What's new

my green space.

señorsloth

Veteran
i have a similar setup, only im running mine tighter together in beds...have you thought about getting rid of the pots and making one big wooden bed? the plants share rootspace so you only need like half the amount of soil as before, or just stick twice as many plants in...

ganzas

hello,

yes, i thought few time ago on change for hidro set up with a big tank for all plants, but I like to do something- is to change plants. i like to move all plants every day for every plant receive light on differents sides all days...

ganzas

hello fellows, what's up???

in less than 24 hours i will go harvest the plants on left...
they have 9 weeks flowering:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is pictures for now.
tomorrow i will post new pictures of the harvest

mudvaynefan

Great Job.

I really like the way you keep it simple, and consistent.

Its not easy to be your own clone farm for 30 cuts every month.

Is that a light diffuser in the last pic?

By the way, how do you water all those little pots?

I use a clear, silicone tube attached to the water bottle, so I can reach back in my closet.

Do you move them all to water?

I hope you enjoy your harvest, it looks good.

ganzas

Hello,
Today everything it is washed and ready to receive new plants...

the 30 clones it is rooted but still very young. need grow and i will do one simple cut for have 2 tops in every plant...

i just use reflector adjust-a-wing for have more distribution of light...
the pots have 7 liters and i move side by side the plants every day to see all details of the plants and watering. I feel the weight of the pots to see if they need water and irrigation pint at a time ...

picture.php

ganzas

today I pruned all 30 plants. hope inside two week have this plants ready to start flowering time...

Floridian

Veteran
Boy do I miss my perpetual grows..Now 25 plants or more means serious jailtime,before 2008 you could have up to 300 plants and face the same amount of jailtime.Man you do good is that critical+ from dinafem seeds?You obviously have your system down to a science,I know I did before...(a tear forms) and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaalol

ganzas

the plants still are drying but i thought inside 1 or 2 days is ready...
normally I get 500 grams... the lamp have 600W

ganzas

weed it is dry now.
496 grams is what I get :(

just 0,83 grams per waat.

lets rest now
:friends::friends::friends:

blackosprey

nice run man, you really seem to have it locked down.
Curious to know, do you find that having tile walls hold in residual heat? It's obviously not a problem for you, but it's an option I have for later down the road.

ganzas

it is much more cleaner and much more easy to clean after cut down the plants.
and won't heat much....