What's new

my giant cat

Z

zoolander

this is my 21 pound cat sleepin I had no idea where to post this sorry but I had to share this

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
haha that's awesome. it looks so comfy. my friend has the fattest cat I've ever seen in my life, it used to have to rest walking up the steps! glad to see some more fatties though. what's its name

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

His name is McLovin and no he's not a Hawaian organ donor.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
got it!

got it!

I finally got ahold of my friend on the net and he sent me a pic that he had of it...here you go...I think it's 23 lbs last time weighed. dont know about this pic though.

Z

zoolander

my cat is just big boned that cat is fattttttt awsome token glad you posted that I hope people have more pix like yours

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I agree, I wanna see more fat cats too. they're the coolest cats around

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ToKEN said:
I finally got ahold of my friend on the net and he sent me a pic that he had of it...here you go...I think it's 23 lbs last time weighed. dont know about this pic though.

That makes me sad. It's bordering on animal cruelty for me. That cat may not be unhappy and may be cared for and loved but it sure will live a shorter life due to it's increased weight. An average cat should weigh 10-12lbs, 16-18 for the big boned cats. :puppydoge Get your friend to buy him a treadmill. :smoker:

mark6699331

Or maybe a laser pointer toy!!!

My cats were 22-23 pounds when they were like twelve but are 18 years old now and went back down to between 8 and 12 pounds. My female maine coone is getting up there but i keep her active with the laser toy!!

m

93|93

yeah - a cat-thread! as I am a cat-addict either it's a must for me to contribute here... :wave:

will buy a new cam these days - then I'll show you my li'l girl 'isis'.
although she's definately not a physically fat cat - she's the fattest cat I ever lived with. :rasta:

@Sammet: yes. I totally agree with you. overfeeding cats may result in funny "garfield-alikes", but it def. shortens their lifetime...

Yarkand

Hey guys love the thread and LOVE the Fat Cats :)

Have to put up my boys out of respect

Marc about the weight thing your spot on....well i guess us humans also loose weight at the end of our cycle too :(

Here is my 16 yr old cat that passed..... reminds me of the british/russian blue cat you got there :)
U can see his weight loss plus glossy eyes (cataract)
Then there is his bro..he's my man (mixed parents)

Then we have Malibu aka Quality insepctor.hehe he passed 2 ...he was HUGE and super cool...they are all super :(

LOves the cats guys..keep em comming !

Z

zoolander

Yark glad you like this thread and those are some sweet pics of your cat's. Sorry for your loss with Malibu but I'll bet those were 12 + of the best years ever. Zoo

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Sammet said:
That makes me sad. It's bordering on animal cruelty for me. That cat may not be unhappy and may be cared for and loved but it sure will live a shorter life due to it's increased weight. An average cat should weigh 10-12lbs, 16-18 for the big boned cats. :puppydoge Get your friend to buy him a treadmill. :smoker:

that's the funny part sammet, he's been on a diet for a few years now, tried different foods off and on...he just wont lose weight. poor dude

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE CATS!!!!
mine isnt fat but i thought id share!!!

YARKAND-
looks like malibu.....
sorry for the loss, he is cute.

6 mo.

1 yr.

2.5 years.
still loving him!!!