What's new

My fucked up life for your perusal

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not beating myself up about it too much anymore. I now realise that she has issues, as do I, and we were simply never going to give eachother what we were expecting.

I'm actually thankful for the experience. She made me realise what I really need in my life right now.

I fucking love you guys (and girls). You've made me feel a whole lot better about this. I appreciate that.

:yes: Great attitude! Way to brush those shoulders off!

kweezy

dude.. i juss read ur story.. THATS NOTHING... i was in the same scenario except i wasnt a virgin and we actually went all the way.. the bad part was... SHE CAME BEFORE ME.... and she told me to stop..................u dont noe how that feels man... i'd rather be u and not do it at all then get blue balled up the ass

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
dude.. i juss read ur story.. THATS NOTHING... i was in the same scenario except i wasnt a virgin and we actually went all the way.. the bad part was... SHE CAME BEFORE ME.... and she told me to stop..................u dont noe how that feels man... i'd rather be u and not do it at all then get blue balled up the ass

Damn dude...thats terrible. Its like saying " Have a box of chocolates, eat all the papers , and give me the chocolates back."

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Ya could of pulled another girl online by now, the time you`ve spent on this thread.

Don't worry Tokesome, I have more things in my daily life than simply maintaining this thread.

And no, I assure you this is no joke. This is just my life :dunno:

I'm glad so many people found it amusing. Hopefully someone else might read this and not feel so bad about some shit they've been through. It's no fun thinking you're a total fuckup.

I'm already back online looking for another slightly saner female. They're hard to find though. You really have to put the effort in with the "normal" ones it seems.

ROJO145

Veteran
Stop yer Blattin!! Yer young and got yer whole life ahead of ya,one fucking crazy chick dont stop the world!!Unless ya dig that shit,it takes all kindsa people Ganga,that aint the last crazy chick youll be with.And as far as the other shit,I was just jokin(kinda!) You think old Red aint never mashed taters?Shit,I mashed enuf taters and pumped up enuf dead saw-sich to feed the ICMag Family!!!Thats just life,maybe it'll work next time!!
LOL....Who's Hungry!!!Love hard lifes short!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
love hard because life is short but also love hard because you simply can't love limp

isn't that so Rojo?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are some normal and sane women out there :eyelash:....we arnt all crazy hehe :faint:
Better luck next time!