What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My experience with Sweet Seeds

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi people! Next photos are at 4th day of bloom..Height 10-12 cm!!! After 49 days of veg for Ganesh#2 (left), 56 days for Snow Fruit and 58 for Ganesh#1 (right)..Lst rulez!!

picture.php

Under the lights...

picture.php

picture.php

And in veg box...

picture.php

It's Sweet Tai, Early Skunk x Super Tai, 75% sativa, 9 weeks of flowering..Skunky-spicy taste..I hope!! It's under 2x25w cfl since 7 days.

Hi growers! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! These photos are done last saturday after 10 days of flowering! Today I visit them and I have seen some flowers :greenstars:!!! Only after 12 days!! Snow Fruit has a very good fruity smell! Photos:
From left to right, Ganesh#2, Snow Fruit and Ganesh#1:

picture.php

picture.php

Yellow leafs are caused by their position between pot and box, their too near! Future buds at same height, very low stretch:

picture.php

Sweet Tai is in another box, today it has 16 days. I transplanted it and I'll do some lst next week, I think.
Hola growers! :wave:

four20puppy

Nice! Im curing my snow fruit now. Can not weight. When trimming i found chineesis(sp) were the base of the bud leaf comes together, it flowers, at the base of the leaf! Will post pics latter.

I thought this trate was found in Thia and Aisian strains so i was happy and surprised to find it in and indica.

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Nice! Im curing my snow fruit now. Can not weight. When trimming i found chineesis(sp) were the base of the bud leaf comes together, it flowers, at the base of the leaf! Will post pics latter.

I thought this trate was found in Thia and Aisian strains so i was happy and surprised to find it in and indica.

Hi four20puppy! Thanks! Interesting the chineesis..I hope that I'll find it too :)! I wait some of your photos! Or post me link of you're thread if you've opened ones! Bye my friend! :wave:

:smoweed:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! Yesterday I did some photos..They're on 18th days of flowering! They're looking good, green and healthy!
Ganesh#1, Snow Fruit and Ganesh#2, from left to right:

picture.php

Under cfl:

picture.php

Ganesh#1, my favourite:

picture.php

Some macros:

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And this is Sweet Tai in the other box after 22 days of veg:

picture.php

It doesn't seem really sativa, no?! But I love her :biggrin:! I'll top her and I'll do some lst.
Hi growers! :wave:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
yes my friend!!
All lookin perfect, green and very healthy!

keep it sweet!
Jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi icmaggers! Some photos from my small garden after 31 days of bloom! Really delicious aroma from Snow Fruit, like ginger and sugar! I've never smell a similar aroma!! Ganesh smells like spices and sugar, really attractive! Photos...

Group photos, from left Ganesh#2, Snow Fruit and Ganesh#1:

picture.php

picture.php

Ganesh#1 is super-resinous:

picture.php

Snow Fruit:

picture.php

Ganesh#2:

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

Some macros:

picture.php

picture.php

I love sativa leaf...

picture.php

And finally some photos from veg-box, this Sweet Tai looks very nice, very vigorous strain! I topped and lst it...35 days of veg:

picture.php

picture.php

Hi growers!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Another great work massud ^;)

Keep it up my friend, I'll keep passing by to check it out.

Cheers!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
yeah man!
You have two big green hands mate, all your plants have the same color, with a nice green!!..
Massud Sweet Energy!!

Thanks for the update and
keep it up the great work, amigo!
jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Another great work massud ^

Keep it up my friend, I'll keep passing by to check it out.

Cheers!

tommy

:tiphat:

yeah man!
You have two big green hands mate, all your plants have the same color, with a nice green!!..
Massud Sweet Energy!!

Thanks for the update and
keep it up the great work, amigo!
jaypp

Hi jaypp! :laughing:..."Massud Sweet Energy" could be a fert or energy drink for plants :biggrin:! :tiphat:...Bye my friend! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi icmaggers! I post some photos at 40 days of flowering! All seems ok, resin is copious and they smell very good!
From left to right, Ganesh#2, Snow fruit and Ganesh#1:

picture.php

picture.php

Some Snow Fruit's buds, very aromatic smell:

picture.php

Beautiful and resinous Ganesh#1:

picture.php

Ganesh#2:

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

Another photos of Ganesh#2:

picture.php

And this is Sweet Tai, very vigorous strain! Here at 44 days of veg! I topped lateral branches too:

picture.php

After training:

picture.php

And this is a Green Poison's bud, really sweet smoke!

picture.php

picture.php

Bye growers!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi icmaggers! Some new photos after 45 days of flowering! All seems ok! Buds smell really good, not too stinky but with a strong odor of fruits and sugar! I think that I chope them in 3 weeks. Yesterday I've done last irrigation!

Group shot, from left Ganesh#2, Snow Fruit and Ganesh#1:

picture.php

picture.php

Some Snow Fruit's buds, really smelling plant:

picture.php

And a Ganesh#2's bud:

picture.php

This is some Sweet Cheese purple pheno in my grinder:

picture.php

Hi growers!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
nice work massud!
Now it's coming the best part!

i'll keep around to see this!
jaypp

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos after 52 days from switch! I think that I'll chop them in next 7/10 days! They smell very much! And They're very resinous!

Ganesh#2 on left, Snow Fruit and Ganesh#1:

picture.php

picture.php

Snow Fruit with one green seed in lower bud, I think that I've stressed it too much with lst, I've never seen a male flowers on it:

picture.php

Ganesh#1:

picture.php

Ganesh#2 on left and Snow Fruit on right:

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

Ganesh#2:

picture.php