3 minutes

if you feel like paying 5-650 for a one trick pony go for it but the 200 Extreme Q is equal to or better than the volcano...

my two pieces of copper having used both extensively..

RetroGrow

Veteran
extreme q is looking better and better.....

If you get it, I recommend buying it from Arizer and paying a bit more. They really stand behind their products. They replaced my Extreme that had problems with the improved Extreme Q.
You can get it cheaper on Ebay, but you won't get the warranty, which is worth the price of admission.

Koroz

Extreme Q hooked up to a US Tubes 5mm Beaker. Wouldn't have it any other way. The other thing I like about the Extreme Q is when I want to bag it I can.

Con's, the glass elbows break easy, but they have replacements for cheap. Thats the only issue Ive found with it. I broke the first elbow but it comes with two, the second one has lasted since I bought it I just have been babying it instead of just yanking on the tubes when they get stuck.

Also, I agree with the below:

RetroGrow said:
If you get it, I recommend buying it from Arizer and paying a bit more. They really stand behind their products. They replaced my Extreme that had problems with the improved Extreme Q. You can get it cheaper on Ebay, but you won't get the warranty, which is worth the price of admission.

AGBeer

Yet another hint at the Herbalaire - it too does bags (and whip, and direct draw) However, the crucible is harder to break AND the need to grind is negated. (People say using whole buds/pieces works quite well)

But the EQ is a solid choice as well. Just make sure you heed the advise of getting it from Arizer or an AUTHORIZED RESELLER! I cant tell you how many cases Ive seen of folks being assed out from failing to follow this logic (and Arizer is pretty strict about this)

Check out Vapeworld for some smoking deals on vapes (and you can even get a further discount with a code) I mention them as they have been my go to for all of my vapes (save my special SSV and Myrtlezap)

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
You can get it cheaper on Ebay, but you won't get the warranty, which is worth the price of admission.

Not true.Warehousegoodsonline is an authorized arizer dealer on ebay.
That is who I bought mine from.If you are unsure if an ebay seller is authorized,just email arizers customer service with the sellers username.That is what I did.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts