What's new

My Cabinet (w/DIY's and lots of love)

so im forum

hoosierdaddy, your cab is amazing. i've read through all your threads now, and you've definitely sold me on your cab style- it's definitely the cab style i'll be using.

can you elaborate on some of the electrical connections, though? or show some pics/diagrams of how everything is hooked up to an outlet?

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup, bone!
Glad you are hangin out.

Hey, so im forum...I find that this cab is the easiest and cheapest one around.
I will do a sketch showing my electrical connections.

Thanks for the kind words, bostondutchmast. Just yell if you need any help or suggestions.

Sup, Rafe!
Thanks my friend. You do the same!

C

confedrate69

that is a slick set up i will be attempting your ac mod as my box didn't work well and a piece of ply and some insoulation is shure cheaper thaan 2 of those 12k btu portables.
very nice and very clean cab just what i like to see

TraneRek

Damn man.. Props for the ingenuity and know-how! Now I know who to ask for advice when I build my cab :wave:

How did you decide your cab size?

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, reject!

TR, thanks for the kind words.
I had the cab for years before I decided to make it into a grow box.
It is the very same size as a Store-it-all brand cab found at Lowes, etc...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro it took me forever to get here but wow what a setup you have goin in that cab bro.real pro lookin my man.i just read the whole thread,you are puttin in some excellant work yo.
what happened to the sts thunk you had in there bro?
i have some of that green screen you was usin,mine is orange,some city workers left like half a roll acroos the way from me after they was done workin....oops had to clip them right quick ;) im tagged up brother,again my bad on takin forever to get here maing.peace

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No biggy, T...lots of ground to cover round this place lately.
Glad you did stop in a take a look at where dads stuff is poppin.

I have put alot of time into the cab thing, and it has become an obsession.
I just want to pull an elbo out of her one day!

Lately I am trying to train some wild ass hazes. One has done went nuts on me.
But I got tricks for her ass.
42896Photo_101408_007.JPG

:rasta:

trueblu8

hoosierdaddy said:
I have put alot of time into the cab thing, and it has become an obsession. I just want to pull an elbo out of her one day! :rasta:
Hell yeah baby. That's what I'm talking about. What is the max that is yieldable from a closet/cabinet grow if it's done right, anybody know?

raygun

Looking Good Hoosierdaddy! Looks like the CMH is doing you good. Need to save some cash so that I can get my 100 or 150's for supplimental light in my cab. I think that pulling an elbow out of that is perfectly with in reason. My cab is aprox 3x2x4 for the growing area and i would pull on average 1.5-2 oz per plant when running my bio-buckets, I had a 4 bucket system and with my sourbubble would get that weight every 60 days. Basically 6-8 z's per harvest. Although hitting that 2 per or 8 total was a once in a perfect senario with veg time/growth and temps. It was easier in the winter with cooler temps to get but very possible.
The Grow in my signature easily got me 2 z's per lady but it was so long ago and I never weighed it but I know the run with the apollos mist gave me more final product than the sourbubble.

trueblu8 said:
Hell yeah baby. That's what I'm talking about. What is the max that is yieldable from a closet/cabinet grow if it's done right, anybody know?

True I hope my description helps you out. I now run coco and go perpetual running multiple strains to keep my appatite for variaty satified. I'll pull 1-1.5 z' per plant and run 6-9 at one time in different stages. Typically harvesting 2-3 every 3 weeks.
It all depends on what you want to accomplish but I know that getting 6-8 oz per harvest is quite possible in a 2x3 space with a 400 watt bulb.

Latest posts

Latest posts