What's new

My experience with Sweet Seeds

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
This is beautiful massud!
green and healthy plants as usual, my friend ;)
thanks for sharing, keep up the sweet work!
Jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! Some photos of Psicodelicia after 37 days of flowering! I love her resin...I've found 2 sativa strains to cross with her to create "my" perfect sativa :)!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For next grow, I put in vegging 2 Flashback#2 and another Psico's clone! And I'll take 2 Sweet Trainwreck af and 1 Ice Cool af in guerrilla after 2 weeks of veg indoor! Bye growers!!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Very nice plant mate!
She looks very healthy and I think you will be in for a lot of bud from this frosty lady
sweet grow!
jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud!
I can smell the nice fragrance from this lady and i want to grow her again.. she is always the first to finish..!
good luck with the rest of it, but i think you don't need it!
Jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud!

Your Psicodelicia looks great, thanks for sharing!

Let us know more about her when you harvest. All the best and...

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I harvested Psicodelicia after 59 days! Very very resinous with strong lemon taste :)!! Some photos...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And this is new grow-cycle! A Psico clone and two Flashback#2! Clone has approximately 3 months of vege, but for one month was freaky :)! Flashback#2 have vegged for 35 days and they're topped! All are in cocco with 125w cfl!

Psico clone:

picture.php

And Flashback#2! I think that I have two different phenos, one more Flo (left) and one more White Widow (right). I took 3 clone from them:

picture.php

These are my two little af in guerrilla from 10 days! IceCool:

picture.php

And SweetTrainwreck:

picture.php

Hola growers!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking wonderful, as usual in all your plants ;)
thanks for sharing and keep up the nice work!
jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos from my summer indoor grow! Two Flashback#2 after 35 days of flowering and one Psicodelicia clone after 42 days!

Flashback#2, this pheno is my favourite! Compact, very resinous, with fruity/berry strong smell! And it seems fast and productive!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flashback#2, other pheno, similar in resin and smell, but less productive than other and more stretchy and slow in flowering! And less productive...

picture.php

Psicodelicia:

picture.php

. . .

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud!

Wow, that's amazing bro, I'm really very impressed with the way you are doing this guerilla, with the fusion of 2 pots so that they it gets a close environment when together with the other 2 pots :D

Keep it up my friend, they are looking great and you'll harvest them probably by mid August ;)

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I finished to grow 2 Flashback#2 clones and 1 Psicodelicia clone 2 weeks ago! I'm very happy for results :)!! I harvested all plants after 56 days of flowering! These are some photos...

Psicodelicia:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

picture.php

Flashback#2! I have a clone/mom of this because it's fantastic! This pheno has a very cherry taste!! Delicious...And high is very strong! I like it very much...I'll use it for some cross :)!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And now I have in the cab 2 Psicodelicia clones because I want to cross them with a C99 from Mosca (f2 from icmag italian grower)! I would maintain her high, resin, production and days of flowering, but I would add to her more taste!
Psicodelicia are at right:

picture.php

Bye growers! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! Some photos of my 2 Psicodelicia clones after 6weeks of flowering! One was pollinated with C99 males!

This is not pollinated...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking frosty and very healthy, as usual mate!
Thanks for sharing, good luck with all ;)
jaypp

Latest posts

Latest posts