What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Economy Grow

zoic

More pics please?

More pics please?

It has been a rough month. These pics are from day 50 in flower.
I have 4 plants ready to flip and a Mars 300 light arriving today. Round 1 was far more successful than I expected (based on past experience) and with the topping and FIM on a few plants I have some nice bushy little plants with tight nodes. Should be even better than Round 1.

zoic

Round 2

Round 2

Here are some pics of the plants I am ready to flip to 12/12 when I receive my new light today and install it. They vary in a age from about 5-8 weeks.

al_toid

just looking through your thread... Very impressed with the turnaround they took for the better... Looking Good!

Skyride

Hey I know you. I cracked up over here since I saw ya on another forum. Hehe. Small world. (Nsky). I guess I need to check your grow over there. :)

Skyride

Plants look good btw! Just looked at each photo. Sorry for the rough month but glad your going forward with renewed plant health.

zoic

Round 2 update

Round 2 update

Small world indeed. I guess I lost interest in this place for a number of reasons. That said I was bored today so I thought I would revisit this old haunt. Uploading pictures is challenging, limited and slow. Round 2, Day 35 in flower on 10/14 lighting.

Latest posts

Latest posts