What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my chemdog double d

SativaBelieva

Steroids!

Steroids!

Bon and I swapped some buds... and this ChemDD drives me nuts... like Sour Diesel on steroids!... real dank, this shit makes me want the seeds... badly...

To think that he tossed all but this plant early in flower stage... believing they were all males... has anyone else had this transgender effect with ChemDD... or is this strain more hermafrodatic?

Anyway, I got to do my own selection... I can fit in 20... would 2 packs give me a good change on such a keeper pheno?

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

SativaBelieva said:
Anyway, I got to do my own selection... I can fit in 20... would 2 packs give me a good change on such a keeper pheno?

imo, most definetly. The one seed I've planted resulted in my favorite smoke to date. When you have two heavyweights like these coming together, I think you'd have to search to find a bad pheno. Late flower nanas for me though, started popping up around day 60.

B

bon

@SB: Indeed i threw away 9 of them believing they were males (stupid ol' me :bashhead: ) And this one also showed some balls at the beginning of bloom... Luckily i kept this one :muahaha:

Lesson well learned, gotta give the plants some more time before throwing them away...

Looking forward to you selection :joint:

cheers

Piffington

4005ChemDD0425.jpg

Sour Diesel on steroids?...DAMN! now I really can't wait for my 2 ChemDD ladies to finish up. One also looked like it was a male early on but it's good I didn't cut it down because it ended up being a nice frosty lady that's on day 32.

D

dirtdog

anyone else have some chemdog double-d shots?? shit is inspirational.

B

bon

i can take some more :muahaha:

btw just scored me 20 new beans of this... I know there's a strain called green crack, but this one suits the name better :joint:

SativaBelieva

Mojito!

Mojito!

Hi bon! I've just rolled another joint... amazing how much loose christals fall out the grinder... like snow... and I grinded less than a gram...

4005ChemDD0429.jpg

The smell is like Sour Diesel mojito... strong and lime... the taste has some earth tones and less lime to it... the effect is high... active... and lasting...

Last edited:

Burt

Veteran
please tell us if the "sd on steroids" also carries over to the duration of the high
the longest i've been buzzed on the SD IBL was exactly 47 minutes-I'm a dork
what would you say the duration of the high on this is?

D

dirtdog

HOLY CRAP sativabeliva, that is a lot of trichs. so how does the taste compare to sour diesel or OG kush. both of those strains are from the chem/dawg lineage and they both coat your throat with a sour fuelly goodness. Is the double d more fuelly, or sour? How does the high compare to SDIBL or OG Kush?

bon you copped 20 more beans? what else do you have in your garden? i'm about to pick up a few more rez strains. I still do not have the SDIBL (even though i've smoked plenty of it) so I will be purchasing that this round. I was also thinking about adding Alpha Diesel or the ChemHazeSour Diesel. So far I have the double-d and the DSD. You think it's really worth it to pick up another couple rounds of double-d?? I got 1 pack a month ago and got 8 females out of it. They look beautiful and super healthy, I'm almost tempted to pick up another couple packs.

Wayzer

u guys are making me soooo fuckin jealous.... haven't had good weed like that for a while and i'm dying a little inside.... only a month and a half left tho..................................................

THAT shit looks awesome BON gjgjgjgjgjgj

G

looks like a serious winnah..... Good werk, Bon....!

I had the same thing happen with some seeds that I was POSITIVE were males. Later found, NO, they were not. Ooops....

The trich structure is EXACTLY the same as the 20 year old Chemdog Cut below. Good werk, Rez..!

Burt

Veteran
nice work indeed-curious to see if the greehouse can even come close in 2009

B

bon

@Burt: The duration will probably depend on how much you're used to, but it keeps me high for like 2-3 hours... I smoke like 10 years daily... Just try it out...

@SB: Heya SB :wave: I love those pictures... What kinda camera are you using?

@dirtdog: right now i've got some herijuana's and KO Kushes (herijuana x killer kush) that are in bloom, and i'm vegging Casey Jones' and sugaree's. The ChemDD was the first Rez strain i've tried, but i've got some Alpha Diesel and some Strawberry Diesel beans laying around... And i'm eagerly waiting for the snowdog beans to drop :joint:

@icysurfer: Thanks!! Yeah they are a bit tricky when i comes to sexing, but hey a warned man counts for two :joint: That 20years old chem cut looks indeed alot like mine...

@Weed is a deed: Thanks!

@Burt: Time will tell... But i'm also curious about those

Cheers everybody!

SativaBelieva

Yeah... I can confirm the high lasting 2-3 hours... I don't think I've ever tasted the real Chemdog D... but the aromas sure are close to Sour Diesel...

Icer, are you saying that you had experienced this transgender period with siblings of Chemdog D too?

Bon, save your self the trouble... and don't waste your time and money on GHS...

My camera is from Ricoh... the Caplio R6... it sells for €200... I really like its macro zoom... you can take sharp pictures with the lens 1cm away from the object... one tip: daylight gets me better results than flash light...

Last edited:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
dirtdog said:
anyone else have some chemdog double-d shots?? shit is inspirational.

not anywhere near as nice as bon's, but this smoke is very nice.
ive got a report in my sig if you want to take a peek there, as well.

good smoke, truly.

:wave:

B

bon

@hubcap: your's are looking pretty dank aswell :joint: Loved your smoke report :yes:

@gratefuldawg: Good luck with your quest, but don't get too lazy again :asskick: gheghe

@BlackBart: Thanks!

Cheers everybody