What's new

My first hydroponic grow log!

AmberMan

Just an update. Today is Day 49 and going for another 21 days. Going to start flushing in 1-2weeks. Will update pictures at day 55. Enjoy and stay green.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Really nice work AmberMan, no point in rushing the ladies at the critical moment.... going to enjoy waiting and seeing them hit max potential
tc

c

AmberMan

A little tease

A little tease

:tiphat:
About day 50 about to start flushing.

One of my varities of ISS

picture.php

Diesel

picture.php

ISS #1 keep this one as a mother

picture.php

ISS #2 made a copy of this one

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing:
Lookin damn good aswell as stinkin smell
Goal with 9 plant under 1000watts: 24-32oz.

:wave: Stay tuned will take more pic's in about a week or some for and update.

AmberMan

Thanks Dank you know it brotha, sending some good karma your way.
Thanks supervaca can't wait to chop it was one hitter quitter at 6 1/2 weeks of flower. Wait until they have 2-4 month cure on them. I'm planning on flushing them until run off is back to about 300ppm, some where inbetween 1-3 weeks.

AmberMan

Flush started this morning at around 300ppm tap ph'd to around 6.0.

2weeks flush will put me at 70 days from signs of flowering. My Diesel and Sour Diesel mature around 70-80day flower so I'm going to be close. My Island Sweet Skunks are 10%Amber 10%Clear and 80%Cloudy. I'm shooting for a 50/50 of Amber/Cloudy trics on the ISS, going to have some nice trim for hash. Can't wait!!

3eyes

Looks like you got a deficiency on one of your plants, thats the same problem i've had on multi strain grows you always get 1 that wants something different from the rest but overall your colas are quite uniform throughout the net which is always good, 3o a plant i think is a fair estimate and doable may be more as you've got 1000w going on last 2 weeks those girls are gonna swell nice and fat.

AmberMan

:tiphat:
Thanks InducedSerenity, guess we'll have to wait for them regulars to reply. lol 130 replies on 5500 views, thats nuts.

Thanks 3eyes. I don't know if you went thru the whole thread but I had to pull the two DWC White Widow and SSH out of the tray as well as the trellis. I kind of figured that I would have 1-2 strains with def. out of the 6 that I was runnin at first. Turned out that the Sour Diesel has some yellowing, but the Island Sweet Skunks are beautiful.

I'm stickin to the ISS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing:

Can't wait until I have a full table of this!!:jump: