What's new

My fucked up life for your perusal

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
So I go and meet this woman I met on the internet. She's 39 and I'm 24.
I got to her house and we get along great. She's smiling at me all the time and staring deep into my eyes, and I into hers. Then the subject of sex came up and she asks if I want it. I say yes of course.

She asks about my experience and I told her straight, I have none. She then told me she'd always said if she met a virgin she would help them out. I think ok cool, she'll show me the ropes.

So we get upstairs and she sits down with me on the bed and asks if I know what it means if she tells me 'stop'. This sort of weirded me out and made me wonder if she had been abused in the past. I tell her not to worry and I'd never hurt her. She says ok and lays own with me on the bed.
We're both still fully clothed at this point. I start kissing her then I take my shirt off. Then she asks me to take my pants off, so of course I do.
Now I'm lying there totally naked, she's still fully clothed. I am feeling a little self-conscious at this point.
She rubbed me trying to evoke an erection but after about 30 seconds of no joy she asked if it was alright if we stopped.
I told her if I could see her body it would make things move along but she started withdrawing from me at that exact point.
We then went downstairs and she was totally different towards me. Like I'd just unveiled a grotesque third bollock or something.
She wouldn't even make eye contact with me.
I tried to talk to her about it but she was withdrawn so I thought it best that I leave.

She has since made it clear that I am simply a friend to her and can't be anything more.

I have to admit it's fucking with my head quite a bit to the point of making me feel sick and crying like a baby. (yea I cry sometimes big whoop wanna fight about it?)

I suppose I'm looking for some reassurance seeing as I'm not the most confident guy to start with.
Or you are free to mock me also. Whatever you wish.

:hide:

ROJO145

Veteran
Maybe she dont like "shrimp scampi" LOL :biggrin: that or she's a he and got nervous!!either way dont look good for you noodles!!

praisehim.

Veteran
DUDE.. dont doubt/or get down on yourself. you obviously were a gentleman. an she obviously was another crazy biaatch on the internet.

she was fully dressed, while you were fully naked. something was already wrong. she knew damn well what she was doing an going to do.

go out, peep some honeys. get some numbers..have fun an forget a hoe.

Rolando Mota

I know it's hard not to take it personally, but I don't think her reaction had anything to do with you. It sounds like she was abused in the past and has some big issues with sex and sexuality.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
well thats a strange story at least you never got it up and then she leave you that way lol i say. i agree with the fellas above she just a ho or a man :comfort:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
She told me afterwards that she had been abused when she was 7 and that's why she likes sex so much.

She has 2 kids btw, she's definately not a man lol

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah bro, stick to the basics if you're new at this... the internet is a scary place with a lot of scary places...this story could have been a LOT worse dude

ArcticBlast

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Classic older woman younger man syndrome. I met my wife 25 years ago. She was 39 and I was 22. I thought she was hot and we did some back and forth for a couple of months before we got to the main event. By the time we got to the main event there was already a relationship.

My conclusion is that older women want a mature relationship that includes sexual contact. My wife was raped once, so our sex life was problematic from that stand point and from a physical one as I am a bit more than the average guy in many ways (and let's leave it at that).

If you are attracted to women (no matter what the age difference is) I think the smart course of action is always the relationship first. Anytime you start thinking about the sex first it ends up being a candidate for disaster because there are unfulfilled expectations or somebody gets hung up on how you make them feel physically (making love) and then they get more than possessive and in no time at all you have a stalker situation or people who want to get even for imagined wrongs or a lack of interest in continuing things one way or another.

After 25 years with Mrs. MPD I can tell you only one thing that has stayed the course of time that is immutable in the history of human society:

Expectations ruin relationships.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

she's a fuck'n nutz-O....dont trip....

my grandpa once told me when i was younger when a chick broke up with me he said....."Mijo dont worry, the bus comes every 30 minutes".....

hopefully you find one thats not that nutz.....the chicks on the net are something else....

southpaw

I was split 50/ 50 on whether this would be a Yummy thread, but kind of figured "perusal" was beyond his lexicon. So all in all, I'm not disappointed.

Hang in there man, frankly it sounds like your little man helped you dodge a bullet. Who ever heard of a chick making you get completely naked first, it sounds like she wanted to recreate "Luncheon on the Grass" with roles reversed.

ROJO145

Veteran
Well these guys are all just bein nice!!What happened to old fashioned mockery!! Ida had her clothes off with a quickness,then again Imma pro,know what I mean softy!!:biggrin:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Well I was basically yummybud (in the sex department) before this happened, but I thought it was time to change that hence why I contacted this chick on the internet.

I suppose it's a learning experience right? :redface: lmfao

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
There's plenty more normal ones out there that love to do the dirty. She has issues! .........NEXT! :mopper:

antimatter

Veteran
Well I was basically yummybud (in the sex department) before this happened, but I thought it was time to change that hence why I contacted this chick on the internet.

Your nowhere near yummybud in anyway shape or form, yummybud lives off of our very souls draining them away and eating our brains. You could never stoop to his level no matter how hard you tried.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran

Well, at least you don't seem to be inexorably and perpetually dense like Dum-Dum is. :dance013:

Your manhood took a shot, another broad will build it up again. :biggrin: