picture.php
picture.php

Double Underdawg #1 and 2 Same pheno I think day 49

picture.php
picture.php

Alien Dawg at 49 days

picture.php

You have got em dialed in for sure
what is the high like on the master x white and the aliendawg.

I've got a pack of the original aliendawg are yours those or some of the f2's

Great job

greenatik

nice bro... g & e is my favorite group of alltime :)

keep us updated on the blue moon rocks... is that from cut or seed? everything looks dank dank dank.. great man!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up w/ the og s1's? Didn't you have some of those goin? Garden's rockin it homie.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
^^ what he saaid!!!! Plus...sour bubble > super lime sour bubba pheno i reckon.. :)
Tell us more about the smell on her Self please...>>masterclass everytime bro.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
You have got em dialed in for sure
what is the high like on the master x white and the aliendawg.

I've got a pack of the original aliendawg are yours those or some of the f2's

Great job

This from OBSouls original release.. I'm not good at describing different highs but both are super strong. I tend to reach for the wmk more often than the aliendawg fwiw.

Hey bro you are crushing it,fuging awesome!

Thanks again man. Always enjoy seeing your flower pictures.

killin it bro got me droolin over here

Word up homie!

:ying:

yo SELF! Nice pics homie! Killin it!

Yo Ruger!! thanks for stopping by :wave:

really nice cuts you have grown threw the years, impressed. i have some nice ones as well but just the basics!

Thanks man, definitely been blessed in the genetics department.. Big ups to everyone who has helped. :tiphat:

Simply Beautiful Self, this is always the spot to seize some motivation. 1:ying:

Thanks one love.. Always appreciate your kind words and motivation.

nice bro... g & e is my favorite group of alltime :)

keep us updated on the blue moon rocks... is that from cut or seed? everything looks dank dank dank.. great man!!

I'll grab some pictures tonight.. She is looking really dank! The spot she is in is a bit crowded so I'll get a little better handle on it next round. This is from cut from a killer dude up in the mountains :wave:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
What's up w/ the og s1's? Didn't you have some of those goin? Garden's rockin it homie.

I'll grab some pictures.. Tiny yield on her.. I know people say OG grows golf balls but this one is more like ping pong balls

Devils lettuce at its finest

yesssah

that appalachia...
420naughty2.gif

She's pretty sweet man, a growers dream plant. Easy trim, fat yield, out of this world smell and taste and INSANE bag appeal.

^^ what he saaid!!!! Plus...sour bubble > super lime sour bubba pheno i reckon.. :)
Tell us more about the smell on her Self please...>>masterclass everytime bro.

You nailed it man.. Sour lime kush hits the nail on the head... Super dank and outshines the pre98 bubba next to her imo.. Can't wait to dry and smoke her..

Sour lime pheno?! Lucky mutha.

No shit huh? One female out of the pack and this was her. Stoked to say the least.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
^^^ nice one bro> i busted two packs looking for her and had no joy and no keepers.> you got one pack and bam there she is> instantly i knew she was killer when i saw her> she is the ultimate keeper i reckon and is pure bubba with the sour lime kush twist.
I have had no SB's stack in any way, always huge lush dark blue green foliage and always dank mini nugs, but no keeper cola stackage. Your one is stacking nicely
can't wait to see her done and get a smoke report SELF. As for The rest of your garden 'what can i say that hasn't been said' .. K+ on the update

Latest posts

Latest posts