What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my chemdog double d

I wouldn't want to break it apart for a bowl, in fear that i would knock off 25% of those crystals :O: Some dank lookin nugs man

B

bon

dusty indeed, sometimes i can see the trichomes fall off... I can't start imagining how much trichomes i lost while trimming :nono: gheghe

cheers!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
bon said:
dusty indeed, sometimes i can see the trichomes fall off... I can't start imagining how much trichomes i lost while trimming :nono: gheghe

cheers!

thats why you should get yourself a titanium grinder and empty it onto a kief box to catch the triches. beautiful buds. :joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
liked everyone else has said looks dank
nice job u done

spadedNfaded

Veteran
damn dude!
I just started considering Double Strawberry D and Chemdog double D today as my new order from seedbay.
You have just made my decision. Holy shit dude, amazing looking buds you have there!!!!!
A+++

- SubN

B

bon

Thanks guys. It's only my 4th round of homegrowing, so i'm still learning alot... But i must say i'm pretty happy with the results :joint:

Cheers and thanks for dropping by everybody!

B

bon

thanks bobby :wave: Hope rez puts out some more chemdog seeds, cuz these nugz are going fast :joint:

G

GREAT NUGZZZZZZ!!

Should be re-named DUSTY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geeeeeez golden joy drops........

G

gratefuldawg

Hellya. I have 10 of these beans ready to be grown out. If these threads keep comin up, it's gonna be VERY soon.

Nice job-

Do they reek, hows the high/taste. You did leave us all semi blue balled lol.

G

gratefuldawg

bon said:
thanks bobby :wave: Hope rez puts out some more chemdog seeds, cuz these nugz are going fast :joint:

Please tell me you know how to keep a mother plant!?

Cause those are some of the best double D pics I've seen so far.

B

bon

@Lougrew!: Yeah indeed! The most resinous i've grown sofar :joint:

@jdub420lg: I really love the taste, it takes a few joints to get used to the taste, but then u only crave for more :joint: Its got a hint of sour, just a hint. Personally i think it tastes alot like nettles (nettle soup anyone?). Budz are rock hard, it only takes a little nug to roll a pretty big joint.

@gratefuldawg: Grow them dude, asap! You'll be amased! Mine had a strange moment during growth, where all of my 10 plants were showing balls, these are the nugz of the best looking male i had, gheghe... Later on she started showing female flowers. So i'm pretty sure i've throw away some females :cuss: Keep an eye on that!

The high is pretty complex, smoke a bit and you're happy, lightheaded, laugh alot, senses are better. Smoke too much and you've got that couchlock.

Didn't kept a mother, :spank: , haven't got any room for it right now... Gotta move first.

@TCMD: Thanks man!

Cheers everybody!

T

TheOneWill

Pirate138 said:
thats why you should get yourself a titanium grinder and empty it onto a kief box to catch the triches. beautiful buds. :joint:
Thats what the gf and I do. :) Almost collected a gram of kief. :)