What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Lucinda #3, without being there in person.. wifi's look ill.. goddamn pootie tang, you dig through anymore of them tang x's.. been really tempted to get into the breakfast.. needs to get up soon.. summer, beers, bbq, let's make that shit happen. I'll bring the fried chicken.

F

*frostybudz*

bbbeeeyyyooootttiiiiiifffffuulllll

spent all day on this thread Self
____RESPECT____

krustallos

Veteran
Everything is looking as beautiful as always in here!

Took awhile off the forums, glad to see things still going well for you! Some beautiful strains you have.

Hopefully the rain continues for us here.. Keep things cooler.

Take it easy!

Self your thread is epic! I went through almost all the pages its amazing so see how you mastered strains over time and your camera work is impressive! I'm considering popping some Pooty Tang and upgradde when I get done with my strain projects

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can give a 3rd on that - some of the most properly grown flowers ever posted on this site. I'd simply love to see more.

dank.Frank

Britt41

Hi mate, finally find someone who looks like they know how to Stardawg.......Can I ask you my friend, I have same girls and 20 days from chop and leaves are turning purple, have you had this just before harvest? I read it could be low cold temps of which my lights out temps lowest has been 15C but I have sorted that now to stable at 20C-21C. 2-3 days of cold low temps or maybe a problem with phos'? I have give them a flush with ph 6-6.5 and I was hoping that would settle her down. Any help is appreciated. thanks. nice girls by the way.:) Can the low temps bring a purple gene into effect? Basically need to know I am ok or am I in trouble?