What's new

My father wants me to become a Mason

black_mole

Joining the Masons is like selling your soul, yeah plenty of benefits from joining but is it really worth being apart of sumthing evil and twisted?

it may seem like its harmless, but you will be apart of a Pyramid system and at the bottom. I doubt you will find out anything top secrets as you sound like a attention seeker that is why you have made this thread.

Great story and great imagination dude

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Joining the Masons is like selling your soul, yeah plenty of benefits from joining but is it really worth being apart of sumthing evil and twisted?

it may seem like its harmless, but you will be apart of a Pyramid system and at the bottom. I doubt you will find out anything top secrets as you sound like a attention seeker that is why you have made this thread.

Great story and great imagination dude
Again someone living in paranoia
Blind leading the blind

Mason's, Illuminatti, Rosicrucians... are all groups that only serve the betterment of humankind.

Baba Ku

Veteran
I dunno...the fish frys can get down right evil!
Nothing good could ever come from such a sacrilegious event.

R

rocky5

i had a look at the pictures of various lodges around my area
and i noticed a hand full of respectfull members who are anything but!
i dont think you can be Christian and be a Mason even though there are.
i look at masonry as having the keys to your dads tool shed
and not the sense to use the tools that are in there because they are not
ment for us to use.
its the second hunger that you will never be able to fill "knowledge"

its still a gang even though its intelectual.

ddrew

Veteran
I dunno...the fish Fry's can get down right evil!
Nothing good could ever come from such a sacrilegious event.
They have evil fish Fry's?
I'd be willing to put on the Ole masonic apron and go to something like that.
An evil fish fry sounds like a good time.

B. Friendly

Veteran
what is the purpose of this mason club?
the common purpose-bee hive mentality

something like the borg.
ok you got this info from your own head

the purpose is to release one from the need to reincarnate, but that probally only gives you questions so you'll have to join for answers.

Please STOP giving unfounded crap.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the purpose is to release one from the need to reincarnate, but that probally only gives you questions so you'll have to join for answers.

So their philosophy is almost Buddhist (no soul) or Hindu (soul) in nature except the club structure provides the avenue for an individual to seek enlightenment or nirvana such that reincarnation isn't necessary?

Would that not give the individual an almost deity status once he's reached that point?

B. Friendly

Veteran
So their philosophy is almost Buddhist (no soul) or Hindu (soul) in nature except the club structure provides the avenue for an individual to seek enlightenment or nirvana such that reincarnation isn't necessary?

Would that not give the individual an almost deity status once he's reached that point?
sorry what are you talking about,
the soul is essential to Mystery School Philosophy
what I am saying is that the soul reaches a point that it does not require any further reincarnation.

like I said you'll only have more questions that only memebership can answer, I do not care to play Q&A

mule420

People are just so desperate to find meaning and enlightenment in their lives, they join any band of crackpots who proclaims whatever bullshit hope they pander... Big deal all these powerful people are this sect or that motorcycle club or the mafia or skull and bones and yada fucking yada all day long... You know what makes them all the fucking same? Sorry I can't tell you that,,, unless you join my club for $19.95... Wait theirs more :jump: for $19.95 you get 2 that's right 2 memberships and you just pay shipping plus or minus a soul or 2 :wave:

Wow just wow...

Sandnut

Very intresting, im wondering how i could come in contact with these people,might be hard, cause its suposed to be a secret club, right?

to free one's self from the chain of reincarnation you must... give me a break. we all have our own path. Time spent procrasterbating with your mason chums is beneficial on this journey, much like time in the woods, or in a church, or on a mountain top, or balls deep... ITS ALL ONE. You wish you were special or enlightened any more so than the rest of us cannabis worshippers. "but my mom said i'm special" ;) and you are. we all are. cannabis has common affects on many of us, third eye visions.

B. Friendly

Veteran
to free one's self from the chain of reincarnation you must... give me a break. we all have our own path. Time spent procrasterbating with your mason chums is beneficial on this journey, much like time in the woods, or in a church, or on a mountain top, or balls deep... ITS ALL ONE. You wish you were special or enlightened any more so than the rest of us cannabis worshippers. "but my mom said i'm special" ;) and you are. we all are. cannabis has common affects on many of us, third eye visions.
another quote from someone who has no experience with Mystical Philosophy.
I can tell you that one day you will hit a level of illumination and think completely differently, but I know you will not beleive this.

Masons and the like can only speak of the truth they receive. Anybody who thinks they are on a path by themselves is misguided. We do this together, as our inner is a teacher to our outer being.

Never been to a Mason meeting have you? How would you know then what you are talking about? no need to reply

Never been to a Mason meeting have you? How would you know then what you are talking about?

Nope, LOL, got plants to water :), and plenty of illuminated friends.

I wasn't saying anything about the mason's and their meetings. I stated my belief that those seeking advanced illumination are obviously looking too hard and have missed the point. Don't get all defensive because you just figured out that you are no more special than anyone else here.

B. Friendly

Veteran
Nope, LOL, got plants to water :), and plenty of illuminated friends.

I wasn't saying anything about the mason's and their meetings. I stated my belief that those seeking advanced illumination are obviously looking too hard and have missed the point. Don't get all defensive because you just figured out that you are no more special than anyone else here.
cool, but I go to RC meetings, I just like getting a new manuscript monthly with ideas that expand your mind,
maybe when I am old with my old fart friends I'll go to a meeting and then we truly be kings of the world. lol

to each their own

Latest posts

Latest posts