What's new

my first cross

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greg greens cannabis breeding bible is good for begginers cheap to...

X

xinsanewickedx

i know this is getting ahead of my self but when breeding are auto flower strains any good ?

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks mcsnappler i will look into that one for sure and all the others you guys were talking about

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah the lsd is bomb ass smoke,so the 4 beans i have left are being saved with hopes of making more lsd beans or making a cross.

growshower

there are some really great books available on amazon about breeding that helped me when I started, I feel the best way to learn is just to go for it like you are so keep it up, love potion has always been a good friend of mine, been around for quite some time, a cross with it would be might fine

sorry for the rhyme

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i was looking at some of the books they seem to have some pretty good ones out there.but i agree to really learn you have to get your hands dirty and just start making crosses or more seeds first then work on the crosses

C

cork144

id say defo make more beans of the lsd, then use the produce to make crosses, f2s are where you find the keepers.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I would honestly cross everything you have WITH everything you have. With limited seeds, each strain SHOULD have a ton of seeds each to locate keepers. Since you do not have a vast amount of seeds I would cross everything possible and then locate the keepers.

A bit harder to keep things labeled correctly that way BUT in the end you would be able to play with any and all POSSIBLE combination's that you currently have available and end up taking clones or doing a sibling sibling cross later on to secure the phenotypes you like.

If you are just pollen chucking that is, now if you want to keep everything organized and know what crossed with what then I would do 1 male crossed to clones of each female and isolate them, then do the same with another male type and keep records of each that way.

Either way, just by name alone you never know what COULD make an amazing cross until you breed it out, grow it out and smoke it up.

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i could go that way and just wait to find a few good keepers and then go from there

Latest posts

Latest posts