What's new

My first grow, Grape Stomper and Grand Daddy Purple

noble1

Yup thats right this is my first grow security first helped me out a lot to tell me what you think!!!!

setup:
vertical grow
5 hortelux 1000 watt bulbs (no huds went with bare bulbs)
5 lumatek 1000 watt digital ballast (super lumens turned on!)
house and garden neuts
just coir coco
2 gallon grow bags
50 lb co2 tank with senteniel controller
2 1200 btu lg ac's

strains i ran were mainly grape stomper (purple elephant x chemdawg-sour), grand daddy purple i think theres a few green cracks in there to...

(most of these colas are as round as a softball)

**there halfway through week 8 almost ready to be cut down**
GRAPE STOMPER

GRAPE STOMPER

GRAPE STOMPER

GRAPE STOMPER

overall

GRAND DADDY PURPLE (POOR QUALITY PIC)

GRAND DADDY PURPLE

GRAPE STOMPER

GRAPE STOMPER

RIGHT SIDE

VERTICAL GROW

thanks for looking lets hear some input!!!

Harinama

fantastic 1st grow! You went all out with great strains, i'd love see some of mine bulk up like that. Judging by the leaf colors, you've obviously been flushing.

cant wait to hear the total dry oz's.

keep up the good work.

btw, how do you shield your eyes from the lights? Always scares me about verticals..

noble1

thanks!, yeah there almost ready to be cut down ill keep you updated though for sure,i wear sunglasses it is bad for your eyes though i hear if you dont wear them also those bulbs get real nice and hot you can burn yourself real easy

benzo

FIRST grow? god damn man you must learn quick ;)

how are you feeding? hand watering? or drippers?

noble1

yeah thanks ive got a good amount of experience from helping out security first with his rooms this is my actual first grow though finally! i had a lot of help from, security first, as well on this grow i hand water i think its the way to go always reliable every plant gets what it needs unless you got a real nice drip system...

S

Speedcat

You need a bigger pot for those gals. Great grow, just looks like you could have gotten more from a bigger container, they looked like they reached the highest potential that container could give them. 5 thousdand watts for those gals should be atleast in 5 gallons

noble1

im hoping to yield 8-9 lbs we will see though, i know i wish they were in bigger pots they could use the extra space but they still filled out nicely i was just to lazy to transplant haha

T

Teeg420

Thats funny you mention security first helped set up your room because upon looking at the pics I was telling myself hmm this room setup looks very familiar. Nice Job keep on rocking in the free world!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool setup, been playing with plans for some thing similar for the last few years. still havn't come accross the ideal circumstances to implement it yet. great to see though. hope there is an update soon.

:wave:

after reading and studying heaths grow..i dont really see the need for all that light. With heath pullling on average 1.53grams per 600 dried thats roughly 2lbs from each 600 without co2. your buds are beautiful...but maybe something to think about?

Latest posts

Latest posts