What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Current Grow - Harvest Photos

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
8. Skunk#1 'C' pheno - 83 days.

8. Skunk#1 'C' pheno - 83 days.

This skunk and the next one are the two monsters of the bunch - sadly, their size also meant they were close to the lights, and so got some damage last week in the 'oven-baking incident'. So it has a few burnt patches here and there, but shouldn't affect yield too much.

This skunk is quite sativa-dominant, but is probably my least favourite of the three - the smell and flavour is sweet but quite bland, and the high is fairly generic for a snob like me. It's strong, definitely, but it's pretty non-specific. Still, it yields pretty good, and at 40 inches tall, I should get about 5 ounces from this one:

Total Yield (manicured buds): 135 grams (4.8 ounces)

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
9. Skunk#1 'A' pheno - 84 days.

9. Skunk#1 'A' pheno - 84 days.

This is the weird, club-like but very sativa-dominant skunk pheno - probably chopped a week early, but it had to go - again, it's a large one, and I should get five ounces easy from this plant.

This one smells of fermented pears and turps/floor-cleaner - very weird, but it grows on you. The high is extremely strong, and very smooth sativa. It's what I call 'nostril-flaring' weed - almost in LSD territory if you overcook it, which could be quite easy, as it's not very resionous. This could (has!) lead to folks thinking it's not very strong, and having some more before they should...:)

The buds are very fluffy and almost crispy when dry, which takes a few days longer than most strains as it has quite a high water content. Again, the heat-damage is there, but the advantage of that meant that all the shade leaves withered and died on the plant, leaving me to pluck it like a chicken - took half an hour to do the whole plant...:)

G

Wow thems some fat girls! Do you have really cold temps in the flower room? You've got some awesome colors outta the sk#1.

Enjoy the harvest, you deserve it! :smoke:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clunk...clunk....clunk....is that what you hear at night when those buds fall? Wow...great grow my friend.....Dr. Duck.

G

Just found this thread, explains why haven't seen any harvest pic's up till now :D
Great grow/harvest and pic's!
Good luck with the future!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
10. Black Domina X Maple Leaf Indica, pheno #2 - 59 days.

10. Black Domina X Maple Leaf Indica, pheno #2 - 59 days.

The second and final harvest at this venue begins!

This is the fastest of these three phenos, and probably the weirdest - very chunky buds, and a pronounced 'vase' shape, reminiscent of my mystery Jamaican. The leaves are very weird and irregular, and mostly three-fingered, and don't possess many trichomes except very close to the buds, which are rock-hard. Very deep brick-color pistils, and reasonable resin coverage, though not as pronounced as the other two phenos.

The smell is quite musky/skunky with a hint of citrus, but it's quite mild overall, compared to the other two, which are much more flavoursome. However, this looks very nice close-up, and should produce a decent weight for a 20-inch tall plant:

Total Yield (manicured buds): 67 grams (2.3 ounces)

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
11. Cheese X Yumboldt ('Chumboldt') - 52 days.

11. Cheese X Yumboldt ('Chumboldt') - 52 days.

Well, for anyone who thinks that 'elite clones' only exist in California, here's living proof that they exist over here too. This beauty has fully flowered, in soil, in only 52 days, and the buds are incredible. The plants finished at sixteen inches tall, and eighteen wide, and the buds go right to the soil - incredibly hard and sticky, and plastered with resin.

The calyxes are huge, the resin coverage spectacular, and the smell - it's awesome. I've never smoked pure Cheese before, but I can see what folks mean, though it's more like a synthetic cheese flavouring than real cheese. But the 'other' smell in there is wild - super-rich fuel/fruit, strongly reminiscent of my Mystery Strain, or a really pungent JH or NL.

It has very sativa leaves, but that's about all - it's a very solid plant indeed. My last remaining clone has just been donated to my friend's garden, where it will be grown over the summer - should be monstrous, and also provide plenty of new clones for spreading this magic a little wider than its current distribution...:)

Total Yield (manicured buds): 69 grams (2.3 ounces)!!

Last edited:
G

Black Domina X Maple Leaf Indica looks nice and chunky! but the cheese cross looks great! really nice flowering time too :D
great pic's as always! :respect:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks Doobie - I just pulled out the next BD X MLI for harvest tomorrow - this one is like two green baseball bats stuck together...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks folks - the next BD X MLI was pulled out tonight, and will be photographed/chopped tomorrow afternoon. This is more of a...well, you'll see...:)

The last one will be the special one - it's way bigger and branchier than the other two, and the buds look really nice - and big. But I think this one will need another two weeks at leats - really slow for an indica, but as I said - I think it'll be a special one... :chin:

Raco - check your PMs if you see this...

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
12. Black Domina X Maple Leaf Indica, pheno #1 - 61 days.

12. Black Domina X Maple Leaf Indica, pheno #1 - 61 days.

This specimen was topped once, and has really only produced four main buds - but what buds! The plant was 31 inches tall, and had incredibly thick stems, which will make it difficult to estimate a true weight, as these cabers will have to be deducted first!

This pheno is more colorful than the last, and way more delectable in smell - a very sweet maple/honey, with a citrus/menthol back-end - it's gorgeous. Not too smelly though - I had to rub it to really produce the aroma. The resin is extremely sticky, though like the last one, confinded to calyxes and the very smallest bud leaves only. Should still produce some decent trim though.

The buds are rock-hard, like the last one, and also have the very deep brick-red pistils - it's very attractive close-up, as can be seen. The trichomes are nearly all milky, but not many amber, just how I like it. I don't smoke much indica, as I have lots of creative work to do, and need to keep busy, so these will be mostly bedtime smoke - and given what I know of the parents, I'm happy to stop this one here...:)

Total Yield (manicured buds): 72 grams (2.6 ounces).

Last edited:

HashishinReidi

Now that is what i call a top job well done .You sure do have green thumbs Em ,if you go anymore greener we will have to start calling you the hulk lol jk.

Everyone 1 of those strains look truly mouth watering ,how this plant is against the law i dont know .That is a crime in itself if you ask me .Lovely looking buds Em all of them ,The pics speak for themselfs.

The flo, and the That chumbolt looks the most tasty.Then again so does the bd and mi.But then again they all do .

congrats on a fine grow Em.You sure do those strains justice. your g13 looks alot like the 1 we have though alot of folks just seem to call it the g .As i said b4 top job.

Last edited: