What's new

my green space.

ganzas

When do you take the lower branches off? During what time?
Thank you so much for answering my questions i appreciate it i like your style of growing i would like to get mine started like yours..

Hi bro,
Thank! its really motivation for me receive that feedback!
I start to remove lower branches and non productive buds, when the plant starts flowering... maybe week 2... I can take pictures tomorrow and explain better with pictures
regards...

NorC

Hi bro,
Thank! its really motivation for me receive that feedback!
I start to remove lower branches and non productive buds, when the plant starts flowering... maybe week 2... I can take pictures tomorrow and explain better with pictures
regards...

Ganzas thank you so much bro!!
I would apreciate that alot..

I hope i can also get 1lb per 600w

ganzas

Hi bro,
this is a plant with 2 weeks before pruning:
picture.php

And after:
picture.php

Like i said before, i prefer remove non productive buds and not cut all branch, for have one nice bud on secondary branches...

NorC

Have you ever grown any other strain with good success ? Doing this method, im planning on doing either sour diesel or bluedream, whiteberry

ganzas

Yes first lemon skunk from green house, pinneaple chunk from barney´s farm, jack herer from green house, critical + from advanced seeds, ak47 from serious seeds and again (now) critical + from advanced seeds.
i want try some kush in future, maybe OG kush...
always SOG.

ganzas

In lower branches, if i remove all buds and leave only the top bud, i get only one heavy dense top quality bud. next monday is harvest day.
picture.php

ougro12

Nice Set Up

Nice Set Up

ganzas,
Nice grow and really like your system. May use some of your ideas in a future grow. Always prefer the keep it simple method. Good luck future endeavors.:tiphat:

ganzas

last grows, this problems appear in almost all plants.
I use a good soil and plants are in 4 week flowering. Never gave fertilizer, just 1ml of top max from biobizz per liter.
thanks for all opinions
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ganzas

After some research, i think my problem is a lower ph.
some reasons to think that:
-my soil mix has 5,0 ~ 6,5;
-i use biobizz products that lower my water (before add top max, the water has 7 ph);
-if the plant was big (70cm or more), this problem don't happend maybe because i will watering more times (3/4 days) and the ph of soil will raise, but if the plant was small (40 cm), i just watering one time at a week or more...

ganzas

a few moments ago, i measured the runoff PH from one plant.
this is what i get:
picture.php

this is normal?
need flush plants?

Last edited:

ganzas

when you guys filling the deposit of water and add solution to raise or lower the PH, how much time do you wait to measure the PH?
after of add the solution, the PH adjusts instantly or it need some time to stabilize?

Latest posts

Latest posts