What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My experience with Sweet Seeds

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
This is beautiful massud!
green and healthy plants as usual, my friend ;)
thanks for sharing, keep up the sweet work!
Jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! Some photos of Psicodelicia after 37 days of flowering! I love her resin...I've found 2 sativa strains to cross with her to create "my" perfect sativa :)!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For next grow, I put in vegging 2 Flashback#2 and another Psico's clone! And I'll take 2 Sweet Trainwreck af and 1 Ice Cool af in guerrilla after 2 weeks of veg indoor! Bye growers!!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Very nice plant mate!
She looks very healthy and I think you will be in for a lot of bud from this frosty lady
sweet grow!
jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud!
I can smell the nice fragrance from this lady and i want to grow her again.. she is always the first to finish..!
good luck with the rest of it, but i think you don't need it!
Jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud!

Your Psicodelicia looks great, thanks for sharing!

Let us know more about her when you harvest. All the best and...

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I harvested Psicodelicia after 59 days! Very very resinous with strong lemon taste :)!! Some photos...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And this is new grow-cycle! A Psico clone and two Flashback#2! Clone has approximately 3 months of vege, but for one month was freaky :)! Flashback#2 have vegged for 35 days and they're topped! All are in cocco with 125w cfl!

Psico clone:

picture.php

And Flashback#2! I think that I have two different phenos, one more Flo (left) and one more White Widow (right). I took 3 clone from them:

picture.php

These are my two little af in guerrilla from 10 days! IceCool:

picture.php

And SweetTrainwreck:

picture.php

Hola growers!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking wonderful, as usual in all your plants ;)
thanks for sharing and keep up the nice work!
jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos from my summer indoor grow! Two Flashback#2 after 35 days of flowering and one Psicodelicia clone after 42 days!

Flashback#2, this pheno is my favourite! Compact, very resinous, with fruity/berry strong smell! And it seems fast and productive!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flashback#2, other pheno, similar in resin and smell, but less productive than other and more stretchy and slow in flowering! And less productive...

picture.php

Psicodelicia:

picture.php

. . .

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud!

Wow, that's amazing bro, I'm really very impressed with the way you are doing this guerilla, with the fusion of 2 pots so that they it gets a close environment when together with the other 2 pots :D

Keep it up my friend, they are looking great and you'll harvest them probably by mid August ;)

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I finished to grow 2 Flashback#2 clones and 1 Psicodelicia clone 2 weeks ago! I'm very happy for results :)!! I harvested all plants after 56 days of flowering! These are some photos...

Psicodelicia:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

picture.php

Flashback#2! I have a clone/mom of this because it's fantastic! This pheno has a very cherry taste!! Delicious...And high is very strong! I like it very much...I'll use it for some cross :)!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And now I have in the cab 2 Psicodelicia clones because I want to cross them with a C99 from Mosca (f2 from icmag italian grower)! I would maintain her high, resin, production and days of flowering, but I would add to her more taste!
Psicodelicia are at right:

picture.php

Bye growers! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! Some photos of my 2 Psicodelicia clones after 6weeks of flowering! One was pollinated with C99 males!

This is not pollinated...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking frosty and very healthy, as usual mate!
Thanks for sharing, good luck with all ;)
jaypp