What's new

my giant cat

confused

pakm4n said:
aww man ill try to get a pic up of my main coon as soon as i figure out how to post pictures

that is an awesome breed of cat. HUGE and fluffy.

this thread is still great. :smile:

kinger

Veteran
Here is my fat cat Pinky

Here are my other 3 cats sunny,nermal,and orangie(he is a black cat but he had orange eyes as a baby)

Sammet said:
Philly - is that like a Kilo of Iams a day?!?

lol that had me rolling . . . . might be I really dont check. I just fill up the pan once every 2 weeks, I have enough trouble with the kitty litter. :bashhead:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
We had the tuffest cat in the hood, It would leave and come back everyonce in a while and put a mouse on our doorstep, maybe stay the night. we lost the houseand had to move back to my hood, took him with us and let him go... this was 4 years ago, He survived, Seen him not to long ago, lookin kinda ragedy but hes still kickin, survivor cat! Crazy part iz the whole hood is always filled with orange kittens and cats now, hes like the godfather of the FP. Cant have a cat now cuz our dog iz psycho, when we move to a house with a backyard were finna get one though.

this is my fuzzball. shes actually my girl's cat, but she took quite a liking to me, so now shes mine. LOL (her real name is daisy)

K

kallenavndk

ahahaha i love pinky hehe damn thats a healthy looking cat lmao can it run? love to see him chase a mouse would make may day

SwissStrawberry

hey guys

here are any pics of my cat. she's 14years old.

enjoy it!

bye

Attachments

• DSCN0534.jpg
    DSCN0534.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 19
S

~Spirit~

I used to have a fat cat, 22 pounder.:D Fat cats kickass...always so chill.

Styles P

my brother has a cat named stumpy. his one back leg is almost completely gone and the other is stumped at the heel. his front arms are so strong, he grips into things and pulls himself up with his front arms.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
This thread goes to show that growers or smokers pets get the munchies to obviously. Been lmfao the whole way through...

Cats rule...